NEW LEAKS INC ON NOV. 1ST - Brought to you by the pwn phone!

Via a mobile device exploit that allows for covert recording of audio via a phones microphone Hillary is heard negotiating with an unidentified Asian man (based on accent) about how to manipulate (criminally) the markets (in regards energy companies) after she's elected so as to earn large sums of money for the man's "clients" and some of her select donors.

Hillary transferred a sizeable sum of money offshores (NOT the Qatar nonsense) because she was blackmailed not only with "deleted" emails (NOT from the 33k) but also with other damning content. Most of this money is legit but a portion will be funneled to the blackmailers.

This one is hard to to be clear about (and stupid) but Hillary was recorded saying something weird about a cream for her vagina. Something about excess sweating... audio is garbled so whatever and it's pretty damn lame to be honest but including anyways for the lolz.

Dropping on Tuesday evening folks (before prime time news on east coast). Brought to you by "PoxySkies" and the Pwn Phone. Anything bigger than a phone would have been too conspicuous considering proximity to the bitch and the type of cover we employed.

store.pwnieexpress.com/product/pwn-phone2014b/

Pwnieexpress is going to get very popular very fast.

Thank you to "PoxySkies" for the custom code you posted (for free!!!) that made this possible. The western world thanks you and the founding fathers of this great nation would thank you. The dark web is a hell of a place.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=latest version of android
pastebin.com/raw/0SNSvyjJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>talks about posting leaks
>doesn't leak

Fuck off family.

sage.

Greedy Hillary just cant help herself.

Tuesday sirs.

Why not today?

We've seen dozens of leaks that are just faggots shitposting for yous. Why should we believe you over them?

It will be on Tuesday for maximum impact on the election. Americans have a short memory. It's been agreed that the best date to do this is Nov. 1st for strategic reasons.

Post a 30 second clip of her talking about nonsense so we know it's legit

No. The audio is not currently on me (safely stored) and the backups in the cloud are not something I'm going to access from a computer as public as what I'm using now. All I have is a VPN and a small proxy-chain at this very moment. Secure but not secure enough.

I don't care if you don't believe me. I only posted here out of a feeling of camaraderie to the people of this board.

you fags really need a new marketing director. the mr robot spot was the cringiest thing all season.

>openly admitting to being traitorous russiaboos and criminals
>a political movement
good luck retards

What's a "mr robot spot"?

whatever deal you got to get 30 seconds of rami malek reading your retarded copy

sage this awful attempt at viral marketing to sell free software for $1200

>I only posted here out of a feeling of camaraderie to the people of this board.

If you're a real Sup Forumsack you'll know the picture of the Russian chicken and what he's asking for. And why this post is garbage.

Oh, it's a show gotcha. Sorry, I don't watch American TV.

lmao get out

Have you contacted Infowars, or anything of the like?
They would probably gladly help you get exposure

Why? So Alex Jones can act like him and infowars is responsible for getting this content? Fuck that. Shit's going all over the internet on Tuesday. Nothing else is necessary.

I suppose if you're speaking the truth they'll do a vid on it anyway

You have a twitter account I can follow?

Looks like some other people have gotten wind of some of the energy company stuff. Somewhat related.

fuck off

nice ID btw... my gat! You carry a hand gun?

Why not save it as a contingency plan? Eg if those cunts manage to bring up something on the level of pussy grabbing.

DO IT TODAY DO IT NOW IN THIS THREAD NOW NOW NOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Watch this id

pow!

How good are audio leaks? Won't people just say it's someone doing the voice, or that it's edited to sound like her?

Not yet but Im in the process of getting a hunting license which is required for having any type of fire arm in Sweden

>Anything bigger than a phone would have been too conspicuous considering proximity to the bitch and the type of cover we employed.
what are you even talking about? the physical size of the phone? so it's not just exploiting an existing device?

Shadilay

We were not able to exploit the devices we did without being in close proximity to them. What, am I supposed to magically conjure up Hillary's phones IP address and that of her staff with some terminal command from half a world away? We posed as people we weren't in order to gain proximity and it would have been idiotic for us to be walking around with a laptop in the situation we used to be close.

"Hello mam, I have a few questions for you... just let me type in these terminal commands on my laptop first. Ok... now can you wait near me until I say so?"

wtf?

Please respond to

what OS was the exploited phone running?

It was multiple devices. Lollipop, and iOS 9.3.5 mostly.

