Sup Forums is full of dumb teenagers lmao

Sup Forums is full of dumb teenagers lmao

#DraftOurCucks

Well, if God himself says so, I guess it's true.

Really jumpstarted my neurons.

the person behind that twitter account is probably going to Hell.

Oh wow, some random atheist on the internet posting opinionated accusations really got me. How will I ever recover

If you're a teenager you know jack shit about the world or about politics.

haha fuck yes, even God is on our side. Sorry drumpshits, your days are numbered.

WTF

*is going to hell

Bet he's a self proclaimed athiest+

>If you don't agree with me, you are an idiot.
t. smallminded fascist bigot

Why does he say "if you're a teenager" just to say also applies if not teenager

I wonder if liberals realize that this holier-than-thou bullshit is why people don't like them. I don't mind a policy debate with liberals or the left, and I sometimes agree with some of their points, but this "ur a racist dum dum so ur wrong" bullshit is what's wrong with political discourse today.

>implying hell exists

Says a guy who literally thinks the way it works is a president can press a red button and end the world

wtf i hate god now

>themed twitter accounts

Unwarranted self importance.

It's an entire paragraph of masturbation to get across "Ha! I'm smurt! ur dum!".

>implying you exist

I hope so

TWITTER
W
I
T
T
E
R

This is so wrong it's laughable. We're voting Trump because we know all too much about the world of politics.

It's corrupted to the point where heads need to roll. Don't pretend it hasn't happened before.

There's a new God in town, pal

>If you're a teenager, you know jack shit about the world or about politics
Fixed that

>strawman

>Once your body is 18, you can all of a sudden know about politics
If it please you my man

If Hell doesn't exist, how is Hillary running for president?
Checkmate, atheists.

What did God mean by this? Also, what did he mean by forbidding grabbing your opponent by the balls during a fight?

It's just the way nature works. That also happens to be the day your liver acquires the ability to burn alcohol.

If not getting a college degree makes you poorly educated then I love the poorly educated