If you were Randy, would you bang the cute girl with the crush on you or would you go for your best bro's older sister?

If you were Randy, would you bang the cute girl with the crush on you or would you go for your best bro's older sister?

theresa, easy choice

The correct answer is both. It's always both.

>prego best friend's sis
>book it and go live my life in another town with qt

You use your position as the Ninja to fuck every girl since every girl wants the Ninja dick.

This user gets it.

QT-chan will always totally forgive you at least once so you can get away with sleeping around until you're ready to settle down with the proper waifu material.

What if she gets stanked and tries to kill you?

kick her in the carpel

Is Theresa Asian or Hispanic?

shes cute

She's miscellaneous.

She's a ripoff.

what if they're related

More likely than you think.

With a name like Fowler she's probably got English ancestry.

>Being an unfaithful slut simply because you think you can get away with it
Treachery is a sin that ought be paid for with blood.

But Randy Cunningham is a more entertaining show than that mess which collapsed under its own weight.

But did Randy Cunningham have its own mass shooter? I don't think so!

They're both pretty meh.

Why not enjoy being the most desirable specimen in town for a while before settling down? Just don't make any promises you can't keep.

QT wins the Randybowl in the end and what more does she want?

>whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpg

>not picking the redhead

Sam was a fucking tired obligatory goth character cliche back when Danny Phantom was new.

>Thinking that anybody wants to be the safety option for a slut after they've had their fun and can no longer keep up their lifestyle
You're like those girls who spend their youth partying and clubbing, riding dicks like a child at an amusement park, who then either End as bitter single mothers or crazy old cat ladies, wondering when they stopped being desirable.

hot damn, Heidi is stacked

is Heidi off limits to Randy?

No, not really.

they look pretty cute together

Well, Randy did mention he think Heidi looks cute much to Howard's annoyance.

Theresa up until Randy meets her adoptive Father, who just happens to be a high ranking member of the military

The latter, though I have a thing for older women.

Heidi was going to be the love interest in the earliest storyboards of the pilot. But I guess she would be too obvious and the writers went for Theresa instead.

Also disappointing lack of Morgan.

Go on...

this

damn randy is a manlet

Could have been fun having her crushing hard on The Ninja while not giving Randy the time of day. I love seeing the girl accumulating bad karma this way and having it blow up on her face.