America

So let me get this straight, they got rid of her old girlfriend and replaced her with a new lesbian who's black/dark-skinned? The fact that she was a lesbian wasn't enough because she was too white? She can only date people of her same skin-color? What the fuck is wrong with Marvel? First Misty Knight has to be with Sam Wilson instead of Danny, now this? Is Marvel pro-segregation?

Are people still unironically surprised at Marvel doing stuff like that?

Why does she have that ugly as fuck masscare, lipstick, and hair?

>Break up with your girlfriend because of distance issues when your power is literally "can teleport anywhere I fucking want, including through other dimensions and points in the timeline".

>Is Marvel pro-segregation?
yes. its why storm/panther was a thing and is gonna be a thing again

>and is gonna be a thing again
Is it happening again? How can two character even be near each other when one divorced the other?

>Is Marvel pro-segregation?
Haven't you checked out BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW? Of course they are.

America is fanfic tier and should be completely disregarded.

I am a little mad about breaking up Misty and Danny, though.

they are hooking up in his book, they keep saying they still feel things for each other

>Danny's kid not a boy who will fuck dani
shit future

That is insane and awkward as hell.

This
h
I
s

Cute

Do you have any source for that claim? Also their breakup was pretty bad.

It was forced because the writer wanted her to bang a brown lesbian instead.

>So let me get this straight
Bigot.

Quads don't lie.

Kek

>The fact that she was a lesbian wasn't enough because she was too white?
Her girlfriend wasn't willing to commit to the relationship and move with her. People here use excuses for America's ex, saying that it wasn't really an issue and America could've teleport to her instead of forcing her to move, blah blah blah. This might be true but sometimes you need to test people to see if they really care about you. Clearly the commitment wasn't there. If blondie had such problems with moving somewhere for love, how much love is really there? Would you trust such a person? Sometimes you need to cut your losses, ugh, how hard it is to comprehend?

>How can two character even be near each other when one divorced the other?
You are allowed to remain friends. I'm friends with my ex-wife and her new husband.

t. cuck

UGH I know, it's 2017!

>Her girlfriend wasn't willing to commit to the relationship and move with her
She was written that way. She was originally okay. Then the new writer came, turned blonde selfish, all just to hook her up with a new brown lesbian. Because brown people can only love brown people as the laws of Trump's righthand Ike says.

What was the reason they broke up again? Misty being unfaithful to Danny?

>sometimes you need to test people

>sometimes you need to treat a person you supposedly care about like garbage and demand they abandon all their friends and family and if they have a job, that too, because you should be all you need

>sometimes you need to

You are a garbage human being and I hope you die alone.

You don't know me.

yeah I can't believe the working adult wouldn't give up her job and life to move across the country to live with teleporting girlfriend while she went to college. What an asshole.

How important is job compared to the relationship, let's be real for a second. It's fine if job was her priority but if you're told that you're loved and you're behind a job on priority list, something isn't right.

>tfw the brown lesbian is another author self insert
>America herself will become ANOTHER author self insert
>The whole comic becomes a world of self inserts circlejerking the author's worldview

>sometimes you need to test people to see if they really care about you
t. woman

>Because brown people can only love brown people as the laws of Trump's righthand Ike says.

I thought he said all darkies look the same.

What if I'm a woman, what does it change?

So Sonichu, but with less garbage art.

if America was moving for a career (and couldn't teleport), it would be different. But she's asking her girlfriend to move, find a new job, and find a new place to live without any guarantee of permanence. Does America expect her to uproot her life every four years whenever the whim strikes her? What if she decides to move to another dimension for a few years, will she flip out if her girlfriend doesn't want to do that?

People aren't pets that can just be bundled up and carted off at a moment's notice. America wasn't testing her or anything, it was an excuse to get out of any sort of long-term commitment. A better writer could've created a very interesting character arc out of this, but here we are.

It's a time tested addage that you should never take relationship advice from a woman because they push nonsense like this.

>Then the new writer came.
That's what happens in comics m8.

Doesn't change anything.

