/brit/pol nick abbot edition

>Nick Abbot on LBC (le funny man)
lbc.co.uk/

>Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Tony Blair as he tries to rally Remain 'insurgency' against Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/726263/Brexit-News-Theresa-May-slaps-down-Tony-Blair-second-EU-referendum-bid-Remain

>Nissan talks were open and honest, says Downing Street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37801857

>France says Britain must take in more than 1,000 refugee children
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/calais-france-rebukes-britain-over-abandoned-refugee-children

>Russian aggression in Channel like a return to Cold War, minister says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/russian-aggression-in-channel-like-a-return-to-cold-war-minister/

>Bank of England's Mark Carney Prepares His Own Brexit
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-28/bank-of-england-s-mark-carney-prepares-his-own-brexit

>Major push for UK mosques to make loud call to prayer THREE TIMES a day
express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day

>Muslim race relations worker guilty of racist abuse at 'refugee' rally
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37803531

>Raheem defends Trump and calls for niqab referendum
theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/28/ukip-leadership-candidate-raheem-kassam-donald-trump-niqab-referendum

>Lily Allen says taxi driver refused to drive her and told her to 'find an immigrant'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/lily-allen-says-taxi-driver-refused-to-driver-and-told-her-to-fi/

>Belfast High Court rejects Brexit challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37796836

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlmegavMTo8
discord.gg/XGFkErX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IMPERIUM

Send help lads.

Nick Abbot is the real life Alan partridge

MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

Nick Abbot is the best presenter on LBC

Daily reminder that the 'based' Tories will betray us in the end like always.

>shitlad dying from marching while everyone else carries on

>there are actually anti-imperium people on this website

i just got cucked

it was awful

I have no problem talking to them and building a relationship but how do I sexualise it so they send stuff?

>/brit/pol

ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=GlmegavMTo8

>tfw a pic of the grill who led you on for months and then fucking shot you down and started vicious rumours about you appears on your feed and for an ephemeral moment all those feeling come flooding back, your blood feels like ice, and tears come to your eyes

I really want to hate her for being a bitch but I can't :(

In greggs?

BLAIR DID NOTHING WRONG

Explain lad
Also post pics of the bitch

hahahaha
i kekd

just realised i did that

no on was making the tread

WELL WELL WELL

Not when our Nige is on.

Reminder that anarcho-syndicalism is the official ideology of brit/pol/

Nah he got called racist in Greggs

14 year olds get out

actual thread

i used to live above a greggs but never got cucked there

you have to quit facebook or it won't end

except flood england with nig nogs

nice 1

>anarcho anything

Consider suicide.

Anarchkiddies out

18+

No it isn't.

Fuck off scargill

>tfw every time I get in a social interaction with someone I always find some reason to feel suicidal about it

I blame the Tories lads

discord.gg/XGFkErX

brit/pol/ discord.

Except cock up Scotland. And flood us with immigrants. And banned .22lr handguns. And so much more.

Shhhh mate I revel in the meme that blair has become

IMPERIUM

Can't teach that, lad. You're going to have to figure it out for yourself and what works best with your personality. Chat is something you develop for yourself.

Or getting pissed and testing the waters with a drunk text after you've had a few. You can always come back from that.

He's one of the few that actually looks 17-20 as well, since he doesn't have deep fucking wrinkles across his face. Not suprised though.

>'''''''''''''''''''''''16-years-old'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>Lord Farage

Sounds good

Griggs Cornish pasties are shite lads. I was back in durham earlier this year and they've gone to shit.

No

Statists out

How old is Noam Chomsky m8?

fite me

He's a cuck

M8 I made that thread. Let it die this one got posted first

>mfw when brexit won

>a discord
>for a general very vocal against tripfags
Fucking brilliant work.

>using the discord

Fucking thread splits. Anyone here read The Spectator? Worth buying?

>Statists

Like bloody clockwork go back to worshiping durruti

Worth reading, not worth buying

Health and safety assignment for engineering course due in tomorrow and i literally cant be bothered
i dont want to be a lawyer

why?

