Which one of you guys did this?

Which one of you guys did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kcrg.com/content/news/UI-student-responds-to-damaged-LGBTQ-display--399126471.html
kcrg.com/content/news/Racist-posters-appear-on-ISU-campus-398962611.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao love iowa

Link the story

thats a fucking KEKE

>LGBTQ history month
What the actual fuck? When did this become a thing?

>deus vult

november is muslim month now

wtf i hate iowa now

>LGBTBBQLMAO^2 history
>history

What the fuck do they learn in this class

no, I believe November is a month in the Gregorian calendar, nothing to do with muslims

great meme, op

Is Iowa, dare I say, our state?

>Frat doing something in support of LGBTQWERTYUIOP
Meanwhile they bash any faggots and queers on campus (unless it's their PLEDGE BROTHERS in which case the voluntary elephant walk isn't gay it's about brotherly respect or some shit)

clearly you did it op

kcrg.com/content/news/UI-student-responds-to-damaged-LGBTQ-display--399126471.html

Bonus Iowa State story
kcrg.com/content/news/Racist-posters-appear-on-ISU-campus-398962611.html

We live in a time when school-sponsored pro-Sodomite displays are "vandalized" with Christian images.

I have yet heard of a good argument on why White power is racist and Black/Hispanic/etc isn't.

This same thing happened at my small private college in Iowa. Posters warning about cultural approriation during Halloween got vandalized with "homophobic, sexist and racist slurs"

>kcrg.com/content/news/UI-student-responds-to-damaged-LGBTQ-display--399126471.html

Watch the video. It looks like a gay frat, which I didn't know existed. But they interview one of the frat members, and he is flamin'

>fraternity decorated the lgbtq board

See? No one listens to me when I tell them frats are basically just college sanctioned gay bath houses.

Several seconds into the video, one board even had a poster with phone number stubs for Free Chicken Tendies

iconic

Literally gods work
Irl shitpost