ESPN Loses 621,000 Subscribers; Worst Month In Company History

outkickthecoverage.com/espn-loses-621-000-subscribers-worst-month-in-company-history-102916

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30&feature=youtu.be&t=3m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

espn wants to push their liberal garbage then this is what happens. the people who actually pay for this shit and watch sports aren't liberal cucks

i have no idea what this espn is.
can someone explain

ESPN is a sports network in 'murika.

They've been pushing super liberal shit lately, which hasn't been going over well with their audience, the majority of whom happen to be average Joe males who don't give a flying fuck about that shit.

I don't watch ESPN, what liberal shit have they been pushing? I thought they were just obsessed with LeBron James and Roger Goodell

Standing for the national anthem is racist

what have they been pushing?

wtf? Standing for the national anthem is the LEAST you can do for a country that is paying you 100 million dollars to throw a fucking ball around.

What a bunch of CHILDREN

The problem is 99% of these cucks would go right back to round-the-clock niggerball and lining those jewish pockets if they dropped the SJW narratives. They don't understand that professional sports as capitalized enterprises need to be destroyed in the West.

its more important what they aren't focusing on.....which is sports. one halftime report on the nfl game was 2 blacks demonizing white people and 2 old white men nodding along looking ashamed.

I tried watching ATH the other night, it was just them talking about how upsetting the team name "Indians" is. That's why I don't watch that shit anymore.

ESPN isn't needed anymore. I swear the world will be a better place when the organizations that are obsolete go away rather than them inciting public unrest by adopting far left viewpoints in a sad attempt to stay relevant. I am shocked the weather channel hasn't started talking about how sunny weather is simply a manifestation of white privilege.

b-but people who don't watch baseball hate it! so lets ruin a century old tradition for people who don't watch our sports

I guess black reporter lives don't matter.

(((Max Kellerman))) has been slurping Kaepernicks dick recently.

Cable is too fucking expensive and people are cutting the cord. It's that simple. ESPN is fucked, sure, but that's an effect more than a cause.

Not sure if parody.

Who the fuck watches tv nowadays?

Fuck cable. I have had it for 4 years at my current apartment. Just last month cut it, told them it was due to price increases and unwanted content and they made absolutely no attempt to keep me. Arrogant twats. Usually they try to bargain and lower the price but not now. Fuck them. Same with the NFL. 4 years of Redzone subscriptions and the NFL network and now I stopped and just pirate that. They don't offer a streaming option because they are in bed with cable companies and require you to have a cable subscription so fuck them.

All of their shows have blacks/brown. All white shows are done, there are some all black shows

The fedora gave it away. Its probably some redditor having a laff.

any1 who watches sports is a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30&feature=youtu.be&t=3m53s

>that hat
kek

This. ESPN has been bleeding for ages now. Their content is shit, people are cord cutting, competition from other networks is eating away at their market share and they have no fresh talent. This really isn't a political thing.

This was a very good post, I just wanted you to know that user

Yep. A lot of bubbles are coming crashing down, sports included.

right

My people don't need money. Money doesn't sustain us, it sustains you. There is no Kingdom of Heaven for all you other nations. That's why you're all so damn greedy. The Kingdom of Heaven is only for my people and all you other nations will fall in line under us but instead of accepting your roles and shutting your mouths. You commit wickedness and etc...in order to undermine one another and try to gain wealth for yourselves. It won't change a thing. All your nations and kingdoms will be broken into pieces and only the Kingdom of Heaven shall remain. Too bad so sad none of you will be in it unless you're a slave.

good leaves

The only thing relevant that ESPN ever provided is easily retrieved from just about every platform on the internet for free.
Scores, stats, trades etc. All with none of the hidden agenda. Fuck all these networks.

Cable tv is like a microcosm of the bullshit boomers are doing to society. Cable was a amazing thing when it was invented. Gave everyone more channels, more entertainment and the news channels kept people informed 24/7. Then the internet comes along and now we have a medium to make that EVEN BETTER and more efficient. However doing so cuts into their profits so they stifle creativity and advancement with shady business deals. Not allowing channels to stream their own content in some circumstances without being blacklisted. The companies make mafia like deals with each other assigning turfs and where each company can operate. I live in NYC, where I live I have only 2 cable options despite at least 5 major providers operating in this state. This is because my neighborhood is only controlled by two providers and they all agreed to this. Fuck them, I am free market as all hell but this is one of those things where capitalism is wrong and holding us back.

Don't know the specifics of ESPN, but I do enjoy seeing companies and institutions paying a heavy financial price for pathetically shilling Das Jeuden agendas without thinking there would be any consequences.

Trannies and BLM

>Das Jeuden

Bad goy! it's "Der Juden."

hahahahahahahahaha

bump for schadenfreude

The two issues are feeding on each other. I've seen plenty of people who've cut the expensive box because all it ever does is shove far left wing propaganda down their throats day in and day out.