Inhumans looks like the crappiest comic book tv show since Generation X

youtube.com/watch?v=0_kxNAPQ-UY

>Generation X cover looks like it's from 1991
>comic was created in 1994
>movie is from 1996

I prefer left

At least Generation X had Jubilee button-mashing Virtua Fighter on a Mortal Kombat control layout.

>Bleach blond dudebro
>midriff

It's clearly transitioning into the late 90s, here.
The colour palette isn't nearly neon enough for '92 teens.

Soo Inhumans will have a decent yet outdated movie in about 4 years

I remember raging hard when they made Jubilee into an ugly White bitch with yellow lipstick

>HURR DURR IT'S BAD BECAUSE CRITICS ON THE INTERNET TOLD ME IT'S BAD
god forbid you people form your own opinion remember when Iron Fist was "bad" because Danny wasn't Asian?

There's not a single reason to believe this will be anything other than great

go to bed Buck

It honestly looks pretty bad, also Iron Fist was awful.

I hope this show fails, Inhumans are shit

sup Ike

Generation X > garbage > shithumans

>decent
define "decent"

How did they let people get away with dressing like that?

The first X-Men film in 2000 was decent. It had its moments, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan were pretty good. It's cheesy but it's enjoyable.

Okay, in other words, if X-Men from 2000 was decent, then inhumans are indecent, if we compare the two.

I mean.
My own opinion is that the acting in this clip was fucking terrible, and the fact that they cut so many corners that they had to shave off Medusa's hair in the first episode just to avoid that CGI budget doesn't bode well either.
I bet you Lockjaw only shows up for a few minutes before getting lost in space forever.

I was more making a jab. I haven't seen the new Inhumans but I can't speak but if Inhumans on ABC is the Generation X of the Inhumans franchise, then in 6 years a decent film will be made, paralleling the X-Men franchise.

Karnak also loses his powers, after falling through a cliff. Maximus has no powers whatsoever, even if they are easy to translate on-screen

Good. Last thing we want in a show about super powered humans is a punch of asshole with super powers eating up the budget.

Everything is possible. It's possible that it will become a cultural phenomenon, which will change the landscape of both comics and movies

This. If I was the writer, the characters would sit around the table discussing their feelings, for the whole movie

So that deleted mall scene was a homage to this

I wonder if they get to save money on Black Bolt by not paying him the rate of a speaking role?

Well, that would certainly explain why perlmutter chose inhumans over eternals. Inhumans are cheap in every way possible

>since Generation X
Or since the last Marvel tv show.

I like how she looks like she is giving the angriest handjob went the camera focus on her