Reminder: If you do not have you testosterone levels check and optimized you are beta nu male bitch...

Reminder: If you do not have you testosterone levels check and optimized you are beta nu male bitch. Any doctor can test you and presribe it.

Or you could do it naturally
>Working out
>Healthy foods
>Cold showers
>Having sex

Blast and cruise all day everyday (cept for going off to make babby). Test cyp is life.

Your testosterone levels drop off after you hit 35.
Keeping them in check once every 2 months isn't that expensive and will benefit you later in life.
Everything you mentioned is good too, but sometimes you need help.

Lol taking hormones like a tranny
Enjoy your side effects

If you need test to be on par with regular you're a nu male bitch by default. It's like being a shitskin, once a shitskin always a shitskin.

>If you do not have you testosterone levels check and optimized you are beta nu male bitch
huh, you'd think that if there was a problem with your testosterone levels you were a bitch in the first place

>worried you might even need it
i've got news for you user

there's two types of people in this world and one of them wouldn't ever have thought to make this thread

Test your, bet they are above 500ng. Im trying to get to max levels.

>you'd think that if there was a problem with your testosterone levels you were a bitch in the first place
this
always got something to blame

Thinking they don't enjoy the side effects of the male happiness hormone. *laugh*

>balls shrinking is a great fucking thing

It fixes all most males have low testosterone due to BPAs. Hormone in the water and foods. Men have become bitches from environmental estrogen.FACT

>but sometimes you need help.
Look at this beta male little bitch

>Cold showers

To my knowledge, this has been disproved. Can you provide a source?

The pic explains it all.

Lmao

>taking the T Jew
Enjoy not being cute

>healthier heart
>no depression and anxiety
>stronger muscles
>less body fat
>sense of well being
>stronger libido
>stronger bones
>more energy

Should I really make my noobgains before hopping on the juice? Circumstances in my life have made it so I would greatly benefit from making some quick gains (mostly in strength). I'm thinking about pinning a very low dose of test just to help me make strength gains faster

Am I retarded or what should I do

Most people cannot reach 1200ng naturally

If you don't have a strict regulated diet no point in juicing. You will only see major effects when dieting properly.

Why cold showers ?

Test levels are a meme science. Any doctor prescribing this shit should have their medical license revoked

Horse shit. There is estrogen in everything these days why men have become women.

>really high testosterone
>can't grow facial hair
>balding
jdimsa

>getting on meds to try to compensate for your shitty lifestyle rather than fixing your lifestyle

The American way. Don't forget to sprinkle Lipotor on your burger.

Yes but what I'm asking is IF I have a "strict regulated diet"

Would I be safe hopping on like a quarter of a normal cruise dose before making noobgains? Or should I just make a natty base of muscle before pinning test?

I'm a 170lb weakling who needs to gain enough strength to move/lift a ~220lb adult male