New update coming

New update coming
1. Ranked sets
2. Favorite and rarity option for gear
3. New Legendary gear
4. Everyone has a new shader (Joker has roscarch and Captain Cold heatwave)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Sj5Xi6SPj-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>4. Everyone has a new shader (Joker has roscarch and Captain Cold heatwave)

It's true

fuck he's right they're just shaders not full voiced skins like I thought

I've been BTFO HARD

Yeah everyone has a shader except dlc

>Legendary Gear
>Rank Sets
OH GOOD! LIKE FARMING THIS SHIT WASNT HARD ENOUGH ALREADY! GODDAMMIT

Darkseid and Red Hood do

Bane has colors based on his appearance in The Batman

Subzero is the only one without new shaders

Shaders. m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Sj5Xi6SPj-g

>Captain Cold heatwave
Wouldn't Firestorm make more sense?

i like the new colors

it was him ?

>Ranked sets
>2. Favorite and rarity option for gear
What does that mean?

before the patch when you did a ranked match win or lose you cant rematch the opponent and you either exit ranked or search for a new match. now its sets before a winner is actually declared. havent done it yet but im assuming its a best 2 out of 3 kind of deal.

nice filter option with the inventory now. you can sell shit in bulk by sorting it to sell all epics, common, rare etc. so if you had a piece you wanted to save you can fave it and it would be excluded from being sold.

>nice filter option with the inventory now. you can sell shit in bulk by sorting it to sell all epics, common, rare etc. so if you had a piece you wanted to save you can fave it and it would be excluded from being sold.
FUCKING FINALLY

Heat Wave is another Rogue and uses a gun too, so why not?

>Use filter option to finally sort through gear, favorite items, and sell the bulk
>Now have close to 5 million coins
>Spend about 900 grand on gold boxes
>Get nothing I need
FUCK. YOU. BOON.

>Joker's roscharch skin doesn't actually look like roscarch
I bet he's in fighter pack 3

Why didn't you save it until the Black Manta DLC? That's what I'm doing.

I still have 4 million coins, and more will come until then. Im just point out how dumb this RNG is, and its made worse with Legendary gear now

I still believe SUperman's ending will be canon. I mean, it's the only one where we can actually have BOTH endings as canon. I'll explain:

Superman's ending is what really happened. However, while Batman in mindcontrolled by Superman, knowing Batman is capable of releasing himself of any control, he traps his mind in a "virtual reality" where he makes him believe he actually won. This way, he can torture Batman in a Virtual Reality where everything he does goes wrong, and make him work for the Regime without even knowing it.

An "Injustice 3" prequel in comic should reveal us how Superman actually get control of the universe with the "Legion of SuperHeroes". He destroys any resistance anyone could try to use against him (again): the remains of the Lantern Corps, the Guardians, the Magical characters, the Old and New Gods, and everything else. Then, "Injustice 3" would be a story about a dimensional war where Superman's Regime attack the main reality to make them pay for their interference in the first game. Also, to take the cities destroyed by Brainiac (Metropolis and Coast City) and possibly, its Lois Lane.

Time travel could be the key of the game. We could have a 30th Legion of Superheroes who are actually a mixture between the Legion of SuperHeroes and the Legion of SuperVillains. So to stop this insanity, the only way is to return back in time and kill the Joker before he destroys Superman's life. It would be fitting if Batman is the one who does it.

And to make things even crazier, we enter in a new timeline where Batman is the one gone wacko and SUperman tries to stop him. (This could have references to the current arc "Dark Knights").