>tmw your ship is too rare

I like this one.

Happens a bajillion times.

Berongo

Read this one.

Not since DC made Ivy a man hating dyke who eats out Harley's ass

Not we don't get any qt Ivy longing for Batcuddles

Since rebirth?

Characters bi now. Almost all bat females are gay or bi. Somebody has a gay girl fetish. Meanwhile only Handful of men are gay in DC.

ITT: Degeneracy

Holy Nasty bitch.

Nice, reminds of some women irl.

Today

Also today

Stop hurting yourself.

I'm not OP though, he's the one hurting himself I'm just here enjoying my day

Not really related, but still.

Well a lot of plants are hermaphrodites.

Hey guys thanks for helping me out with art like and said its been hard finding good batsivy stuff since they made Ivy gay.

>Made Ivy gay

Good decision if you ask me

What is this from? Looks old. I like it.

I swear to god this page gets me ROCK HARD every time.
Just the idea of having a special poison made just for you. And the little green highlighting and pecks that pop up in the last panel.
Jeez. Poison women are fucking hot.

We didn't.

Figure out which issue of All-Star Batman by Snyder that she was in. There was probably some Batman/Ivy stuff in that

>red bush seen through the green
Dear Lord.

What's Bruce thinking about?

Fighting crime.

Wait so what happened once Ivy realized neither Wayne or Batman died? It stands to reason that she'd figure out that they're one in the same.

Interesting is Snyder also an IvyBats fan?

God I'd love a comic where Harley tries her hardest to convince Batman to take her bff Ivy out on a date.

3 some better.

Ew I don't want Joker and Bats to become Eskimo brothers

>that last panel

Look closely , it's not her bush

Wasn't there a time when she tried going legit and was working for Wayne Corp?

Every Bat-person has tried to go legit and (usually) end up working for Waynecorp or some subsidiary. None of that ever sticks unfortunately, because comics always like to go back to status quo eventually.
I miss when Riddler was a P.I, but that even got ruined before Flashpoint happened.

Where is this from too? Whew. These panels.

Wydening Gyre, by Kevin Smith.
It's solid, except for the little detail that makes everyone angry, and the fact that it stopped halfway through.
After reading it, I wanted Smith to write some Nightwing, he nails Dick's character in the opening.

Is it sad that I haven't even heard of this? Or anything Kevin has done since "The Evil That Men Do"? Thanks user.

>Thorns cutting into her skin

whew