It's just that your post really sounded so typical for an immature woman to say something like that. It is completely unfair to treat someone you supposedly care about like that, testing and stressing them out to see if they care rather than actually communicating with them. The word for shit like that is "Manipulation".

>This might be true but sometimes you need to test people to see if they really care about you.
kys. I only did this ones and it made me feel like a total retard. playing games is for shitty people

Shout out to Ramon Villalobos and his art. You're damn right I'm back and shilling for him.

he's like a poor man's poor man's Quitely

If you are a man doing this get ready to get called possessive and controlling

Yes, and I'm okay with that.

He'll always draw Latinx containment books like America cause hiring white people to draw such ethnic characters would be insensitive.

>Garbage art
(you)

without a job chances are your relationship won't last long. money is a factor despite how unmaterialistic your relationship is.
job gives you that "space" people constantly go on about and job gives you additional social circles so you are not clingy

How important is America's shit?

Regardless of the ethnic identity politics, I love his Hispanic/Latino aesthetic and luchador inspired costumes.

Her ex-gf decided how important. Shame that America gets the blame for that decision, I think America is realistically written character and situation isn't as black or white as people portray it to be.

If you missed my point Im asking why it can't be America whom makes the sacrifice. By your own logic if America loved her she would be the one to give up her thing.

user, he's stealth trolling, stop talking to him.

>testing people
that's not how love and trust works you piece of shit

And right you were to feel that way. Glad you got better. Learn from this . Even if you are also a black fanfic lesbian.

Eh, better Quitely than Land I guess.

fortunately mine was a less shitty thing unrelated to romance. I had been feeding a lot of my friends on my dime and one day I asked them for bus fair to see who would actually help me out, still felt shitty

That's why America broke up with her former girlfriend? Why is this even a thing?

People fall in and out of relationships all the time. Forcing your girlfriend to close between moving or breaking up is terribly immature. Just break up with the person like normal people.

Only sociopaths require tests of love and commitment from their loved ones. So what you're saying is America is a sociopath and probably goes around killing small animals when no one is around.

C U C K

Land's art has its uses. Kieron Gillen properly played up the comedic aspects of Land's art in Uncanny X-Men. It's like John Waters and Divine.

>The fact that she was a lesbian wasn't enough because she was too white?

>I think America is realistically written character and situation isn't as black or white as people portray it to be.
0/10

>situation isn't as black or white as people portray it to be.
in the hands of another writer, it probably wouldn't be

What was the explanation on why Misty broke up with Danny plus wasn't the break-up done off-panel?

Precious

>Why is everything about this comic total garbage?
I guess some people are just into that. Don't judge xhem.

I don't know man. People get divorced and then get back together. It does seem weird but it happens.

Fake chi baby

They went to war against each other and BP annulled their marriage and banned Mutants. Seems weird for Storm to want to go back to that.

>sometimes you need to test people to see if they really care about you

That's called being manipulative. It's also emotional and psychological abuse. If you don't believe your partner really cares about you, you have two options: 1) talk it over like big boys and girls. It might be a you issue, it might be a them issue. They may really care but be afraid of commitment, or you might be reading too much into a situation. 2) if you truly do think your partner does not want to be with you, then you should move on to someone whom you believe does care about you.

Running psychological tests and tricks on someone you purport to care about just means THEY should definitely not be YOU. You either trust them or you don't. If you don't, than you shouldn't be with them. If your go-to response is to manipulate, gaslight and "test" your partner instead of treating them with respect, than it's not a great leap to find the problem in the relationship.

WE'VE HAD THIS SAME THREAD 40 FUCKING TIMES.

Prove it.

He doesn't have to prove shit, dumbass.

So what?

He made the claim, I want evidence

America is shit? Who da thunk?

Archives exist for a reason

>ugh
fucking kill yourself

>sometimes you need to make someone you care about suffer needlessly over a completely pointless issue that you made up just to hurt them
lmao nice (you)

So out of curiosity, did anyone send that second letter? I'd imagine after be caught the first time, they'd be more careful

>but sometimes you need to test people to see if they really care about you
IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO