Six Flags have announced 3 brand new rides based on Harley Quinn!!!

Six Flags have announced 3 brand new rides based on Harley Quinn!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_nKJbC-eFLc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7nVsKoecQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Six Flags Over Texas will open Harley Quinn Spinsanity, featuring a unique futuristic triple box design that allows the gondola to spin around three separate axes while rotating forward, backwards and sideways simultaneously at up to 70 feet in the air.

>Six Flags Discovery Kingdom will open Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster, a first of its kind inverted looping coaster featuring continuous inversions along a vertically stacked figure eight track.

>Six Flags New England will open Harley Quinn Spinsanity, an extreme pendulum ride that will swing guests back and forth, higher and higher, at up to 70 miles per hour on a dizzying journey that will leave riders feeling as wild and out of control as Harley Quinn herself.

Sounds about right, since NuHarley makes me want to vomit.

>Getting on a deathtrap
I wouldn't get on that thing even if Harley Quinn was handing out handjob and blowjobs.

Where's the one where you're violently beaten by Mr. J?

This is even more shill-y than Disney parks threads.

>Six Flags have announced 3 brand new rides based on Harley Quinn!!!
>!!!

Is this literal shilling?

spbp

They all sound like they'd physically fuck you up.

Do you think they'll be more entertaining than the SS movie?

The first one is really the only one that sounds interesting.

The second Spinsanity is clearly just a rebranded ride and the pass-by coaster boats a "combined 70mph." If you notice, it's really just one long train with cars at each end... so it's only going 35mph but they're counting both ends?

Does Six Flags still have Looney Tunes and DC Comics stuff or is it just a generic theme park now?

>could only think of two names for the three rides

This thread is literally about a DC branded ride.

It's not even a new name

In fact it isn't even a new name for a Six Flag's ride
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7nVsKoecQ

Let me clarify, is it just a one off kind of thing or does Six Flags have other themed rides and attractions?

Didn't Six Flags say they were renaming because of the Charlottesville race riots?

A quick google search shows that they at the very least have several rides after Superman and Batman.

YAAAAAASSSS

The teams should have comunicated better so two rides did not end up with the same name.

I honestly don't think disney park threads should be allowed on Sup Forums
At least not with the regularity they appear.
This thread is fine thougj.

As if anyone needed more proof DC is dying

It's gonna take a miracle for them to make it to the end of the year

Doesn't go very high.

You couldn't possibly be more incorrect. I don't see anyone in here talking about how they're planning their 3rd yearly trip to Six Flags so they can experience the latest retrofit to Whatever The Fuck: The Ride and saying anyone who misses out may as well be a worthless husk of a human. That shit gets cultish.

>The first one is really the only one that sounds interesting.

>The second Spinsanity is clearly just a rebranded ride

They both are, it turns out. Nigga can't even get his own ride in Texas.