Pol why are you pro-choice?

Pol why are you pro-choice?

Because it kills many niggers.

Because zygotes arent humans. Whats next, you gonna lynch me for shedding skin cells?

I'm not.

Murdering humans isn't my thing.

Sup Forums is pro-life

because Sup Forums is spineless famalam

you're just a collection of cells

Sup Forums has a spine. that's why Sup Forums is pro-life

How the fuk is that spineless?

>oh no murdering "''''''''humans'''''''''''' is immoral
>wants mass deportation and genocide
top meme my friend

your id is 7fv2cMEf

ill make sure to save that

Because that guy yelled at me.

I support freedom of choice in just about everything. People should be allowed to abort, but I don't think people should do it. It's not that hard to not get pregnant, so you shouldn't need abortion. I still don't want to oiutlaw it.

Abortions are the best way to kill niggers, retards, and other undesirables. It's not perfect, but it's the closest thing to eugenics that we have right now.

eugenics

>Helping people get home is the same as murder
no

pro-life. it's the principled conclusion.

being pro-choice only exists because our fertilization and womb engineering/technology is in its, lol, infancy. once the cost of conception is virtually zero -- a feasible NEAR future world, not some pipe dream -- there is no such thing as pro-choice anymore. you'd never abort a baby, you'd let it become a ward of the state, in a federally-funded artificial womb. that's the world you're headed for, but absolutely nothing changes philosophically about being pro-life between now, 200,000 years ago, and 200,000 years from now.

if you want to kill niggers, do it like a man.

>helping people get home
>desolate wasteland full of artillery shells and allahfags with AKs
I'd go as far as to say suffering is worse than death,friendo.

Because fetuses aren't people. They're not sapient. They're basically growing vegetables

Sup Forums is a christain board. The official Sup Forums stance on abortion is that it is murder.

We tolerate abortion because it stops America from being overrun by niggers.

We have witnessed the degeneracy and breakdown of the family caused by reckless sexual practices without consequence. It's really not very hard to avoid getting pregnant. Anal. You can have intercourse on the non ovulating days, always use a condom. Don't creampie her etc... When you do all that and then say

ITS MY RIGHT TO KILL THIS BABY I WILLINGLY TOOK ALL THE STEPS TO MAKE.

You're a murderer

I'm pro-life ever since I learned about le spooky owl god and the jew's baby sacrificing shenanigans.

>Rape doesnt exist
Top kek

I'm against pro-choice since it feeds Moloch.

Because the world is already overpopulated and I hate mothers

test the DNA
also your skin cells don't constitute the whole living system.
>standing up for human rights is somehow invalidated by not correcting the mistakes of others
lol no, if the Syrians want to fix their country they can.
But as for the West we must uphold our principles.
>arbitrary criteria

>Your homeland and Allah(PBUH) are getting rekd
>run away
no. Shame is worse than death kuffar.

I've always been pro life.

Although women are degenerate baby haters. Abortion is the most merciful thing a woman can do to an unwanted child.

So while I would love to see public policy that works towards creating a society where abortions don't happen... simply banning abortion will just open countless children to lives of abhorrent abuses that only bitches are capable of doling out.

Because unlike many of you impotent cucks, some of us can't keep it in our pants nor can she when you get in heat and fuck condoms when you know there is no clap. It is a safety measure for those of us who are chip grubbling greasy fat losers.

Neither does the fetus. Its an even more simplistic collection of cells than the human body itself. To consider it such is misguided and melodramatic. Do you have any reason to support pro-life other than a religious basis?

>Caring about shame
Barbaric.

I'm not. I think abortions should be legal, but I'm against them and I would support a three strike system where after your third abortion you get sterilized.

That's actually a breddy gud idea desu.

>but I'm against them
Why? Literally never understood why anyone gives a shit about a zygote or foetus

Although yeah I think sterilisation should be more common.

this. there would be an unbelievable number of niggers otherwise.

Is it possible to be vegan and pro infanticide ?

Because it's pretty sweet to be able to kill your undesired child.

yes, why not? abortion isn't infanticide anyway

Doesn't make sense people care more about animals that will never reach sentience than killing babies.

It's the only thing keeping the nigger population in check. The beauty about abortion is that the people who have them shouldn't be raising kids the first place. Either tyrone leaves and you have single mother trash or they stay and the kid is in a miserable family who were clearly not ready for kids.

Also keeps the white population down. Prepare for unforeseen consequences

>you could have been aborted

good leaf.

Hurr durr people remember something I said and put it next to my picture so it must be infallible

there are physical and environmental reasons for veganism too. it's a personal choice,

Because my parent's lives would be better if I was never born.

Whites are smart enough to use contraceptives. Nignogs aren't. Banning abortion wouldn't make that much of an increase on the white population, also poorly raised whites are pretty much just slightly more intelligent nignogs. While whites overall are better, shitty parenting can fuck them up just as much as anyone else. The best way would be to give economic incentives for whites to breed but that ain't happening anytime soon because "MUH DISCRIMINATION!"

Are you new or retarded?

I'm pro-choice because I don't think the govt should tell me what to do with my body. That's why I'm also pro-legalize-all-drugs and pro-no-seatbelt. Self-harm laws do nothing but police what you should do with your own body, no matter how morally wrong it is. The govt should not determine morality. Fuck that shit. Doesn't matter if it's socially unacceptable.

YOU ARE ASLEEP
O
U

A
R
E

A
S
L
E
E
P

Yea but most vegans love to cry about the poor animals but ignore all the problems of mega farming.

I am pro-life. I believe that murder of innocents is immoral.

You mean like the tax incentives black abuse and can't be racially done because of legal reasons

Overpopulation.

the one woman l know who's had an abortion has had to get therapy for it because it was so traumatic
But it kills niggers

This.

