What the hell happened to Miller?

What the hell happened to Miller?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/frank-miller-announces-superman-year-one-comic-book-project-1023684
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He knows what evils that lurk in the hearts of men

No one ever talked about it. He looks better now but it's like everyone was seeing his illness but chose to ignore it. There's no official info about this.

Ironically, he converted to islam.

Stan tried to absorb his life energy, but Miller took precautions by researching the dark arts in order to combat the lich. Unfortunately, while he succeeded in living, the black magic turned him into Freddy Kreuger.

I guess they just respected his choice not to discuss it. If he didn't talk about it himself, it probably means he didn't want others to either. I mean I know Sup Forums is full of socially retarded autists but you still don't go up to someone and say
>Hey Frank, shit you look terrible! What is it, cancer?
Or publicly tell other people you *think* there might be something horribly wrong with him.

He insulted some friends of Alan Moore.

Stan Lee wanted to know if he could drain life slowly, over time, so as to not arouse suspicion. Poor Frank.

Booze and 9/11

He made fun of a religion and everyone thinks he's a racist now.

His outside reflects his inside now.

His lifestyle caught up to him with the force of a runaway freight train.

Whores.

You know I will never accept that Morrison,Jim lee and Geoff johns are less than 10 years younger than him yet he seems older than Stan lee

Miller is exactly 60 apparently. That means Stan Lee is like 30 years older than him.

Well, lets have a think about this. . . .

Miller's had a hard life. Mugged several times, traumatized by 9/11, divorced, dated an abusive woman crazier than he is.

I can't wait for superman year one
I really hope frank makes a come back
google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/frank-miller-announces-superman-year-one-comic-book-project-1023684

Holy sh*t you'r right he is 60. why does life hate this man so much. :(

Me too. Supes and whores is going to be amazing

Stan Lee is draining his life force.

Age, Cancer, an unhealthy obsession with Freddy Kruger...all of the above.

I don't know

Well at least he didn't piss off Neil Gaiman. Greg Weissman did that and now he's forever cursed to never have a series go for more than 2 seasons (with him anyway).

What did Weisman do exactly?

what did Weisman do to piss off gay men?

I honestly don't know. It's just something I heard.

Wrote an issue of Captain Atom where he autistically tried to reconcile all the various DC versions of Death as separate aspects of death, saying Gaiman's in particular represented peaceful death. Neil took issue with that saying she's Death, full stop.

nigga got old

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

He was a mediocre artist who got hyped endless because of his works with actually good writers, carrying Miller on the shoulders. He eventually started believing in his own legend, so he decided to make everything alone, making it clear to the public how he was never that good to begin with.

The Kevin Smith of comic books.

Untreated Syphilis.