youtube.com/watch?v=n1eqR41Aiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[Upturned hand pinch gesture]

>I perform bloated corpse meditation
>It's actually very funny

>performs bloated corpse meditation
>believes he is immortal
>fears ww3

>fearing death when you do regularly practice performing bloated corpse meditation

Only because if ww3 happens nobody will buy his books anymore. Let's face it.

>I'm a small business owner
>buy my book about the devil gutfucking humanity into oblivion

don't insult me, I mean styx, pleb.

Not only does he practice bloated corpse meditation, I also practice bloated corpse _gardening_

Unironically.

Because let's face it, it's actually very funny.

SHADILAY STYXXERS.

PEACE OUT.

this one is a real doozie

>this thread

his glasses are crooked

I can't take him seriously with those spaz glasses and street trader leather vest

Everything under the sun

muh garden

>itt
>double doozie

Nah just a floozie

7/10 cool guy, would watch from a distance as he does his occult stuff

>lamestream media

>joining the wild hunt
>2016

>mfw didn't have time to perform my daily bloated corpse meditation

legacy media

Hi Sup Forums, I have too much of a life to watch this guys videos, but I've been told he is on the majjjyyyxxx hype. What's his spin? Is he a thelemite? CM? Or just generic, edgy LHP like his youtube username indicates?

I'm not a partisan.

I like Styx.

the price of fame

Is this is a thread to discredit styx or celebrate him? Styx is god, fuck off nerd virgins.

>tfw magically put succubi souls into your garden plants because let's face it that's actually very funny
>tfw "feed me styxhexenhammer666, otherwise I'll go the way of the dinosaur"
>tfw left looking emaciated because your soul is drained after years of satanic gardening
>tfw when just want to perform daily bloated corpse meditation but it is what it is there's nothing new under the black sun

I think it's just some bantz

Yes thats true in a sense, and the polls support that idea but at the end of the day you need to thats all, peace out

We're just having some fun with him famalam, styx is good people

he most definitely is /our guy/

every post is in Styx's voice make it stop

>literally believes in magic

Ahuh.

gimme my Ypn back

>caring about ecelebs
>namefag
>...
I guess you can call that a hat trick.

posting some styx

I thought of another one.

>man, I was having some fun on icq chat last night

>buy my 25 page book for 5$

asking again: does anyone who's watched this guy's channel know ANYTHING about occult? does he know what he's talking about or is it edgy LHP signaling like this thread seems to indicate?

Whys a grown man believe in occult this?

thats about all. Peace out.

meh. not anymore retarded than believing in a christian, muslim, or any other god.

8/10 YouTuber, great backround noise save the occult stuff.

>WARD!
>TODAY, MERLIN!

He is the great chalice holder of this election.

In my opinion he's not an edge lord. Seems pretty sincere to me, I think he's fairly well versed in the occult, has likely read a lot about it.

More gardening videos you lanky bohemian!

>it's actually quite funny what the lamestream media is doing, but you have to use an aggregate to see it

i thought all occultism was edgy signaling and self hypnotism

> or something like that
> or something allong these lines
> nobody cares

shadylay styxers

Funny post OP.

PRIMO MEMO PADRENO.

SHALINDAY STYNXXERS

Been watching his videos since his Botany101 channel when I was in middle school starting to experiment with marijuana.

This thread has reached its fifth epoch

>Shows off spooky skeleton just days before Halloween
>Leather pants

Love his banter tho, desu

>I'm a Libertarian
>I believe in Civic Nationalism
>Don't Trend on Me

also buy my occult book.

Back in high school

yeah wtf was that about?
That struck me as a surprise because in all his other videos, he's dressed normally, and in this one he's dressed like a freaking gimp for christ's sake

He looks like Napoleon Dynamite
Would be friends with/10

I made the thread. Just helpful criticism. Heil Styx

it's call fashion.

He knows what he's talking for the most part, but lacks an overarching view like what canget from a religion/freemasonry. He knows what he likes but misses out on some of the deepest esoteric mysteries.

Alright Sup Forums, Styx is /ourguy/. That's all. Peaceout.

I'm not making my final prediction until a few days before the election

Why are people that look like that always drawn to these things? Sort of like the cuckface phenomena?
Is it magic?

Would you rather watch a talking head on TV?

This shit kicks ass: youtube.com/watch?v=n1eqR41Aiko

styx needs to make more Victoria 2 videos.

100K5 1IKE A |3R0 2 /\/\E

>the lamestream legacy media

The way people look signals character traits. Most people to varying degrees subconsciously and consciously can instantly read a person based on how they look.

I thought everybody knew this, maybe the leftist brainwashing has been more effective than I thought.

but in the beginning of the video, he said he didn't give a shit about fashion

STYXX LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG WIZARD.

SHANILDAY STYXXERS

have another styx my friend

Looks handsome and intelligent

Someone well versed in the occult could easily come to the conclusion that edgy LHP signaling is more profitable than discussing "real magic". After all, you fucks know who Styx is, but Runesoup and Secret Sun get almost no traffic on Sup Forums despite being quite political and much more legit. Anton LaVey died with a lot more money in his bank account than Aleister Crowley and anyone who's considered using magic to get money (i.e. everyone with an interest in magic who's not fucking loaded) needs to stare that sad fact in the face.

"Real magic" is spirit diplomacy. It's about communicating and dealing with nonhuman intelligences. The self-hypnotism is about meeting spirits halfway, and the signaling is usually for extracting money/loosh from muggles, and sometimes because the spirits like it. They view it as good manners.

Need more styxhexenhammer666 pepes

Well its something we all feel but putting it being an accepted thing is relatively new. To me atleast,.

I like you, Styx

Your videos are great, keep up the great work!

HE LOOKS LIKE THE ANGLO I ALWAYS WISHED TO BE.

SUCH BEADYNESS. AND HIS VERBAL ACUITY IS OFF THE CHARTS. I NEED TO FIND A VIDEO WHERE HE HAS AT THE GERMANS, FOR MASTURBATORY PURPOSES. (IT'S NOT A GAY THING, IT'S AN ANGLO THING)

Alright youtube, this new leak is a hell of a doozy.
Of course the legacy media is barely reporting on it, not like at this point it would matter. I would say that Trump chances have just tripled if not quadrupled at this point.
That's about all
Peace out

lel

wtf happened to him

Why hasn't styx been on a live stream with Sargon yet ?

>Satanism

Yeah it's more profitable. Then again, he doesn't have ads on his channel. He mentions the works he does but that's it. There are tons of people on YT and the internet that should have more viewers, it to some degree is luck in terms of who gets popular. He was pretty much unknown a year ago, and has been around for 5+ years making videos, he has paid his dues.

As far as loosh farming, I think the guy does serious spiritual practice and study but doesn't like to talk about it too much.

That's my take on him.

I need my daily dose of Styx

me to senpai

I love this guy.