Guys how do i stop feeling inferior to hot white women

When did you realize things like MGTOW or Elliott Rodgerism are just reactions from men who feel inferior to highly attractive women?
I recognized my own inferiority complex but what can i do about it?
>Overthrowing the matriarchy is not an option

Let me clear up something for you pal. You don't "feel" inferior, you ARE inferior.

There is a very big difference there.

If you don't want to "feel" inferior anymore you have to be superior. Simple as that.

You have got to be better looking. Or have enough money to buy how much sex you want. Bottom line: You have to be powerful to feel powerful.

Low self-esteem comes from BEING inferior, low self-esteem is your brain responding to your everyday eperience on a subconscious level.

If you want to change that, you have to start giving your brain positive responses to feed on.

I find this picture surprisingly easy to masturbate to. Who is the artist?

That's called narcissism bud.
We're all equal but my brain doesn't want to realize. Shut the fuck up with your PUA-redpill bullshit.

Killing yourself is a good place to start

Bullshit. No one is equal; your worth is determined by what you are. Money, power, intelligence, experience. The more of it the better. That's how the world has worked and will continue to do so. Don't sit and stare at the top dogs; climb the ladder, fake it til you make it, then keep going.

Iron pill is the best pill.

that is literally narcissism and you probably don't even realize it, lol.

He's right, actually. Most white women are more powerful than guys because they are able to make reality bend to their will. It's awe-inspiring to witness, especially when you can't explain how it happens.

more?

kek

i found it on Sup Forums years ago
no idea where it's from

Now that you've recognized your "inferiority complex," now it's time to DO something about it. Start small, start with something you like doing - like music, painting, reading, or hell, even video games. Be the best you can be at it, and go from there. Take pride in what you do. If you don't take pride in something - move on to something else.

That will build confidence, and from there you can build up (job, relationships, etc).

You also never want to treat yourself harshly. Be easy on yourself. Be your own best friend. You can't build up confidence and get over your inferiority if you're constantly kicking yourself in the ass.

What you used to do was get yourself a practice girlfriend who you would fuck nonstop for like a year as you built up your confidence and sexual prowess. You would also learn a lot about women and how to deal with them.

Psychologically speaking there is very little difference between a chubby 5/10 and a sexy 9/10. The 5/10 is just easier to break in because they have less options. Note I didn't say Less Confidence because that's the truth you will discover about women.

thanks man
i'm trying to be positive

Not everyone is equal. Many factors differ such as intelligence and ability.

Just be a successful adult. That's it. Make something out of yourself and know that the time and effort you put into your occupational education is worth more to you than any cam girl's cheap snatch. The find a decent girl and start a nice, non degenerate family where you're at least semi-active in your childrens' lives.

Fpbp desu famalam

Lol trying to get robots into practice girlfriends was a mistake

>People also on Sup Forums explain to other pollacks the meaning of life.

This episode sucks.

I was just thinking about this earlier this morning.

Unfortunately, women's expectations have skyrocketed, so it's hard to get a steady supply of women as practice girlfriends. You certainly have to get used to dealing with women to be successful with them.

I think most of the losers on here would be decent husbands if they could pull themselves together with constructive feedback and understanding how to deal with women.

You're welcome.

Also, don't try. Either you do it or you don't - get the whole concept of trying out of your head. If you can't help but verbally attack yourself, look yourself in the mirror and record what you are saying - then play it back (writing it down helps too). You'll be shocked and appalled (perfectly normal). Forgive yourself and keep going on.

Don't forget when you are being positive, give yourself props from time to time.

ok i will try that, thanks
nice ID

ogne biserno

goddamn, youre absolutely right. trying is for fags, i dont know where i heard this once but this advice is pretty valuable. im going to get self-esteem the hard or easy way but its got to go up

Don't look at women interested in you as "practice girlfriends." That's precisely the same attitude guys complain about on this board all the time when the girls view them as "practice boyfriends."

You'll be a virgin forever if you think like this. Women have been around as long as men. They've had a just as large of impact on humanity as men. If you really think they're useless, just become a faggot. Problem solved.

Looks like someone invite tumblr to the party huh

Even if it is. Can you state a single reason why its flawed?

Indeed. I get a kick out of all these internet tough guy Randroids giving their Social Darwinist eugenics spiel knowing I earn several times as much as them and get more pussy.

It helps not being a blustering wanker.

I remember it from Star Wars.

It will be hard, but the reward is great. If it was easy - pride, self-confidence, and power would be everywhere and it wouldn't feel so good.

Another good saying to remember is: resistance breeds strength.

>We're all equal
There's your problem. We're not. Abandon this idea or you'll never make it.

I've struggled with this, and I realized that most of my problems come from me trying too hard to figure out exactly what someone else thinks of me. getting obsessed over it, does she like me, is she just being nice to me, etc.

the bottom line is to stop caring so much what other people think, focus on being awesome instead. if you're happy with you who are, and someone doesn't like you, tough shit, that's on them. there's billions of other people in the world that are equally as interesting, you can always find more.

obviously this doesn't mean stick your head up your ass and never pull it out.

at the end of the day, our brains are basically computers, with input, output, and software. we take in stimuli (sights and sounds) as input, process it with the procedurally-generated software we've been subconsciously developing since we were born (largely copied from our parents and other role models), and then we act on the results of the software computations as output.

somewhere along the way, your internal programming became wired to accept that you suck, you're not worth of "hot white women", and you never will be. perception is reality, so unless you rewrite that procedure in your brain, you're always going to think that way.

introspect, figure out your problems, and actively work to change them. it's all in your head. everything is all in your head. your entire perception of reality is in your head. make necessary changes, improve yourself, become a better person. you can do it, this random user on the internet believes in you.

>Women have been around as long as men. They've had a just as large of impact on humanity as men
Only one of these is right.

But what if you accept this idea and realize that you're inferior?

>two clones
>one is missing a leg
Are they equal?

this

boys don't get any guidance and most fathers are absent or useless betas themselves. Most guys have no clue what they are talking about and women are constantly lieing. Without the internet it would have been so much harder, it's the only place where people are honest.

Then everyone is inferior - and OP is mentally ill if he believes we're all equal. Hans is right, you have to throw equality out of the window.

Then you eliminate whoever upon you while improving yourself.
It is not about realising supremacy, it's about making supremacy.

Kek. Practice Girlfriend just means you check your ego at the door and accept your current status in the social hierarchy. Who knows maybe you fall in love. Or maybe you go on to be Carlos Danger sexting hot chixx everyday until you get raided by the FBI.

i know what you mean. i unintentionally used to idolize very attractive women, and got the feeling that i'd never be worth a minute of their time. that's what i'm gonna change

>If you want things to fo your way, improve yourself.
>"ur a narcassist LOL"

Neck yourself.

Sam Hyde will make that comic a reality.

dude stop listening to these fucktards, seeing humans as inferior/superior is the basic principle of narcissism and also disgusting.

Empathy is only good for those weaker than yourself.
Empathy is your tool, you are not it's.

>that pic
nice.

Hierarchies are flawed, because supremacy requires a subject.
And the question remains, what are they superior at?