What is the most homophobic comic/cartoon you've ever seen?

What is the most homophobic comic/cartoon you've ever seen?

Pic related is fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7VgipWwfWfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this image so often used for SU baits?

How is this bait?

How is it homophobic user? Im not even trying to criticize or attack you, i am genuingly curious

Have you seen Tumblr's reaction to it?

What does that prove exactly?

>there's only one positive lesbian relationship
>all the other same sex relation ships are portrayed as toxic
>there are no gay males
>there are no gays period because the Gems are genderless
Does Sugar have a vendetta against gays?

If tumblr and Reddit has a bad reaction to it, it must be toxic.

Pic related shows how sheltered Sugar is.

I mean, how does it prove OP's point that SU is homophobic?

Did you read the screenshot?

See here nigga.

Daily reminder to remember the crystal gems that got shattered or corrupted in the war
Bravely fighting for their right to be hetero
We have seen that homeworld only allows fusion if it's homogeneous like with the ruby soliders or the topaz duo to keep the different gem demographics separate
While heterogeneous fusion is a important tool for the crystal gems proving that heteros can be strong too

>>there's only one positive lesbian relationship
>>all the other same sex relation ships are portrayed as toxic
So homosexuality is not put on an absurd pedestral
What's your point again ?

What is Tumblr and why should we care?

It seems to me that the crystal gems fought for miscegenation.

Gays and lesbians need positive representation, especially when their rights are trying to be taken away.
By portraying lesbian relationships as toxic, you're being homophobic.

I thought Lily Peet covered this.

Tumblr is a very woke site.

>Tumblr phone screenshots prove your retarded point

Fuck off

>Lily Peet
You mean that Yahtzee-wannabe edgelord fedoratipper is now an sjw tranny?

>ignoring screenshots just because you disagree with them
Fake news, amirite?

Tumblr is the exact opposite of news

>heir rights are trying to be taken away.
No? No.

She's pretty woke.
You should give her a listen.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7VgipWwfWfk

Didn't hear what Trump and Pence are planning to do?

by this point it's safe to assume that CN stealth-cancelled the show, right?

I know who Bhalspawn is from the days of the Miniature Horses.

>that comment section
I keep forgetting that YT is filled with edgy 12 year olds.

Production is still ongoing and we for a fact that a new episode exists.

It's basically Venture Bros. level of existence.

>Lily Peet
Shouldn't have looked him up, this is disgusting.

That was before she became woke.

>>there are no gay males
Yes, yes there are. It's official canon.

Not here isn't.

Yes there are.

Steven! garnet amythest and pearl are getting deported, they repealed GACA, do something!

*punches blonald blumphf*

No there isn't.
Stop making shit up.

Smiley is a gayfag, is trufax.

No it isn't.
People are just that desperate for a gay male character to look up to.

Honestly, that would make a great episode.
People need to learn that you can't always be nice and that you can't always be friends with everyone. It's a toxic mindset to have.

>all lesbian relationships are based on unhealty dependance, insecurity, depression or psychosis

you don't have to actively advocate against it if your representation of it speak for itself

Yes, there totes are.

This guy gets it.
Fuck Sugar and her fucked up "lesbians".

read

that's fanfic and BIG logic gaps user
just because two adult males were/are friends it doesn't mean they are gay
also mr. smiley being single ( supposedly and in case somebody wanted to use it as an argument ) is mostly explained by his stakhanovism/greed and being a nibber

Most of this is plain wrong or mad that lesbians aren't put up on a pedestal.

How is Ruby/Sapphire relationship unhealthy exactly?

confirmed by Word of God, amigo

They're both extremely overdependent of one another.

This is why we shouldn't let SJWs run cartoons.

Sugar understands that all happy relationships are alike, and therefore boring, each unhappy relationship is unhappy in it's own unique and interesting way.

The fact that actual SJWs shit on SU for stupid proves Sugar isn't that much of an SJW.
Plus, she's a lurker.

Hey, fuck you buddy. Concrete was cute.

>What is Tumblr
LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

I'M BEGGING YOU

Concrete was racist.
Fuck you for thinking racism is cute.

Cite evidence.

Watch the news.

What the fuck is Concrete.

Not only is cute. Is pretty fuckable. Makes me wish to find this pretty lady of a gem and teach her how to read so she can order her shoe collection in alphabetical order.

user is right though, she was one extra point for POC representation in cartoons. It was very racist of tumblr to take her down.

Which news story? What network? Maybe give an example?

Reminder that Stephen's dad dicked the Queen of the Space Lesbians so hard she became straight and turned against her people to ally with earth.

Stephen's father's dicking are so good he impregnated a rock TO DEATH.

Earth was saved by stephen's dad's FAT-MAN-COCK

A substance used in building, dumbass.

Stop with the hyperbole, you tart.

Are you trying to trigger black people?

The Crewniverse's racist OC that was harming black people.
Thank's to Tumblr and SU Critical, they were brought to justice before anything could get out of hand.

I want to _____ Pearl.

