Asylum seekers who arrive by boat face a lifetime ban from Australia, even if they are found to be genuine refugees

>Asylum seekers who arrive by boat face a lifetime ban from Australia, even if they are found to be genuine refugees.

>Under new laws to be introduced to parliament next week, even those who have returned to their home countries will be unable to return, even as a tourist, the Sunday Telegraph reports.

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/boat-people-banned-from-australia-for-life/news-story/6b38998db0fed43e6d4fcecba3b166c4?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=TheAustralian&utm_medium=Twitter

I can't wait for WW3 to start so China will annex you aussie fucks.

What about me?

Can I come and live in our former colony?

full m8

Australia is a great place to dumb all the refugees flooding into Europe. Where else will you find such a open and welcoming society that does not believe in guns who will take the fresh off the battlefield refugees.

Pros:
- Australia has no guns for the fresh off the battlefield poor souls to get a hold to
- Australians are so proud of their progressive mindset, they are not racist like the Americans and Europeans and they are accepting of Islam
- Australia has plenty of room for more people
- Unlike the (((Americans))) the Australians are more than willing to provide governmental assistance to these refugees until they can get on their feet

Cons:
- America will still be racist and own guns
- Europe will still be racist and own guns

I am all in on sending everyone of the African and Middle Eastern refugees straight down under!!

now I was nodding along to everything you said until >Australia has plenty of room.
no we dont. Fuck off. We are full

I'm about to burst out of sheer jellyness

We will see about that. Honestly, this could catch on and the WE WAZ FULL M8 shit is not going to float!!

>Australians are acceptive of Islam
Lol fuck off cunt, everytime I walk past the halal meat section, some cunt throws bacon and pig products in it. So accepting of their way of life lol

F U L L
U
L
L

>Honestly this could catch on
No.

Can I ship guns to you guys, you hypothetically.

Wtf is with Americans that are stupid as shit today?

i've never seen such a section are you in sydney or melbourne?

can't you just throw them in the outback to see what happens?

admit it user, you want my guns

>Tfw born in Afghanistan and moving to Australia with my Australian wife
Dont mind be strayacucks your women love arab cock.

That is just a few racist that need to be gotten rid of you make room for the anal rampage Allah is about to bring upon Aus.

Yes. Why not? You have no guns so its perfect for large number of fresh off the battlefield Africans and Middles Easterners to be dumped. Just like in some places in Europe but not in American (2A) Muslims are taking over and Austria seems to be the perfect host for these parasites.

>can't spell "ass "
>calling other countries stupid based off of a few silly posters

found the retard

What is this subscriber-only paywall bullshit? Post excerpts from the article or GTFO

Not that guy, but just open Australia to all refugees with the caveat that they have to go settle the desolate Outback and aren't allowed in or near any cities. They'll all die within a week.

Australia can still pretend to be the open progressive society while simultaneously solving the refugee problem. Two birds, one stone.

based aussies

Full

Off

We're

Fuck

Cunt
U
N
T

I fucking love you cunts.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst, how bad haw this triggered SJWs in your country?

I am envious.

>Fuck off we're full
>billions of m2 of inhabited land
>Only 25 million people

Not so full

What about people who are trying to evade tax auditors in their home country? Can they be accommodated in a remote location somewhere in the Australian desert?
Asking for a friend.

Australia is a backwards criminal nation that was build upon genocide and terrorism. How is this any surprise?

Being the weird kid in the corner of the room must be tough, it's understandable they resort to defense mechanisms... Somebody give Australia a beer and a hug :)

they are permanently triggered on the blocking of rapefugees

"as" was correct you autistic fuck

>Australia isn't racist

how bout some irish immigrants? can we come?

No one loves Arab cock

Pooinloos get laid more

pic related
Why don't you leave English up to the English-speakers you fucking beaner?

if we had 120mil people we'd have poverty like mexico

Based

>greek paying tax

Australia is for the white man

LOL good ol' Oz.

I've this as well, but, I live in a very white area.

Why is Australia so based when it comes to immigration, and so shit when it comes to social justice and guns ownership?

Most of it is desserts. Kek Norwegian liberals uses the inhabited land argument too.

never had a gun culture like US, vast majority don't care

>learn to fly
Helicopter rides confirmed

>that are stupid as shit
or
>that are stupid ass shit

I've partied it up with a couple of Aussibros in my life.

Good fellas and never laughed about my frog accent.

*stupid-ass shit

I love my country.

you austraillians are uncucking yourselves well.

a shining light in a swamp full of nasty niglets.

We are more prone to alcoholism, fist fighting and very high contact sports with no armour than gun ownership.

I dont know what social justice shit we are falling behind in either

I fucking hate your shitposting, but this I'd something I can stand behind, fuck those guys Australia, I wish we European countries had the resolve to do so

It's usually how you identify them, shouting MUH REFUGEES IN PRISON.

They really get triggered when you tell them that refugees don't have money to travel halfway across the world to pay tens of thousands of dollars to some Indo boat cunt to ship them here.

They also get mad when you remind them that legitimate refugees wait in line and go through the process.

See, this is how you lose wars to fucking emus.

See the entire city of Melbourne for SJW reference.

Can ya give me the tl;dr? Off to glass some lebs down the pub.

Do you fill up your bath to the brim before you get in, retard?

I like this. we need to implement similar laws.

Because the majority of people that want guns live in rural areas, where it's very easy to get a licence. It's just tricky to get guns if you live in the city.

