RWBY character short

New RWBY short is out.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTJzFCebdvQ

>mfw Ilia is actually a decent character.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13868658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tfw Japan considers RWBY anime
>Has it's own serialized manga
>Crossover with the most popular anime-based fighting game

>Still forced to stay on Sup Forums

Why

Cause Sup Forums is full of Autists who still desperately hold on to the antiquated ass "must be made in Japan by only Japaneses people" rule despite a ton of anime stuff being made in China and Korea, etc these days.

This
maybe its because it originated by an asian guy in America? thats why its still a western webseries cartoon?

On which i'll never understand, manwha gets posted on it twice a week and those threads never get ridiculed followed by a delete.

From that perspective, it is admittedly filled with western comedy and the plot is literally Western Soul Eater. Yet the fluid animation, amount of waifus, and the straight forward story telling(without season filler) are mainly what the typical anime is contained with.

>Still forced to stay on /trash/

FTFY

I can't wait for her to replace Blake on team Rwby.

I like this reptile.

But team JNPR is down a redhead

Stop trying to make team Junior happen.

But any team with Jaune is garbage.

It's our true home

Only the general

>Junior
I think you mean Team Orange.

>Ilia is actually a decent character
>If only humans would stop treating my like a uncivilized animal
>Oh I know I'll knock my friends teeth out

>"""""Friends"""""

The Japanese consider Tom & Jerry anime user.

I wonder what those girls thought when Neon got into the Vytal tournament? First a lizard faunus punches them out, and then the most obnoxious cat faunus in Remnant represents their Kingdom in Remnant's biggest fighting tournament.

No one should be THIS bad at stealthing

Probly for the best have you ever been to Sup Forums?

They are Sup Forums with less self awarness

Sup Forums s only real problem are our tumblr and Sup Forums colonies

It's a shame Atlas is such an intolerant human supremacist society, they won't even let the poor faunus minorities enroll in Atlas academy or participate in the Vytal festival.

The thought of this made me chuckle.

Oy vey

Basically, you know how Sup Forums always end up calling everything a shill whenever several guys start saying good things about a game?
Sup Forums is what happens when you take that to the point of paranoia. I mean, they're one of the original boards, so they developed this obsession with keeping non-Sup Forums lurkers (aka crossboarders) away.
I don't mind a bit of elitism to be honest, it forces newfags to lurk more before posting, but Sup Forums has taken it to the point where it's detrimental for their own good. They really miss some nice conversations due to this.
Almost 100% of the western vs eastern threads (where, while they tend to have a shitty start, actual interesting insight and discussion can happen with people analyzing the two mediums) happen on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is too close minded for that.
They behave exactly like triggered tumblerites whenever someone mentions something western. It's uncanny.

makes sense I guess

because is a cartoon that have anime designs and is dubbed, not Sup Forums material also japan call any cartoon anime.

DOMINATE THE ROOM
STAND ON TOP

>people online still complaining show focusing more on plot than action now
Why would anyone prefer the mess that was volume 1 compared to now? They seem to be improving with Maya, so the animation isn't pure cancer like it was. I'll take gimped fights if I can actually watch the show without laughing at shit animation

Everyone was expecting a spectacle fight here like with all of the other trailers, so it's not an unsurprising reaction.

True. I personally prefer some world building shorts before the new season, but if all they've shown was a big fight in previous shorts, It'd make sense people would complain

because the plot isnt good

Is anyone in possession of screen capped Glynda stories? I need them for science. Google has failed me for the last time.

It's not about where it belongs, it's about what you deserve. You earn this.

I whole heartily agree with this user, we're exactly wear we belong, in the /trash/.

It's amazing how much of a better Blake she is.

Any faunus replacing Blake would be an improvement.

Welp, RIP user.

Oopsies, have a different blek

That's a nice Blake you've got there.

>school children laughing at an industrial accudent
>"I'll become a terrorist-murder-rapist! That will show them the error of their ways!"
Literally every single Faunus character makes no sense because all we've ever seen is people be mean to them. I mean, I guess there was a big war a generation or 2 ago, but that ended with you getting your own nation (which sucks, but hey, it's on you to make it better) and being accepted into the most prestigious and important academies in the world.