I don't see why this would be triggering to anyone? It's just a fantasy involving a lovely character that is pretty much a waifu in my book.

After teaching her how to read, I would like to take her to the mall and buy her a nice pair from a good shoe store.

>characters are now defined by prior relationships alone!
>fuck character development, who needs problems to work through?
>any relationship that doesn't pan out with perfect romance is toxic, no grey areas allowed!

The only relationship that would be considered real toxic was Jasper/Lapis. And that wasn't so much a romantic thing as a sick mutual destruction pact turned Stockholm Syndrome.
Pearl loved Rose with her whole heart and there is nothing wrong about that. Rose just didn't reciprocate and there was nothing inherently wrong about that, either. It caused a lot of trouble, but both sides had very pure motivations, even if it took Pearl dark places.

Is it wrong to rely on something you know you can rely on?
They are a single functional entity most of the time and in distress when apart.
As Garnet they are better than the sum of their parts, so they have no reason to rely on one another less.
Yeah, they aren't absolutely perfect in every way, but that is what makes them people.
I hate those terrible caricatures we get from people who want to raise a flag, not portray characters. Like that Infamous America Chavez panel. Makes me wanna puke.

An early draft from some brainstorming session.
She made it into an art book and people whined about it, despite the 10-min design draft never going anywhere and defying current lore.
There really is nothing to it and the racism is really about what you project onto it. I mean, a black guy drafted it, apparently. So despite all the bitching and moaning, the draft stage of SU seems to still be allowing for free flow of ideas without thought policing. Since we all know how great that is on the creativity.

Sup Forumsmblr shouldn't be real, but some fags take it too far with the LARP

>Is it wrong to rely on something you know you can rely on?
If you rely 24/7 for 5000 years, yeah.

>Watch Pilot of SU
>Seems okay
>Watch it again years later
>art style got worse
>Entire episode is the main characters shitting on some old guy who has come home to find "(((REFUGEES)))" living in his house for free
>Entire episode reeks of YOURE FUCKIN A WHITE MALE!
>Gems proceed to shit all over his culture and traditions until they've basically harassed the old white guy into submission
>Episode ends with old guy being fine with them stealing his shit and basically apologizing for ever wanting his own shit back

Show makes me feel like I'm a pol-tard. It's not even self-aware when it tries to be. It's just a soapbox of a show with some light action scenes.

Why is Sup Forums so easily baited? Is it the Sup Forums influence?

You tell me.

Nah, just autism

Most people here have learned to love taking the bait.

>Just googles Concrete
What the fuck? How is she racist? She has wide lips like a lot of characters in Steven Universe, and she's fat like a lot of characters in Steven Universe, and she's grey because she's fucking concrete.
So being body positive is okay, except when a black woman happens to be fat? Fuck tumblr seriously.

If they're happy both happy, what does it matter?

It's so stuck in the past, it portrays homosexual people as complete degenerates. Just look at Garnet she's practically a Wyatt Mann levels of stereotyping, the only thing she talks about is sex. She's so degenerate that she forces two underage children to fuck for her enjoyment. That's not even going into how the show also portrays homosexuality as a gateway to beastiality with Jasper.
How can CN allowed this offensive filth to ever air?

>Show makes me feel like I'm a pol-tard.
Then stop going to pol.

It's was only a problem because she couldn't read.

And because she's fast.
And because she has a shoe collection.

How is that a problem? It makes her relatable to the black audience

I want to respect Pearl.

Just as I suspected.

Apparently poc representation is racist now

It's not 24/7 for 5000 years. They have disagreements sometimes and they unfuse.

To be fair, the gems do try to respect his culture. They weren't really good at it but I don't think they were trying to be destructive. As for the refugee comparison, I agree that's shockingly similar.

Yeah, but concrete shoes. That's an Italian mobster stereotype, if anything. And shoes are a general women thing, aren't they?
I wasn't even aware of any racial connotations.
Anyway, they likely looked at that once and decided for something else. Would be interesting to know if any of the characters were directly going from first draft to screen.
I bet they changed stuff around a ton to map the relationships as they did.
Maybe Steven was kinda set. But the Gems, not likely.

The refugee analogy makes no fucking sense though.

Aren't the Gems technically Homeworld refugees?

I mean the comparison makes some sense. They were living on his land for free without his consent. The only difference is it's his family members doing it rather than the government forcing him to house them.

Not exactly, refugees seek protection, the gems don't

Yes, but they didn't overtake Greg's house to fuck with him. In fact, they've lived in this country for far longer than Greg, and he married one of them. The house where they live is not even his house.

>and he married one of them
no he didn't

a nigger rock that couldnt read

They seek protection from Homeworld.

It was shoe horned in at the same time "refugees" was becoming a thing. I think in context he had no actual reason to call them refugees, he already called them freeloaders.

Refugees was totally a loaded message that was hamfisted in.

How can the Earth possibly protect them? They specifically stayed there just to keep Homeward from invading again.

By having a place to stay and lay low?