Liberals

>liberals

Are you implying conservatives are any different? All these Trump leaks and accusations keep happening bit no one cares. Everyone already has their mind made up at this point and there's literally nothing anyone could do to change it.

I knew Trump grabbed pussies from the get, faggot. We're not voting for a fucking role model for your wife's whiny son we're voting for a human molotov cocktail like the gelatinous liberal goon said himself.

>Michael Moore
So much for "fighting the system" you fucking hypocrite.

> not fighting the system
> arguing against 30+ years of organized Hillary supporter suppression

Pick one

>we're voting for a human molotov cocktail
i just hope you don't believe you are a patriot, because you are not

Way to instantly get confrontational with someone who's just stating easily observable facts. I like how you types always makes assumptions about everyone with absolutely no foundation.

>fuck the system!
>btw vote for the system guis :^)

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Get me up to speed on this left-wing conspiracy theory.

Wew lad, take a step back and look at the irony in the your post.

Probably because they're so bullshit that even normies completely disregard them.

>conservatives will defend Donald (((((Trump)))))

>i-it's a vast right wing conspiracy
kill yourself

We already knew Trump was like that. These "revelations" if even true are irrelevant to our concerns. We care about national security, the economy, immigration, and corruption. We're with Trump on those things, and Hillary is the antithesis of what we want. You really think a pussy scandal that we all assumed already existed anyway is going to sway us?

That's a different Michael Moore btw.

Oops

Conservatives tend to be pro-Israel, so probably.

>ll these Trump leaks

Such as?

Take a step back and look at the definition of the word irony because there's none in my post. Or, point out which part you think is ironic so I can show you how you're wrong.

whatever you say, click
#draintheswamp

You wouldn't know patriotism if a bald eagle facefucked your dirty bootlicking mouth.

I said I don't give a shit about the pussy leaks because I and everyone else already knew what they were getting into. This country does not need a smiling mask to laude to the virtue signalling idiots of the world. This country needs the ugly truth and he will deliver.

You said.

>I like how you types always makes assumptions about everyone with absolutely no foundation.
While doing the exact the same thing yourself.

>Halliburton
Well Michael, wouldn't surprise me if I'm being perfectly honest here.

I didn't make any assumptions about anyone. I said he made assumptions about people, which he did do. It's an easily observable fact. He made an assumption about my character with no foundation to base it on. My foundation for my statement of his character is based on the foundation that he actually did the thing I said he did.

Protip: He didn't make any assumptions about you. You just assumed he did because he hurled out a standard insult at you.

necessarily make any assumptions*

I didn't make any assumptions I called him a fucking loser to top off the point you're so quick to dodge. Kick rocks, CTR.

Jesus what the fuck happened to this guy.

He used to care about the little people, now he's supporting a republican-in-disguise warhawk.

Are you being intentionally dense?
He assumed my position on Trump, assuming I was against him. That's why he got defensive and started using insults.
>b-but you're assuming he was assuming that!
No, it's made obvious by his aggression, ad hominem, and implication that my wife has a sin that's not mine, which would imply I was a liberal beta male. Those were the assumptions he made.
The truth is, however, I was merely stating a fact about Trump supporters, a fact which is observable in this thread, and in fact, by him.

Praise KEK faggots.

And there's the assumption that I'm CTR and a Clinton supporter.

>He assumed my position on Trump, assuming I was against him.
No he didn't. Nowhere in that post does he indicate that anywhere. This is an assumption however >That's why he got defensive and started using insults.
I'm going to assume you are new here however because this is standard operating procedure on Sup Forums.

savage desu

oh shit shit nigga on fire

It's clearly his assumption. He even clarified it IN the post you quoted, the assumption that I'm opposition.

Savage digits. Savage post.

Sorry your incessant whining and sensitivity make you look like you don't belong here.

Tell me how a candidate whose only iterests are to serve the globalist agenda of Soros and Pay to Play states like Saudi Arabia is more patriotic.

CMON I DARE YOU FAGGOT

Nope. He merely explained why he, as a trump supporter, doesn't care about the leaks. Everything else in your argument is made up.