>I blame the Tories lads
Nah, blame Brexit and the racist (((far-right))). They are the reason for all bad things.

>How old is Noam Chomsky m8?

Old enough to know better.

It's worth reading. Not sure if it's worth paying for though.

>theres anarchists in this thread

That's a great skill you've learned.

Now realise you just have to figure out how to find a reason to feel wonderful afterwards instead.

Thanks lads

post your waifu

Anyone read his new book yet?

DONT USE DISCORD

DISCORD IS FOR FAGGOTS

KEEP BRIT/POL/ GREAT

You have to learn to design within legal frameworks. It might not seem useful to you now, but stuff like codes for standards in construction are need to know information.

Change it for the next time. You're always going to have what-ifs, coulda, shoulda, wouldas, etc.

Hwasa

>reading anything by Steve "Luvvie" Coogan

Lads, I truly, honestly, actually, 100% seriously, with all my mind, body and soul, and every fibre of my person and part of my being, absolutely NEED a qt3.14 American Anglophile gf.

ah really admire Nigel Farage

he's a very English.... guy. It's just amazing

Not worth the £4/£5

What the fuck would the man who plays alan partrige have to say that was worth writing a book about?

no pics, I deleted them all

She led me on for months. I was really fucking depressed at the start of the year, ready to kill myself, when she started following me around like a dog. She isn't the hottest girl in the world but is really cute. We shared loads of the same interests, and within weeks we would hold hands, text late into the night, and flirt pretty damn aggressively. She'd send me lewd pics, tell me how sure she was that I wanked over them etc. I loved her more than life itself at that time. I was so fucking depressed and ready to end it all but she was the thing that got me out of bed in the morning. We always planned to meet, she'd tell me how excited she was to have me alone, then she'd catfish or cancel at the last moment. She kept on telling me how hot I was, how she'd love to fuck etc, but then one day, without me doing anything, turned. She spread all sorts of terrible fucking rumours that I don't even want to think about. My only fucking friends turned on me.

I still can't look at her in a bad light though

I literally just heard about it.

Durruti was based though. Not my fault you twats think it's a good idea to attack anarchists before fascists

You can tell woes desperately wants to be English and despairs over what Scotland has become.

I quite liked I,Partridge

>american britboo
absolutely disgusting

>DISCORD IS FOR FAGGOTS
This tbqh.

Problem?

What happened in it?

>fascism is bad

Wew lad

Good reading but too expensive, only buy it occasionally or when some major political event is coming up.

>(((Noam Chomsky)))
>Multi-millionaire who tells you how bad the bourgeoisie are
>"We (the proles) need to stick together"

Only bluepilled leftists are retarded enough to listen to this fucking fool.

>remainers still trying for a second referendum

Absolutely howling at these retards when will they accept defeat? Every day I'm more and more sure voting leave was the right thing to do.

Steve Coogan is an absolute prick.

HAHAHA KEK

pics all of a sudden not showing. is this the end lads?

yep
>chinese moot

So what m8? Engels was rich but he supported revolution. Kropotkin was born a prince but become an anarchist. And neither was a Joooooooooo either

I can't imagine how easily triggered I would have to be to watch Partridge and get annoyed because Coogan is a lefty in real life

Sup Forums can't afford. it'll die soon.

Yeah. Weird because thumbnails are still available on the server. Must be some kind of fuck up between servers or something.

Close and reopen your browser, I just did and they've reappeared

I think she used you in order to get over a previous relationship or as an ego boost, I think she started being mean when either she'd got what she wanted from you or her friends found out and disapproved of you, making her do that to protect her image. This is assuming you didn't sperg like pic related.

if doubles Sup Forums will die this week

trips

>believing that

Gookmoot is a liar

i just sprayed some WD on my eyes and it's sorted

Here's my waifu
>nth for Emilia

m8 Mosley was a memelord. He saw the problem of capitalism but he had the wrong solutions

>feeing lie I'm getting the flu for the first time in 3 years
I forgot how awful being ill was.

She looks as featureless as JLaw in that photo.