Jill Stein Strikes Back Against Daily Beast and the Clintons

BASED JILL CALLING OUT THE CLINTONS ON THEIR BULLSHIT AFTER THEY ATTEMPT TO SMEAR HER

>The first thing to know about the article and its author, Yashar Ali, is that Chelsea Clinton is on the board of directors of IAC, the corporate owners of The Daily Beast. The same publication that published relentless hit pieces against Bernie Sanders is now turning its corporate venom on Jill and the Green Party.

>Maybe he created the imagined conflict of interest to distract from the very real, harmful conflicts of interest in the Clintons’ pay-to-play schemes, back-room fundraising, and quarter-million dollar speeches for the predatory banks, health insurance industry, and fossil fuel tycoons.

>Or from the audio evidence of Hillary Clinton proposing to rig a Palestinian election. Or the fact that the Obama administration’s FBI is re-opening their investigation into her emails. AGAIN!

>...Let's be clear: this attack wasn't to point out a conflict of interest with Jill. It was to silence all dissent to the coronation of Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9aaazT1fG4?t=8m30s
rt.com/news/336985-brussels-terror-nuclear-plants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't slide this, if we want Trump we need to support Jill to take away from that witch Hillary.

Fuck off CTR.

People who like Jill Stein are literally never going to vote for Hillary, no matter how many cats Trump scruffs. They hate her with a passion that must be seen to be believed.

youtu.be/q9aaazT1fG4?t=8m30s

If I remember right she eventually has spittle fly off her mouth onto the camera she gets so mad.

It amuses me that for months CNN posted favorable stories of Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party and GOP voters supposedly abandoning Trump to vote third party... but fucking nothing about Stein's campaign.

As much of a fan of nuclear power I am, she's not wrong. Nuclear power is both overregulated and underregulated and all nuclear power plants are accidents waiting to happen because of it. Waste material storage and transport is questionable and expensive, so expensive some nuclear plants store more waste locally than they should because they can't get rid of it, because between the state with the waste and the state that will store the waste are states that don't want anything to do with it. Which is either the inefficiency we live with in a strong anti-federalist perspective (my opinion) or an argument for strong federalism which crushes states' rights.

I think if people spent more time reading US history they'd see that the alt-right of today is, to a very good first approximation, the second coming of anti-federalists and whigs.

rt.com/news/336985-brussels-terror-nuclear-plants/

she has a point

Can pol finally admit she's /ourgirl/?

>nuclear power plants = weapons of mass destruction
>detonated
>durr she's not wrong
Literally kill yourself

She's a hippy/communist, she wants to break the system but then replace it with something even worse

I am a #cucksforstein now

I bet you also think Trump meant that ISIS was literally chartered and registered by Obama and that both Obama and Hillary were in the running for their MVP awards, too.

Jill is SO woke! :)

>Iran
>We just want nuclear power
>10 years from now?
>We can't make any guarantees

She's deliberately acting like an ultraliberal and she's taking votes away from Hitlery.

I wouldn't be surprised if she admits she's part of Trump's 9D-underwater chess strategy in the future.

>he thinks I'm a Trump supporter
oh you poor deluded child

(((Stein))) what's her endgame

I know you're not a Trump supporter. There's no reason for a Trump supporter to willfully misinterpret a perfectly serviceable metaphor in order to disparage a third party candidate with great tits.

Kek, I randomly just skipped to about 9:30 and she was yelling at the camera with spittle flying into the lens. Nice.

>metaphor
All you're doing is embarrassing yourself at this point.
Jill Stein is your standard run of the mill greentard who doesn't know how nuclear power works, and who also likely thinks that 6 million people died from the Chernobyl accident

>:)

Fukushima you stupid faggot

She's just so nutty and takes the utopian narrative of the elites so seriously that she's self destructive to her own kind. Anti-Zionists tend to be this way.

Sup Forums needs to stop fooling itself into thinking she's "based."

>COME ON GUYS IF WE VOTE FOR JILL WE CANN STUMP HILLARY
>ITS NOT LIKE.WE'RE SPLITTING THE VOTES BETWEEN TRUMP /JILLARY

dont be fucking stupid. Every vote that goes to jill could've went to donald. Pathetic.

You don't need to vote for her, you just have to tell your bluepilled acquaintances that you are.

How many people died from the Fukushima accident?

>nuclear reactors
>detonated

Jill is cute, CUTE!
:3

I am 99% certain she knows how nuclear power works. If all you have for evidence on your side is a a tweet that is easily seen as a metaphor for environmental danger and weaponizing waste by terrorism you're going to have to correct the record a little harder bro.

You gotta hit them with something more believable.
Telling them to vote fot bernie sanders because he "still has a chance" seems more realistic. Split the vote between them.

Nah. I was a democrat last year, and I'm actually a bit split between Jill Stein and Trump; $hillary isn't even an option for me: I want other Leftists to think that.
Also, a lot of Bernouts like me just gave up on Sanders altogether after that cuck endorsed $hillary.

#jillnothill

Can we make her honorary sexy grandma when Trump wins because of her?

reminder there was a LARPER who said Jill was going to endorse Trump on the 4th in a climate change deal.