Show me Faunus being beaten or wage slaved or something. Literally anything more harsh than school yard bully shit, and I'll believe they had a justifiable reason to start murdering people. Until then, every Faunus but Sun and Neon are cocksucking zooniggers who should go back in their cages.

I haven't watched RWBY since RT went half jew with their episodes so volume 4 am I missing out?

Not too much. Volume 4 was messy. It was mostly a volume to set things up for volume 5. We learned a bit what Salem is after, who created humans and Grimm, and ReNora progressed a lot.

But the volume suffered because of its writing, the pacing, the short and few episodes, lack of character development.

>since RT went half jew with their episodes
wut.
Explain?

Your missing out on the introduction of the new best boy.

I bet Neon's school life was miserable after the tournament. Everyone blames her for losing, saying she let Atlas down, holds her up as an example of why they shouldn't let faunus represent, maybe shouldn't even let them come to the academy. Eventually even Flynt will start ignoring her

What a disappointment

Bump

strawpoll.me/13868658
Pick one and only one.

They were fighten words.

FAUNUS ARE SHIT.

SHIIIIIIIT

Hey you take that back. Kali is great.

And it only took her several years in the academy to throw a punch in response to the mean words.

Not all faunus user.

user that's the shittiest faunus

I think you may just suffer from chronic shit taste user, you should make a doctors appointment to be sure. Don't worry though many people have the same condition so don't feel ashamed of it instead learn the signs so you can reduce spreading it further.

GAS THE FAUNUS.
COLOUR WAR NOW.

Is this that doujin that I don't want to remember?

Source anyway.

He will prove himself a good scorp

Yeah now I remember please everyone forget I even asked for sauce.

I want to know why they are picki on the jap with elvish slurs. Please enlighten me.

>Eventually even Flynt will start ignoring her

It's way different than an anime dude. As much as is otaku pandering, the story telling is made by Americans SJW. That shit deals a special seal in a series

You think you want it user. But you don't.

Source is: Shindol - Emergence.

Trust me.

You don't want it.

Obviously because she's a filthy human

I remember that one, I guess it's just an edit. At least it had a happy ending.

Still my urge for a elder scroll high school doujin has just been given life, and now it will live forever unsatisfied.

>not liking texanime
Damn commie

Happy ending?

A-user...

>When you get an itch for something that effectively doesn't exist.
I understand this feeling.

Why do you people defend this trash show? There's clearly no way to save it at this point.

>Fatmanfalling still to this day defends Sheena and believes Shane's autistic rambling letter is undeniable truth.

Does Shane's creepy letter even site any evidence? He does realize that you need to back up claims before people will believe you, right?

While I'm here; Yang has the worst VA in the entire show. Donald needs to deport Barbara back to Canada.

Like I know that it's a popular interpretation that she OD's and dies in the bathroom I always felt the fact that it would mean her dying moments were spent in a fantasy of... being a single mother. All in all the final couple of pages make it seems like someone who turned a shitty situation into an okay situation and was just reflecting on the darker times and how life takes you were you go.

She is currently a member of a terrorist organization. It's not like she's supposed to be 100% in the right here. It was probably intentional to show why she stuck with the White Fang even as it got more extreme. It's at least a more detailed and interesting background than some stereotypical "boo hoo they called me names and wouldn't let me in their fancy school" sob story.

MEANWHILE ON REMNANT Sup Forums...

It's not that the letter was made up, it's more along the lines of Shane acted like Monty was literally Jesus and deviating even slightly from what Monty wanted was Heresy, even when those changes were objectively for the better.

For example, cutting the Raven vs. JNPR fight and having Yang's dismemberment be a one and done event rather than a full on fight as was originally planned.

That blonde bitch can break my knee any day

eh, I've seen worse. I don't know why this doujin was so hyped up, I didn't feel a thing. Once you've seen shit like berserk, Geiger counter, and Clarissa, not much can both you in this type of content

>zooniggers