Ok I will give you melbourne. Although its convenient having every cuck in the nation concentrated in one city. Their day will come

That's all well and good but what about planes? What about the hijabs and spooks already here? What about the hordes of chinks who like to speak their own language here? Get rid of em.

Some advance warning would be nice, but I'll gladly take one for the team if it means excising the SJW filth and subhuman Chinese from our country.

Basically, Australia seems to be a more inviting place for the fresh off the battlefield refugees than the gun loving, racist Americans or Europeans cunts. Ultimately, Australia seems to be a fine place to dumb several million Africans and Middle Easterners. Also, more diversity of mates to choose from with these refugees would be great for Australian women.

Why are Australians such bogan trash?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnlkZb0YWhI

The Greek immigrant quickly gain acceptance, because they just wanted to be part of a country gave them a chance. Plus had a very good reputation as being hard workers. Which is why i was so suprised at how fucked up Greece has become.

One problem at a time my friend. Next will come a total foreign property ownership ban on all land, this will slowly weed out the economically dangerous chinks - the muzzies are more difficult because they dont follow the money like jews and chinese. I think global tension will increase leading to stronger objections to the opening of new mosques and maybe a firebombing a few current ones.
Im sure there would be many like you friend

All the hard workers moved away. All the people looking for gibs stayed. Pretty easy to understand, actually.

>fleeing from your country
>go back on holidays
That shit will get you banned here too.

Proved my point you monumental fucking retard
>Hurr can me ship gun to u Oz land? XD
>Hurr u speelled ass wrong
Just fuck off

>Australia
>Austria
Yup fucken idiot fuck off

Only migrants with in demand skills allowed, your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free go directly to america

Depends, are you catholic?

REEEEEEEE LET US IN AUSTRALIA
REEEEEEEE

Clearly you know nothing about the ANZAC spirit mate. I'd back 23 million aussies against 1.3 billion chinese any day.

Can i come in son?

poor dyke, she just wants to get fucked so badly she has to appeal for it based on her race alone.

America has changed and now Australia is open for business. America is a bunch of racist, gun loving cunts remember?!

Africa or middle east to Indonesia and quick boat ride to the land of Aus!!!!

I'm Irish lmao, I probably speak better English than you do

kek looks like bowen

UK get special backpacker visas because you guys are bro-tier, also we love Farage.
You'd be there in the shit with us, watching our backs as we both ventilate wave after wave of the red tide washing on our shore

ah yes the hellishly hot and dry outback full of poisonous devil creatures is such a nice place to settle
>just another mexican intellectual

I agree
Fuck white people
T. Melbournite

I think boat smugglers were beginning to advertise that there was a slim chance you could be resettled in Australia if you went to Nauru and went through the refugee process.

That human rights lawyer, David Mann, he must have been using that set up as a loop hole to bring refugees in. He has come out today and said the measures are unnecessary and inhumane because it keeps people who can't remain... God knowing why?... On Nauru on the island till resettlement in there original country or some other place that will take them (leaf land). He also came out and reiterated that Nauru is inhumane, which means jack shit. It's not. It's decent if you want a refugee holiday.

The ABC doesn't seem to show the boaties as much these days. There was footage of there backs on the ABC this morning and they were all brown skinned male adults. There mustn't be many women and children coming, so their makeup is mirroring the European situation.

Fuck were lucky cunts. But human rights will take over eventually. First in Melbourne and the ACT. The Human rights charter is continually used to ram through cases that would have failed under normal laws.

Do you not grasp the concept of comparison? American education indeed

Stay jelly ameri/eurocucks.

Reminder ot vote Sustainable Australia party if you want Australia to remain great

Vote literally everyone else if you want immigration to increase forever so the population ponzi can continue and we can slowly become America 2.0

lol wut?

in actuality, almost all boat people who attempted to reach christmas island were freeing sectarian violence in the middle east and had no other route of escape than by heading south to indonesia. also, they utilised all they money they had to pay massive fees to the people smugglers (in excess of 10000AUD) for what they thought would be a seaworthy vessel taking them to a country that would process them, under their international obligations, as refugees seeking asylum. In the SIEVX disaster for instance, many of those adults were educated, and all the women and children died save about 5. boat ppl attempting to reach our shores constitute 0.1% of global refugee movement. it's a shame that you openly advocate living under a government that blatantly ignores un treaties and international law, and has shredded the westminster system to such an extent that we are now an authoritarian nightmare.

Fuck, Tracey Curro was pretty hot back in the day, eh?

>born in afghan
>call yourself arab

Holy shit why do you fuck up so much at everything you do. Everytjing you do is just pathetic. Your whole gene pool is nothing but weak cuck genes and dick sucking DNA.

You're a fucking leaf, I'd lend money to a Jew before I considered you cucks our equal.

i dont think you know what the westminster system means

i dont think you understand what international law requires australia to do, as we already provide refugees with shelter and accomodation

I think you should give every dollar you have to GetUp and let 5 refugees sleep in your bedroom from now on, to make up for the sins of the white man

They'd be at 11 right now mate, fucking poofters are probably organising a protest right this minute

This. Sick of tired of them trying to push their shit here. Why cant they just throw markets where all cultures come and share their shit. Instead of making it everyday life turning australia into a foreign shit hole

Fuck the UN, and fuck you too cuck, let them squat in your spare bedroom, these cunts are not my problem, not to be supported on my tax dollars.