Make a huge deal of honoring your word

>Make a huge deal of honoring your word
>Don't tell Yondu and the others that Taserface sent you

She's so fucking hot

White People: Final Form

Why is Sup Forums so Tumblr now?

When she lets her hair down in the post credits.. DAYUM...

She's 6' 2" as well.

I know, right? HNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

????

She didn't succeed in killing them so why would that break her word?

>we couldn't have risked the lives of our citizens!
>has remotely piloted ships
>our citizens are genetically engineered to be perfect!
>they can't aim for shit.

Did they paint her feet gold too?

They were much more dangerous in their first battle. I like to think that a command delay from longer distance transmission made them shitty. The further away from home they are, the less accurate they get.

she's better in The Night Manager
and naked too

How can DC ever compete?

I wanna be looked down upon by her

Taserface didn't deserve to go out like that

Not in real life.

his name wasn't even that funny

>Not in real life
What did he mean by this?

Ignore the angry manlet.

Sailor Uranus?!

Being snarky is one of Rocket's defense mechanisms. You should know this by now.

Homestuck, Adventure Time, and Steven Universe discussion left the door open

Why is it when anybody mentions race, Sup Forums gets triggered and goes REEETUMBLR?

Seemed more like a Sup Forums joke to me, since Ayesha's race are golden god-people whose genes are pure.

Probably the same reason it's also so Sup Forums.

The character was named by Jim Valentino's then 5 year old son (whose name is in the credits BTW) and Valentino only used the name once and then changed it to somethimg else which is what the character was known for.

James Gunn just fixated on Taserface and made a huge deal out of it, he even talked about it in an interview before the first Guardian movie came out.

He also didn't give him his power.

She made no such deal. Her problem was the Guardians stealing from them and she called it 'heresy'. That means she views her race as superior on a religious level. Rocket stealing from them was a matter of insulting her race, not so much the stealing part itself.

Nigga you gay

She was incredibly hot in The Man from UNCLE.

She's gay in real life though, so it's a moot point.

Lmao you retards get trolled so easily

Did Gunn turn her into a rip off of Seven of Nine from Star Trek or is she also like this in the comics?

lol @ your opinion

>rip off of Seven of Nine
Are you retarded. They have cyborg augmentations and that's where the similarities end

>White people consider this attractive.

>Don't tell Yondu and the others that Taserface sent you
Didn't an underling get the call from taserface? Who says that minion ever passed the word on

they have similarities with their demeanor, troubled parental relationships, and look similar.

Oh, bullshit. Seven's parents were, as far as she knew, borgified. Nebula's parent was for intents and purpose Thanos. Seven was an ice queen and Nebula is an angry, angry woman. I'll give you that they look a bit similar but that's as far as it goes.