Warning incoming game

warning incoming game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBSGh_65qwQ
streamable.com/spqfe
reboot.wikia.com/wiki/Broadcast_Standards_and_Practices
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great Show!

This show did the best it could with all the censorship it had to deal with.

We'll clear this thread with no continues!!!

So is that continuation or remake or whatever still coming out?

Quick! Claim your poorly animated waifus!

this series does not hold up

It comes out next year and will probably be crap? But I'll give it a shot.

Imagine if random parts of your data just got fucking deleted whenever you beat a game.

Sorry sir my homework got deleted because I played a botmatch and won.

The technology references are dated and the animation is godawful, but apart from that it hols up pretty well.

Clearly this was because the game incoming was it being installed. When the player beats it, he uninstalls because he's a casual faggot who only plays games once.

Can't beat Dot.

A strong female character done right if you ask me.

And if he loses he leaves it installed but just never plays it again?

I'LL SHITPOST THIS THREAD EVEN IF I HAVE TO USE CONTINUES!

It's the curse of the backlog

I am Network Guardian Genm...KAMI DA!

Would you?

This is one of the shows that Sup Forums loves for some reason, while I hate it. And to make it clear I watched it when it was new as a kid. I thought it was shit then, and I think it's shit now.

It's like something out of the Bible, or NGE.

God damn it, Dan! Not again!

Oh hex yeah.

The Dan Clan was something else.

I miss them already

She'd probably give you computer AIDS.

I miss you Tony Jay.

It's alright baby I'm immune to game viruses.

>the episode where Enzo fucking loses the game

Amazing how shit got real in this show.

Oh fuck the hell YES!

At least Build is shaping up to be a lovable (if less malevolent) kung-fu genius asshole.

That episode where Bob removes her mask, she freaks the fuck out, and then collapses into a shivering ball when she gets it back still weirds me out. Something about it was unsettling.

And he has a good henshin sound, that is also important.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSGh_65qwQ

While I loved the original series, I never did quite like the idea of "The User is a malevolent entity, and Games are destructive to the Mainframe" angle.

Like... yeah, you can fuck up your PC through sheer ignorance, sure, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together should know how to properly care for their PC. That, and the only time games should be considered bad for your PC is if you download a sketchy torrent of a game... or it has Denuvo.

I'm not sure about "malevolent" Users but the premise probably was based off of some notion of "Video games are bad, and they slow down/wreck your computer" which given how uncontrolled shit was in the 90s, was at least half true.

There was an article where a guy was rambling about all the non-kosher shit game developers pulled all the fucking time just to get a game barely working (or fail at it) that comes up while he was trying to get emulators running for old platforms. It was quite a hilarious read and I could see a lot of that shit wrecking havoc in a computer. Sure, maybe not to the consistency that it did in the Reboot universe but maybe the User just downloads really, really bad warez. I mean, he's playing games on a Mainframe, something that's supposed to be a supercomputer. Probably some IT neckbeard playing games at work.

>but anyone with two brain cells to rub together should know how to properly care for their PC
99.999999999999999999999% of users are mouthbreathing retards though. Maybe he wasn't an IT neckbeard, maybe he was the boss' kid playing games on a work machine.

That's not a good prize.

>your games gave the computer a virus

>four fingers
Huh, never noticed that. Do protagonists have four or five?

Tell me more, reboot have some censorship? For my is a very kids friendly show

Of all games it was fucking Mortal Kombat

Stay in school.

My belief was that the games aren't actually controlled by the user, but some kind of simulation run at installation. Which is how some stuff like the tank game mixing with the dinosaur game happened and the time a bunch of PCs popped up out of the games and ran rampant

All I know is Dot wasn't allowed to have any kind of cleavage, hence early seasons she had a "monoboob" and Enzo's birthday they wanted her to give him a kiss on the forehead but the network said that would people incest.

As a Half-Bugster, Shin Dan Kuroto Shin technically is a virus himself. More so than he used to be anyway.

What better way to go?

streamable.com/spqfe

reboot.wikia.com/wiki/Broadcast_Standards_and_Practices