Things you never expected to realize

>tfw when a decades long conspiracy enacted by government officials fell apart all because of a group of social degenerates and their cartoon frog

We're not actually degenerates. Degenerates are the dumb fucks showing of their tits and ass for money.

We're more like social outcasts. Or autists. Or autistic social outcasts.

>The angry spanish guy who argues the meaning of "Hispanic" is the autistic reincarnation of Cortes

Anyone else here feel like they were borm to M E M E?

>born to late to explore the world
>born to early to explore space
>born just in time to save the world with memes

Fucking feels good fellas

If you want to get thinking, Sup Forums really is the shadow government. We control everything. We make propaganda for ours needs (draftourdaughters) and only recently have people started to figure out.

ww3 was averted due to sexting with a underage

Don't forget our leader, a celebrity steak salesman, and the shut-in Australian shitposter who hasn't seen sunlight in 6 years.

Let's not forget the fucking businessman/reality TV star with everything to lose throwing himself into the middle of the MSM hate machine to give us a fighting chance.

>it's only a matter of time before the media reports on meme magic

>a persecuted group of outcasts who seek to control and undermine the 'normies'

Sound familiar?

keks is the religion of peace

> requesting pic of anons who did a check on their last names finding out they're actually jews
>self hating jews

nothing new here

Can we all agree, if Trump wins, we destroy Rick Wilson? I would really like that.

You either die a goy or live long enough to see yourself become the Jew.

But we're still different, our subversion is to lead to the building of civilization, not it's destruction.

>tfw my life of neet shitposting finally paid off

WTF why are the grays going after genetics?

Because they are a race of clones using human hybridization as a means of regaining the ability to reproduce naturally...

Geez man just how new are you?

Look at me.

I'm the jew now.

And a guy called wiener sensing dickpics.