I don't think that will be necessary. If Hillary is going to drop something she's going to do it soon to distract from her current mess with the FBI investigation getting reopened.

you managed to remotely wiretap an iPhone running iOS 9.3.5 (technology worth >1 million usd) using some free shit you found on the """"dark web""""?

guys you can't be this fucking stupid

sage

this, if you have something just release it, at this point you're just shitting up the board, annoying people and wasting everyone's time because even if you aren't LARPing you're about as useful as a LARPer

sage

Not exactly that dumbed down. The code we used was tailor made and we didn't just "find" it, we requested it and a guy/girl going by PoxySkies produced. It used a memory space handling issue and software playback engine. With the iPhone we actually had to get the user to initiate an action for the exploit to actually work. We accomplished this by first exploiting Lollipop. The exploit to 9.3.5 didn't actually occur WHILE we were in proximity but couldn't have worked if we never got close.

this is a LARP

I'm a nerd, but not a nerd virgin like you losers.

Fuck you... Lollipop was exploited because of Samsung's baseband chip. It's a MITM attack you raging faggot. The pwn phone tricked Lollipop into connecting to it. Do you know what a base station is?

Fuck you. You know nothing of how phones operate.

>let me just drop a few buzzwords
i think would be more interested in this if you actually want to talk about the exploit

SAGE

Well, as always, I hope that you are telling the truth. If so, thank you.

If not, fuck you, you larping retard.

Female detected

This is entirely possible.

Malls use this tech to track shoppers.
And police use it to track people illegally.
Tons of fake base stations have been put up for this purpose. He could have even been in the next room and just set the power that was broadcasting to say it was higher (even though it isn't) and the phones nearest would connect thinking it was another tower.

Definitely possible, could push text messages to the phone, watch traffic etc.

Genuinely interested now.

Questions:

How many devices were used? We're your devices communicating with each other? As in one for pushing the signal and listening to connections, a second for tapping said connection?

2. How long was this tap for?

3. Was it removed?

4. Thank you

t. IT fag, (not low tier)

Also, have you noticed all the mobile pop up ads on Sup Forums lately? Questionable as fuck..

1) In order to MITM we had to set up a proxy to actually intercept or push anything so yes, multiple devices of ours communicating with each other. Because Lollipop was exploited first we made it trick other devices later on after we were gone to exploit the iPhone (which we couldn't just drop a payload on simply by being near, the user had to initiate an action i.e. looking at a text with media and triggering software engine playback to exploit memory space bugs). Once our payload was on the Lollipop device we got other devices to connect to it after we were gone.

2) A little over a week. We are not sure why it stopped working but our guess is their devices were switched out. I doubt they patched anything or realized what was happening but you never know I guess.

3) See 2.

4) You're welcome.

Awesome, and the answer to 3 was a hammer

Haven't noticed actually but now that you mention it, I'll get the ads to pop up and watch wireshark and what's happening on my local system or something to see if anything shady is going on.

Hah! Funny thing is you're probably actually right lolzzzzz

samefag

either way I want to believe

>This one is hard to to be clear about (and stupid) but Hillary was recorded saying something weird about a cream for her vagina.
omg

if you deliver this will be some of the most legendary shit ive ever seen

if you don't deliver well, everyone would just hate your website

1. How long did you guys test it?
1a. Was it tested until able to be automated? As in were you able to pwn without hitting buttons on your phone or taking them out of your pocket? [if not it would be awesome to disguise the buttons for initiating code as just an app/calculator]

2. Was it targeted (if so, how did you verify it was her device)
2a. did you net more people than her? Considering we're talking about wireless signals here and an unknown IP&HMAC address.

TL;DR more info! I love it

>how to manipulate (criminally) the markets (in regards energy companies) after she's elected so as to earn large sums of money
fuck of m8 xd

I work in infosec and this guy sounds legit. Where can I expect to see the leaks at the earliest? /po/ or what?

OH FUCK. This sounds like the Enron Scandal 2: Electric Boogaloo

That crashed the bond market and the S&L market with no survivors

*Sup Forums

Nope bro sorry
t. Also a skeptical person

>We accomplished this by first exploiting Lollipop. The exploit to 9.3.5

lmgtfy.com/?q=latest version of android

there is no version 9.3.5 khunt kys you LARPing faggot

1) We tested for about a month on as many different operating systems and phones as we could. Had to use virtual machines for a lot of stuff because we didn't feel like buying a bazillion phones or installing different Os's on a phone over and over (laziness sort of but whatever).

1a)Much of it was automated however this wasn't a one man job so we actually had a guy behind the scenes (in his parents basement actually... wanted him to be in vehicle somewhere near with his laptop but he's a slave to his mother or some weird shit i dunno) who was remotely monitoring things and issuing commands as necessary. Thank Kek we had full bars/service at the time.

2) We couldn't know in advance what devices would be present during the job. We only verified later we got good devices once the data started flowing. For all we knew at first we could've just exploited some fucking reporter or whoever was around.

2a) Yes, it was more than her but really didn't get anything spectacular from her staff/others. They are seriously lame people. SERIOUSLY lame people, holy shit. Epic levels of lame.

That would be a good idea, I ended up buying an ad blocker it got so bad

You're an idiot... 9.3.5 = iOS not Android you stunning retard.

