Today i realised i actually want Hillary to win because I want to witness the nuclear holocaust of ww3

Today i realised i actually want Hillary to win because I want to witness the nuclear holocaust of ww3

Anybody else feel this way?

Nah. I live too close to a bunch of 'first strike' type targets. Probably wouldn't live to witness the aftermath desu senpai

I thought about it then decided against it.

All the electricity will get EMP'd so no internet or light or food all the water will be contaminated you will be corralled and herded by the authorities into safety camps where you will be very uncomfy with a bunch of normalfags.

Ofcourse you could just easily avoid the authorities in this tier of happening but I decided against it because preparation would take too long and I have other priorities right now. I don't even own a gun I have a sports crossbow a gas mask a survival knife I will need to get a geiger counter a radiation suit a clean water supply and food supply for a t least a month several pairs of warm clothing etc and I honestly can't be fucked

I live in Stuttgart, companies like Bosch, Porsche and Daimler (Mercedes Benz) have their HQ here.
There are mixed informations if Stuttgart is a target or not.

Water supply for a single person a month is about 200 liters of water. A 200 liter food-grade water barrel is about 50€ here.

As long as it can spend all my savings before i get destroyed in am a ok

and where do you store 200 liters * months of time you want to stay alive of water you fucking moron?

This is why nuclear war is not my preferred happening because it give no warning and fucks up your entire daily routine. I'd much prefer an asteroid, a super volcano or a zombie apocalypse that gives you several weeks to prepare

A 200 Liter barrel has a height of 1 meter and a radius of 35 fucking centimeter.

I really want WW3 to happen, i hope Europe and America play the smart move and make it mandatory for all first and second generation immigrants to enlist, and accidently drop a virus somewhere in Africa.

Include third gen immigrants and that would be the best thing that could happen to the west

That's retarded, op. You'll have about .0001 seconds to enjoy the blinding flash then you will be vapor. Russia has enough nukes to vaporize even most of the secondary cities.

Unless you have a bomb shelter fully stocked to live a couple years underground, you'll die anyway. Even with a shelter, you'll die when your food stockpile runs out. Either way, you die. It won't be like Fallout kid.

I hate my life. I married the wrong person, again. She's literally a fucking crazy person, and we share a daughter. I honestly don't know at this point if it would be worth it to fight for custody, but Jesus...that honestly sounds like ww3 enough.

I'd say I'm ready for ww3 too, but I know it's just because I'm being selfish because of my own regrets. The world can be a beautiful place. Do some LSD or something, meditate, go see some amazing terrain. Whatever. So what there's just as much bad as good. Such is life in this fucked up reality of beauty and pain.

Don't ever stick your dick in crazy men. Take it from a failure like me.

It's a win win situation for me, if Hillary wins the chances of a nuclear war increases dramatically and if Trump wins I can enjoy the complete meltdown of liberals everywhere.

>Your gf getting cucked so hard by refugees you just want WW3 and be over with it

>Don't ever stick your dick in crazy men
You should learn about commas dude

>your gs getting cucked
So you fuck with reguess, sweden?
Jokes aside, I really feel for you guys.
We are in the same boat. One day, it will be over.

>We are in the same boat. One day, it will be over.
Your right.
If we want to have a future we need some kind of revolution or civil war. But I'm not sure WW3 is the answer, especially not for Germany since you store US nukes and US troops, I would be impressed if you manage to survive the fallout.

At this point, i'd rather have this land completly unusable for a huge amout of time, then give it to the shitskins, desu
Most off the germany I know would deserve it

Me too. Fuck this dumb earth, I just want to see it burn.

No I actually have a life worth living for. Get a hobby you autist, you also say this because you're safe from it in your cucked little country.

>germany
>safe from nuclear obliviation

Is it possible for AfD to get majority in your next election? Wouldn't they be able to stand a chance to revert everything that's been done to your country?

Kinda.

Mostly because it would shut up all those shitlibs and ''muh there wouldn't be any war if women where in charge'' femtards once and for all.

And as a bonus it would wipe out my degenerate government.

But if Trump win it would cause enormous amount of butthurt among the two previously mentioned groups and that would be pretty nice to.

I am going to be happy either way desu.

Yes OP, you're literally me.

desu senpai, the afd is just a symptom of what is happening, not the cure. It may delay everything by a year or 2

Anyoone who welcomes world war is an autistic shut in nignog

>tfw don't care about anything anymore and am slipping into existential nihilism

Bring on the nukes

Kind of agree. But then I have that last little bit of hope I haven't lost.

But I really want to die so

I'd like it. I live in NJ so I'd get vaporized instantly, but then the shills would get a free pass to shit up this board.

Only a sick kike wishes nuclear war upon the world.

proxies are against the spirit of the board

nah, only white people will die in the world war. not a good plan.

I pray everyday for a mushroom cloud to demolish my meaty prison

Both outcomes are ok. Both outcomes will end the degeneracy we see today, one way or another.

>I'd much prefer
sadly life isn't a computer game and it always comes and goes like a butterfly

this

The excitement of Trump wore off months ago and now I just want to see how bad things can get.

You're a fucking loser and more degenerate than any nigger.

You guys notice how all the post apocalypse survival games suck?

Well real life sucks worse than any video game so why the heck do you guys think that real life post apocalypse survival will be somehow more fun or exciting than the video game versions thereof?

>said the nippon, a member of the most cucked country in this world
Do you enjoy your anime pillow?

Vote for endless war. Vote for Hillary.

mohamed think about the how great the ww3 option B will be when based putin and trump take on the world elite and their cuckboys. pretty much trumputin will be taking on satan himself

Okay Ahmed

I want it 'cuz i want to see Trump immigrate to Russia and America burn.

That is the problem with this election. Do i want to see SJWs in tears and lots of entertainment or do i want WW3?

I want to die in nuclear fire.

Maybe SJW tears ARE a better alternative AFTER ALL?

Witnessing ww3........here I'll save you the trouble. Take your camera and tun the flash on. Take a picture.....there you just witnessed ww3 retard. It will be over that quickly.

ayyy there won't be a nuclear holocaust on Earth. We spent too much time already helping to get you idiots to where you are now

you won't be able to witness it. you'll be gone by the time it starts living in Germany

No. Radiation poisoning sucks.would prefer drug overdose.