Do you have support?

could a modern cartoon talk about this kind of thing? I feel like feminists would want to, and if they can't its purely coming from like, the religious angle.

Feminists have extremely contradictory views on such a subject.

It's almost like there's more than one of them.

If an episode like this came out today, it would simultaneously be called sexist by SJWs and SJW bullshit by everyone else. Humanity was a mistake and we need to start over.

You guys are lucky, I remember when a friend and I wanted to find this episode years ago it was LITERALLY not on the internet, also friendly reminder whenever Pepper Ann imagines herself she's always STACKED every single time, she wanted big tits

>No art of her superhero form.
Why?

This. I need big superhero tits.

From the way their bashers act, you'd think there was less than one of them.

Tit jokes: the episode.

I'm starting to get tired of the "modern audiences would FREAK OUT about the stuff that was on TV when I was a kid meme."

It's really lame. I mean a lot of these shows are still being syndicated as reruns.

I wish Pepper Ann was still being syndicated. There are so many Disney channel shows with awful rips because Disney never decided to release them to DVD so we were just left with TV rips recorded in the mid 2000s.

It'd be nice if Disney XD would jump on the nostalgia block bandwagon with Nicktoons and Adult Swim. It's not like they're doing anything with their late night hours anyway.

Support?

i loved this show as a kid. As a adult i see it as a feminist piece of trash

Kid you was more emotionally balanced. He could enjoy things.

Thanks for the unneeded insight user

were they related ?

what episode is this?

her little sister was so fucking hot.

I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I may have been unnecessarily harsh.

But really though. Make an effort to enjoy the simple pleasures, user. It's okay to like things even if they aren't perfect.

Yes.the producer of pepper Ann also created Fido dido.

breasts are better than ass

im glad pepper ann realizes that

amen bruh
FUCK that thicc meme

>morbidly obese woman with an ass covering an entire person who is inhaling it
>"haha unf thicc"

then she became a fujoshi

This show was amid at preteen girls,for some reason these shows were big in the early 2000's

As told by ginger had a episode about bra stuffing.

Brace face had a terrible episode about getting your period and for some reason every episode had feet in them.

All this shit aired when i was 10-14 and it was so fucking cringy!

Pepper ann's boob episode was funny though.

is she wearing Battle Ready Armor?

>Brace face had a terrible episode about getting your period and for some reason every episode had feet in them.
don't forget the episode where Sharon gets an inflatable bra as well

little sister?no she had a brother

STOP GIVING PEPPERANN HUGE BREASTS

SHE WAS TWELVE

The character actually was obsessed with breasts though; it's what she would want.

>Brace face had a terrible episode about getting your period and for some reason every episode had feet in them.

Yes, for "some reason".

And for "some reason" every show Dan Schneider makes has feet in almost every episode too.

And for "some reason" the only Braceface episode I happen to give a shit about is the one where Sharon burps.

Well shit, I wonder what this mysterious reason could be?

>TFW no Pepper Ann GF

bump

I'd like to casually talk to her about her breasts

I want to watch her put on a bra.

>I'm starting to get tired of the "modern audiences would FREAK OUT about the stuff that was on TV when I was a kid meme."
Well that caricature is true obnoxious behavior, and it does happen, but here it makes sense. Cartoons seem to shy away from the same lesson-teaching stories they have done before, because right now they're trying to be very inoffensive. "Girl needs a bra/is breast jealous" can still happen today, but it'd be a surprise if it was an episode topic and not just an adult joke slipped in.

There is no disputing this specific issue, it's just a thing that's happening.

It has a lot less to do with attempts to be inoffensive and more the shift from children's animation airing on network television to cable instead.

Networks were required to devote a certain percentage of their children's programming to educational material, which was extremely broadly defined. Shows didn't even have to consistently contain those messages; that's how you wound up with things like Kim Possible episodes about how Ron's diet is pretty awful. Disney could just throw that episode on ABC and count the show as educational content.

For a pretty good while, networks could get by with just a few episodes of some shows having that material. So even cable shows like Kim Possible tended to get some of the episodes since that way they could be syndicated on network television and meet the educational requirements.

As time went by, the government actually started paying attention to whether or not those requirements were being met so they shifted to just showing those episodes that met the requirements.

Eventually, the networks decided it'd just be cheaper to show live action educational content than producing animated cartoons. So they quit bothering to insert those messages into cable programs as well.

Of course, there's also the aspect of most writers and producers really hating that type of episode as well. If you're actually geared towards that content, it's one thing but having to shoehorn education content into a show that's not made for that sort of thing is a drag.

That's how you wind up with a situation like Disney when they made the Phineas and Ferb staff insert a healthy eating message into an episode and it would up being Heinz talking about how insanely delicious unhealthy food is.

I FUCKING WANT TO BULLY PEPPER ANN!

lewd

teeny tiny tits

The thicc thing is just Sup Forumsmblr's subtle way of fat acceptance, or at least cutting down on insulting fatties

They used to show some stuff for a while but I don't know why they don't fully do it. If they can come to something like DXP, why not commit to something better and cheaper?

Why not ... Both?

Since Doug didn't end up with Patty, he should hook up with Pepper.

We should be so lucky.

such a rare practice it seems

It's about wearing a bra you puritan fuck

Lewd