>He even clarified it IN the post you quoted, the assumption that I'm opposition.
Nope, that's a new assumption. You are assuming that's a clarification.

And that's the whole irony of this thing. You get upset at him for assuming things about you before he ever actually types anything that indicates he assumed anything at all about you. Of course, you probably don't see it and will double down again.

>'lit a forest fire'
wtf? what does that even mean?

>doesn't care about the leaks.
Doesn't care about the pussy tape that is.

>Hypocrites

Stealth México bringing on the heat.

Like throwing a cigarette into a forest and causing a fire.

He's obviously hurting right now.

>Rational people tend to be pro-Israel, so probably.

There, think I fixed the bug in your post.

Changelog for post No.95128710:
Fixed an issue where the identifier string "Conservative" wasn't autocorrected to "Rational" when used in a positive context string mentioning Israel.

Make sure to double check your post syntax for errors before posting user.

> i- i- it's a vast left wing conspiracy
> th- they're r- rigging it

Back at you faggot

hahah that cognitive dissonance

Yeah. Because he's obese.

>It's a new assumption.
This is wild. You realize even if that is the case, all he's doing is further proving my point? It's still an assumption about my character with no foundation, like I said. My statement HAS a foundation, which you can argue it being a weak one if you want, but it's at least a good enough foundation that it was proven to be true.
Meanwhile, his assumptions from the beginning have been baseless.

>leaks
Where?
>accusations
Anyone pressing charges? All we see is Gloria Allred and that doesn't help the accusers.

>emails end up showing hillary runs haliburton and helped orchestrate the galaxy 7 failure in order to destroy samsung's market presence
>liberals fall over themselves to forgive her anyways and samsung deserved to go bankrupt for being ugly gooks

>Trump is suddenly a paedophile in late October 2016

Very suspicious

I'm voting for Trump to finally turn off the immigration spigot. *EVERYTHING* else is secondary. Immigration is an existentisl threat to our existing way of life.

I would have chosen any other candidate over him but he's the ONLY one who would actually lbelieve MIT immigration

I absolutely hate it when people say stuff like "Bill isn't running!". No shit.

They shouldn't be allowed to mention anything about anyone related to/in support of Trump, no matter how appalling they think that person is. You know, since they aren't running.

>We

>our

>We

>We're

>us

Yeah nigga fuck you and your faggy attempts to not feel so lonely

>My statement HAS a foundation
No it doesn't. You made your statement which contained an assumption about him before he ever necessarily made one about you. It doesn't prove your point at all; you're just doubling down in hypocrisy.

> FBI director """""finds""""" new info in a case from over a year ago
Very suspicious

seems like a bit of a coincidence that the accusations all came out at the same time, no? the "victims" could have come out at any time in the last however many decades, but they chose to all come out right after a leaked audio recording where trump said you could hypothetically grab some of those women by the pussy. smells like money is involved and considering hillary's campaign wasn't above paying violent protesters to start fights at trump rallies, i doubt they're above paying some sluts to make false accusations.

trump already gave up the idea of mexico paying for the wall, and is doing his best to run away from the wall altogether.
He's literally down to "immigration reform" in his written first 100 days in office goals

Literally none of that is true. He talks about building the way and Mexico paying for it in basically every rally. He laid out many things he'd do in his first 100 days like withdrawing from TPP, ending sanctuary cities, repealing Obamacare, etc.

they got the guy in charge of the investigation to get up on the stand and admit that clinton's actions had caused a leak of classified government information, and then in the same breath he says "but we do not recommend any charges". that screams corruption. seems like the evidence has piled up to the point where they can't play dumb anymore and are about to be forced to sacrifice clinton to save their own ass.

just tell then hilary shot a black 17yo that was holding a gun, aiming at her and not doing nothing

How can somebody that knows/care so much about Haliburton not realize how important the fucking Clinton Foundation is?

>Hillary caused a forest fire
With all the wars she has been involved with I don't doubt she was the cause of at least one forest fire.