Kek, 2a answer is great.

I miss greyhat

Again, if this is true than you gents are heros

>needing to buy ad blocking software

now that's what I call cuckoldry. why not just buy a small laptop that can run a real OS?

I'm cautiously optimistic. At this point, if we're fucked, we're fucked. Literally no harm in going on a bit of a wild ride with posters like this, even if they're bullshitting us.

Have a bump

tell me more, I'm entertained. Any other interesting info she was talking about?

shieeet if this is real and it comes out with the 33k emails and O'keefe vids tuesday it's gonna be a triple doozie

It'll be dumped all over the internet. It'll probably take a couple hours but I'm sure media outlets will pick up on it fast enough. Sup Forums will know once it's out.

are you sending it to journalists (i wouldn't, they might sell you out like manning)

i would just leak on 8ch or some shit if i ever had to.

Nothing overly noteworthy other than the fact that Hillary is obviously paranoid about who she talks to and when. Also, she's pretty fake with her subordinates.

This is bullshit. The sooner the better. They would need time to make sense of this and it's enough content to reel for a couple weeks.

Troll detected.

Also at this point, the kill shot is eminent. It needs to be soon or it's too late to affect anything

Anything that exposes her character, illegal or not, is good. Seriously, most of her voters think she's a charming old lady. Anything to make them see how fake/nasty she is, is a good thing.

Nah, no reason to get journalists involved. It'll be up and mirrored all over.

This is being done anonymously for obvious reasons. I'll probably just war drive and connect somewhere random for the upload. Will still use a proxy-chain, vpn etc of course.

ASIAN MAN

this has nothing to do with wiki leaks?
goddamn how many people have dirt on this bitch?

The election already started. Voting began days ago, November 8th is just the last day people can vote.

Stop LARPing.

Who do you predict will win the election?

Absolutely nothing to do with wikileaks. I think it's cool wikileaks does what it does but I feel no reason whatsoever to send this stuff to them when I can just dump it all over the internet. The content speaks for itself and it doesn't need labels attached.

So what? You probably overestimate the intelligence of the average American. I can't tell you how many people I've encountered who don't realize that it's even possible to vote before November 8th! Yes... people really ARE that stupid and ignorant.

After the re-opening of the FBI investigation into Hillary and the other leaks to come I'd say Trump however I've learned to never EVER underestimate the ignorance and sheer idiocy of people in America. I mean think about how many people there are who are literally voting for Hillary for no reason AT ALL other than she's a woman. It's staggering.

How many people out there who have no fucking clue as to what's happening in the world or even barely in America are going to vote? Shit is infuriating.

I really hope you're not LARPing, I want that bitch in prison stat.

Are you there, what do you think of trump will be in the next week? like a hawk?

Bump

More discuss!!

After the election I was thinking about sending the relevant exploits used to Samsung and Apple. I'm not generally a devious person and I've never done anything blackhat before however Hillary is just such a horrible human being that something has to be done. I have mixed feelings about this whole ordeal honestly.

This, but be safe patriot. Follow proper OpSec. I realized one of my earlier questions exposed some stuff. I recommend playing it seriously safe and having multiple Plan B-z's.

As in technically anyone here that is high up CTR/SS could take the dates that Clinton's phones were swapped out in the past year and then subtract ~7 days from that and see what meetings she had with any parties that were >1 persons. And then find you via those means.

Also the info on your basement dwelling friend of awesomeness is also telling.

Be safe user and I would more than let you crash or have beers with you. Doing kek's work and a true patriot.

I have a feeling she is going down regardless, Obama stump cancelling, mook deleting tweets, FBI, etc so so so much stuff I'm surprised the media can still hold her upright.

I would love to BS after the election and when you're safe user!

Why is pwnyphone selling that when the tools are free?

>sending the relevant exploits used to Samsung and Apple
plz don't. literally the only thing it could be used for is exposing corruption.

BUMP HILLARY4PRISON

Man, i think you're this guy :)

I think you're the guy how hacked Hacking Team

Did you know that most facial recognition software is thrown off by a simple pair of sunglasses? We wore wigs (fucking expensive ones too, you wouldn't believe how much cosmetic shit costs it's outrageous... should give up IT work and open a beauty shop holy fucking christ) and didn't look like ourselves. The only possible way for anyone to track us would be to review and backtrack a city-wide CCTV system in an attempt to try and follow our path from where the job was done to where we originated and I'm pretty confident that would be basically impossible. Even if they did accomplish that they couldn't prove anything in court. All they could do is try and kill us. Come at me bro!

Were you involved in the Hacking Team hack?

Why do you ask?

Yup, I fucking love you user

What do you expect will happen as a result of your leak?

I think you're the guy who wrote this - you somehow sound the same ( although this might be only the shrooms in me "seeing" things)

Kek be with you!