They're saying that this newest FBI probe for Hilary may doom her...

They're saying that this newest FBI probe for Hilary may doom her, but the investigation will probably take longer than nov 9, if Hilary wins and gets in shit by this investigation couldn't she just pardon herself from all of this once she's president? Am I missing something? How could this even affect her?

she would be impeached , which would leave us time cokaine

Obama will pardon her and she will resume power. It's called lifting the veil and it's about to fucking happen to our country. The lies are all out, they can't save face might as well just own it.

The fact that there is an ongoing probe at all makes her look even more crooked.

president can't pardon himself.

if all goes like it should, charges will be brought up Jan 21

If she manages to win the election. I said if. (Strange saying IF now because only two weeks ago everyone saw it as a fait accompli)

This won't be the end of it. The investigation is likely going to find damaging stuff. Besides the look is atrocious. She's under a huge cloud anyway, its obvious she lied, its a given that there is something really fishy going on.

So yes, if she makes it to inauguration and is sworn in. Its likely, very likely she will end up being impeached. In a way, I'd almost like to see her win just so that can play out.

Suddenly Nixon won't look so bad.

Yes they can. She would pardon herself, but she would be impeached and the Democratic party would be ruined. Next election would be a clean sweep for Republicans.

She must NOT be allowed to be president, even if she's president for mere minutes. Say what you want about Trump himself, but we NEED a Trump administration. We NEED Trump's approach and policies. We can't handle a Clinton administration being led by President Creepy Kaine.

I'm sure she will manage to cause quite the "stir" in those 4 years as POTUS. Honestly it's a fucking miracle how much shit you can get away with if you know the (((right))) people.

I think the way we think of when we say democracy need to be reworked. I don't think any country in the world today is completely free of corruption either.

You're SOL my friend.

Madame President!

> How could this even affect her?

Hillary's campaign is now once again carrying a footnote - 'Currently under investigation by the FBI'. Which doesn't look too good when she's trying to convince the American people that they should entrust her with their country.

Only the next week or so will tell if the re-opening tipped the scales in Trump's favor or not. In the meantime, Clinton's not winning any new supporters.

You sir, know not the definition of experience of liberty.

Tell me about it.

>she's going to pardon herself
>this is ok with me

NO HE FUCKING CAN'T. I'm getting really fucking tired of having to post this over and over today:

"The President... shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."
(US Constitution, Article II, Section 2, Clause 1)

You seriously don't think she's ever going to be convicted anyway? How many billionaires are in prison? She might in best case scenario not run for president, but she is anyway.

Well I think she should be publicly executed at the next beer fest.

She would be elected president. Around the end of her first term, she'll need to resign because she'll be found guilty. She'll receive a pardon from President Kaine. Kaine won't win re-election because he's retarded and everyone is sick of demoturds. Paul Ryan will win the 2020 election against Kaine/Warren ticket. President Paul Ryan will begin purging the white race by stoking hatred from blacks/mexicans. Then after all the whites are gone, he'll gas the blacks/mexicans, give the country over to Israel.

Screencap this.

Get elected
Get convicted
Step down
Kaine pardons her

Hill shills are literally voting for Kaine at this point.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next lot of polls. Things were tightening anyway. Would love to be a fly on the wall too, they must be shitting bricks.

I agree with you. We need to see the Republicans get over the line in two weeks. But you have to agree, Hilary going down in history as one of the worst presidents ever, impeached after only weeks in office- this would be her legacy. The tears would be so sweet.

But yeah, a President Kaine? He would make Carter seem exciting.

no one has changed the fait .

You're fuckin jew.

If you going to convict Hillary better do it now, since i doubt USA is going to allow a president to step down once already in office.

read up on a guy named nixon

If her email leaks truly hace damning information and its zerg rushed into the general public, that bitch will go down.

>Obama will pardon her
Obama won't be President by then, you fucking mong.

>couldn't she just pardon herself
no, she gets impeached by congress and removed from office

a pardon would have to come from the successor

My sides

>Hillary wins
> dragged to the gallows
> president Kaine
Any odds he will be implicated with her or are we going /citizen kaine/?

That was the 1970s. Justice does not apply to our government in 2016.

but they don't

Comey basically said:

>HEY GUYS, GUES WHAT, I AM OPENING THIS FILE FOLDER
>HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT, THIS FILE FOLDER IS CLINTONS EMAILS
>HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT, THERES 3 EMAILS WE FOUND THAT NEED TO BE IN THIS FOLDER
>HEY GUYS, LOOK, I PUT THREE EMAILS IN THIS FOLDER

>GUYS, ISNT THIS NEWS WORTHY??

Isn't USA way past Watergate overall? If you look at whole picture from 911 to not finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and so on. Not to mention financial crime, What is even considered crime these days?

it's a fart in an elevator which won't go away

there doesn't need to be a conclusion

>President Creepy Kaine
I'm more concerned about his credentials. All that hes know for is being mayor of Richmond VA and...running the DNC