Why does Sup Forums whine so much about how they hate Peggy Hill but never mentions this guy?

Why does Sup Forums whine so much about how they hate Peggy Hill but never mentions this guy?

>Ruins everything he touches
>Cause problems for the main characters at every turn
>Suffers no consequences for anything and is lauded by the public

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hmKmIzDhbFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zapp is funny. Peggy is just an annoying cunt.

Because the joke is Zapp is an idiot, Peggy is rarely called out on her bullshit

because Zapp isn't meant to be sympathetic

>Suffers no consequence

Not true

>Zapp is funny.

Ehh it depends.

Because Sup Forums identifies with him and his inability to get laid.

You talking shit about thirty-two star general Zapp Brannigan?!

Hes a male. So it's not annoying

The show never asks us to sympathize with Brannigan.

I can't hate him, Brannigans laws prevents me. I also have Sexlexia

at least im

Comedy character vs drama character that has humorous moments

OP must be one of those dirty neutrals!

I find Zapp amusing and pathetic. I find Peggy obnoxious and grating. They're both jokes, but Zapp is a funny joke.

Sexlexia

Do people really hate-hate Peggy Hill? I thought she was the character people loved to hate, the character in a great show that's always fucking up.

She's stupid but that's part of the fun, I don't think watching her stupidity prevented me from enjoying King of the Hill, ever.

Now Lucky, on the other hand...

I do. My main problem is how she insists that she's smart in the most obnoxious way. That pushy assertive attitude combined with an insufferable insistence that she knows what she's talking about and her plans are great. I can stand a schemer, I can stand a big ego, but only when it's funny. Peggy wasn't funny to me. Peggy was annoying. I had more fun watching the show when she wasn't on screen.

Because Zap is actually entertaining for his stupidity, and everyone in-universe rightfully despises him for his arrogance. He's called out multiple times.

Peggy Hill is obnoxious, and everyone just quietly accepts her delusions. Remember when Bobby did Thanksgiving better and rather than allowing her family to have a great holiday, she destroyed it and at the end Bobby and Hank had to act as though they did something wrong? Fuck Peggy Hill.

Fly the White Flag of War!

Because Zapp always gets whats coming to him. It'd be like complaining about how a murderer went to prison for his crimes.

Peggy rarely gets what is coming to her, which is why she's so insufferable.

Zapp is constantly the butt of jokes and is portrayed as a detestable and pathetic character that deserves the audience's pity. He's a well written character.

Why did they write Peggy the way they did? Clearly after so many years, they would have gotten the hint that nobody particularly liked her.

Zapp actually gets comeuppance pretty regularly and he is meant to be a jackass you hate. Peggy is the same kind of jackass yet is supposed to be sympathetic.

>tfw I find Peggy Hill.sexually attractive
Just another reason to hate myself.

Because Zapp does actually suffer greatly and often for his fuckups

Yea and everyone hates him and he routinely gets the shit beat out of him.
What comeuppance does Peggy get?

I hate KOTH in general
I'm here for Zapp

This. Peggy is always saved by Hank due to her stupidity. Zapp pays for his shit all the time in hilarious ways.

Didn't he fuck Leela, and the space Amazon chicks?

OP must be Kiff.

Doesn't he get laid in most episodes that feature him?
>leela
>space amazons
>leela again
>leela's mom

ok what do these two have to do with one another?
Besides Zap is funny, peggy makes me angery

>Amy

Zapp is a great character

Overinflated egos

No it doesn't.

No, I hate her. Just like Brian Griffin and Dale Gribble.

Why was Kif such a Cuck?

youtu.be/hmKmIzDhbFY

>Thatisthejoke.jpg

Haven't seen KotH, but Sup Forums has a serious problem with obsessively hating characters that are designed to be disliked or annoying. I hate Sarah from EEnE, but that's because she's supposed to be a bratty little bitch. That hate's not gonna compel me to make several fucking threads about it

>all these fucking people whining about how Peggy's supposed to be sympathetic

come on guys, I thought Futurama was supposed to be a comedy for smart people or something

Peggy is taken seriously by the cast and the focus of many episodes. Zapp is a joke.

>ever since man first stepped out of his cave and met a stranger with a new language and a different way of looking at things, he has has a dream - to kill him so he doesn't have to learn a new language and different way of looking at things!
Best line in the series

>Every man knows the key to victory is the element of surprise.
>Surprise!

>Their leaders are the brain balls. They've got a lot of brains...and they've got a lot of chutzpah.

Zapp gets some pretty damn good lines. My only regret is that we never got the phil hartman version.

Stop exploding you cowards!

My condolences