At what point in time would you consider livin in germany as something positive?

at what point in time would you consider livin in germany as something positive?
hard mode no ww2

Until Germany gets its shit together and over throws Merkel, this will keep happening, eventually leading into civil collapse or a "right wing" revolution. Pl0x make happen germany

source?

>germans
>aryan
>not a paleskin mongrel race
Hows danzig university these days kurt?

if no ww2 i take 18 January 1871 until 1933

If you think Merkel is the problem you haven't been paying attention

Always.

Our country was so great that in the end of WW2, when the slavic horde invaded our country, the most astonishing thing they found was a working sewer system with actual toilets in the houses. They tought it so impressive that today, cleaning such toilets is the most revered job in Poland.

This, the enemy are the United Nations Organization. We have to fight that with fanatic Nationalism, otherwise the current decline will hit everyone. People don't realize that we are in this together and we have to fight for our sovereignty.

>t. Genetic slav
Tell us your last name

>implying I'll give my name here

It's a very rare name. Pic related is the usual origin and time frame

>implying Germany isn't on the verge of going all third reich on niggers and kebabs

>hamburg
So youre a dane in the end

>Dane

That would still be the same race you spastic mongrel

>being this scared of the Big Arab Cock

Prussian

Explains the level of butthurt

>same race
How can 2 people of same race be so different
Based as danes and degenerate as prussians

Merkel is not the cause, she's a symptom. Get rid of Merkel and the Germans will vote someone equally bad or even worse into office.

The unified Germany just wasn't mean to be.

If i wanted to bait u id just mention 1945 when ur kind fluttered away from sleska panonia pomorje...

Webm of the 18 yo girl getting fucked by Turks on a bench in germany pls

post webm

You do realize when you get that shit pushed down your throat every year in school that you don't really care anymore after grade 8? You certainly have to find way better bait than this.

The Wiemar Republic was the golden age. It had some inflation problems but culturally it was at its highest.

U don't need to tell me my family fought for literally every monarchy there was
Until they ended on bleiburg that is

croats are degenerate

your a bad troll

Im glad my surname is slovene and im kajkavian i guess
Fuck croats imposing their made up language and democracy on us

>your a bad troll

Says FUCKING CANADA who thinks Weimar Republic was best. Literally gas yourself.

Itt: Slav(e)s trying to be "based"

>his races name comes from the fact they were enslaved by shitskins

It comes from the word
Letter (slovo) which originally meant word
Thus slovene (slavs) - those who speak the word (our language) in contrast to nemci (germans) - mutes (those who do not speak our word)

Slovenia is a made up thing

SAys the fucking german who thinks the Weimar republic wasn't amazing

True, nations are not compatible with slavic identity

Also republics are all shit

Hitler had a hard on for arabs and muslim countries anyway lol. Also japanese

Mainly because slavic royal families were actually NORDIC so they crushed your idea of freedom lol

No
It's cause slavs used to be all same people with same language until high middle ages
Differences between us are not so big

400 AD
If you're at the right part of Germany you get to hop on a boat to a much better country.

But what about WW1? You guys got fucked there too.

You Germans always seem to get way in over your heads when you fight wars

NEED WEBM

And maybe get to gang bang a few early medieval celtic bitches in a paralel to the ops post
Nice

Poland is still very homogeneous and beautiful. Germany is decaying from within due to all the shitskins. Therefore Poland is much greater.

i am a greek

>flag
Kek

But yeah, salsa?

Merkel isn't the cause of this. Her rise to power is really just reflection of the state the country is in; sort of like Hitler, but less cool. Getting rid of her won't fix anything; the whole society has to wake up.
>Coup =/= Revolution

you just cant post that pic without spoonfeeding the sause man