Of all the women I know who have fallen for the abortion Jew, 100% suffered serious psychological consequences as a result.

It's a major medical procedure with major fucking consequences and deep fucking implications.

Niggers kill niggers

Think about it nig. Once you out of Tribal you're fucked.
Trump is Tribal, and hes rich as fuck.

Kinda. For example the government would provide some kind of stipend for white families having kids and stipends for black families not having kids. Though honestly I think it'll be better if we do that but with middleclass-rich families and poor families respectively to avoid the discrimination lawsuits while accomplishing the same thing.

>you'd let it become a ward of the state, in a federally-funded artificial womb
Ban abortion, transfer fetus to artificial womb, then make the mother pay child support until the kid is 18. That'll teach those floosy whores to keep their legs shut or use birth control.

Your fully delusional if you think anything like that would ever have a chance of being implemented

Stick skin cells in your womb and they will still be skin cells after 9 months, you fucking idiot.

Because fetus has no rights and it is literally a combination of religion and governmental overreach in one.
Being "pro life" is cuck tier

You know I've been thinking. Why is it that the left embraces a position where the primary argument is libertarian in nature? Anyone have an explanation for how that happened?

A meme. If that's you issue you should be concerned about India and China, but they never are.

>Pol why are you pro-choice?
Because I don't care what normies do with their illegitimate spawn. Unwanted pregnancy isn't a problem that will ever happen to me, so why should I care?

And you think banning abortion is a good idea? That'll cause the black population to triple and whites to only slightly increase.

It upsets me that people who can barely string sentences together have so much more sex than I do. Being unattractive is suffering.

I've seen this before, CTR claims "they are tracking IDs" kek

I wish a CTR would nigga would try some shit on me. I need something to keep me busy.

I'm not. Used to be, took my ex aborting what should have been my firstborn to change my mind.

So what if there is more blacks they self segregate anyways. What have black people done to the white race to prevent them from being prosperous

But they don't. For one they commit more crime against other races (not just white) than anyone else and chimp out all the time passing laws that favor them. If blacks were actually self-segregating and intelligent I'd have nothing against them.

It is killing our race, but at the same time its weeding out shit tier whites.

Every time I think about this I get overwhelming views for but sides.

People die, its a fact of life. If someone doesn't want the burden of a child for the next 18 years and it hasn't even taken its first breath yet, then.. well.. this is earth get over it. This isnt a paradise, there is rarely a happy ever after you fragile faggot.

But the unwanted kids growing up neglected WILL lead to more bull headed, less emotionally, less faggy whites that would reject globalism and immigration because thy werent overly nurtured like the libcucks..

Sup Forumsacks.. I think we as a race need to end abortion and have more abused children.. it might be the only way to save the future of our race.

Why don't these rich Arab oil states take in any refugees?

It's a confusing subject, to be honest.

On the one hand, i like dead niggers, on the other, it's kinda fucked to kill children.

I'll abstain in favor of chaos.

>chimp out all the time passing laws that favor them

In what bizarro world are blacks politically active.

I'm not.

>what is blm
>what are LA Riots
>what are every chimpout in recent history

Blacks are "politically active" just in the most cancerous way possible.

Because this faggot betrayed our trust

>Pol why are you pro-choice?

Do you have any idea how many ghetto trash niggers we've killed with Planned Parenthood?

It's the only reason we've lasted as long as we have.

>is woman
>muh body more important than morality
figures

If only lazy white men didn't buy black slaves for their farms.

I just thought of something, Planned Parenthood kills future Democrat voters.

Why do they support it again?

It's estimated that in the US, about 10-11 million nogs have been aborted.

>If only lazy white men didn't buy black slaves for their farms.
This.
I hate hearing Southerners' victim complex about the Civil War. "Oh you caused the race problem by freeing the slaves!" No, you caused the race problem by having slaves in the first place.

>lazy
It was entirely because a hundred dollars worth of niggers would always be more cost effective than having a bunch of potato niggers fuck your garden up for a weekly wage.

And most of them would starve or get shot without abortion.

Because I hate kids.

People change genders these days, cheating is a norm, migrants are a norm, wars happen for money, why would i care if something gets aborted?
>implying Anglo cares about life
Oh look, which country to attack next and kill niggers, then import niggers, breed with niggers, destroying white race and black race, pretending abortion of niggers and interracial cheating whores is a bad thing.
Oh the hypocrisy. UK should rather solve rape crime to at least pretend it cares about victims.

>starve
no, at least in the US.

Niggers (with an emphasis on females) are the single fattest demographic in the US.

why would you let your daughter have a half nigger?

Why not?

Because we need to practice eugenics on White people, start with aborting babies that aren't gonna amount to anything. Then do to white people what white people did to niggers. take our best males and breed them with our best females for about 200 or so years, then see if anyone wants to fuck with white people on any kind of level.

If UK stops being a degenerate no-life hive of hoes who say fook me to 15 year old brothers and strangers and we live in a place of perfect harmony of happiness community where people actually care about life and solving crime, then aborting can be illegal. Supporting pro-life currently means just giving church more people so they can make more money, since they support refugees, they support decay of marriage and want as many little bastard children as possible so they have more customers. Christian leaders don't care about people, they are rapists, pedos up to the queen ranks, as it was proven with Jimmy Savile, they don't care about children obviously. So what's the next destination Anglo? Thailand or Philippines, or will you import illegal slave labour?
>muh capitalistic every life is precious protection

Abortion for non-whites only.

How many people who decide to get an abortion would actually make good mothers? None. It's basically killing future criminals.
Inb4 adoption, because that's not an over crowded system hey?