Voltron: Legendary Defender

Ezor is cute

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/49001/DreamWorks-Voltron-Legendary-Defender-a-Netflix-Original-Series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is likely to get pruned but anyone going NYCC?

newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/49001/DreamWorks-Voltron-Legendary-Defender-a-Netflix-Original-Series

Also Keith causing a rift in the team, how much you want to bet it's because of Kuron?

I'd bet nothing, because of course it's going to be that fucker's fault. Also sounds like the Voltron Alliance is going to crash and burn before it really gets off the ground. How rekt is the team going to be at the end of S4?

Kuron a shit and Keith is second-worst shit, so they will probably be the ones who fuck over the alliance and the team.

Who's betting his season 5 focus will just be another balmera arc?

What if we get the real Shiro back and he's also grown long hair? And he doesn't cut it?

The rift in the team is going to be from Galra racism.

It will be him destroying Shay's rockpussy for 2 hours

I can't wait to see them fight.

It's the other ayylmaos in the alliance that want nothing to do with them, the team itself is already #notallgalra. The rift is probably more leadership slapfighting between Keith and Kuron

The rift is because Kuron likes his tiny white poof and Keith demands he grow is out a little.

I know that this won't happen because of the way animation works, but it would be cool if next season they could have a halloween episode because it comes out in October. Like for one episode the team visits earth, and since it's Halloween Allura and Coran don't have to bother disguising themselves.

Lance is for ______?

dress-up

I hope Lotor stays an evil little shit throughout the series. It'd be pretty lame if they start to pull some sort of redemption thing for him, though honestly, I would not be surprised at all if they did.

He'd somehow surpass perfection.

They'll do a redemption arc with someone from his posse instead, an uneasy teamup with him is high likely but no way he does a faceturn

At this point in the show, a redemption for Haggar or Zarkon seems more likely than Lotor. Which would be much more interesting, in my opinion.

As it stands now, there's actually no reason to assume Lotor is evil in the traditional sense.

It's Kuron's fault.

Keith is going to feel like he's not an important asset to team Voltron (Remember how the Lance coons thought that Lance would be the one to run away from the team because he felt useless?) Keith is going to run away. Just like in S2 when he was attempting to run away from the ship because of Zarkon. He's going to run away this time because he'll feel like he's losing 'Shiro' because KURON'S RETARDED FACE WILL KEEP INVALIDING KEITH AND WE ALREADY KNOW THAT KEITH DOES'NT WANT TO EVER DISAPPOINT SHIRO fucking hell I hate Kuron. Keith will feel like he's not a great leader anyways so he'll do the team a favor and will run away.

screencap this.

Stop blaming Kuron, he's a good boy.

I'm going to laugh at you when you're wrong.

The most important thing to take from my rambling is that Kuron a shit. Kuron will always be shit, if it turns out that Shiro is Kuron then Shiro will be shit.

IF Keith fucks off, it will be to rescue the real Shiro because he's figured out Kuron is a fake piece of shit, but doesn't think the rest of the team will believe him

Kuron is garbage and should have been aborted.

Kuron is garbage.

You'd think we'd have people going.

Nope Shiro and Keith are just going to fight over leadership direction. Shiro will want to focus on recruiting more civilizations in the fight against the Galra Empire, and Keith will want to focus targeting Lotor directly.

They will verbally fight and everyone will feel awkward about it but side with Shiro. Keith will feel hurt. Keith will leave to track down Lotor on his own. Shiro will get hurt and worried. Sadness abounds.

Lotor will probably end up trying to get Keith to work for him or something idk. Anyways, screencap THIS.

bullying

>clone
>capable of human emotion
Pick one.

Definitely, just by going by that teaser Keith will leave the team eventually by himself in pursue of Lotor. Actually, we should put our two ideas together to form the ultimate screen cap this.
>Keith will run away
>In pursuit of Lotor
Everything else that happens afterwards is out sight to me since the Keith running away drama might all be solved in one episode.

But we already had Keith chasing after Lotor on Thayserix and then becoming hyper paranoid about him after getting stomped, why rehash the same shit? Keith knows he can't do shit to Lotor on his own so why would he even try this

Did user ever delivered?
Fuck, remember when we had what were, pretty much, exclusive drawfriends for our threads?

A boring scenario, isn't it? I know. What do you think Keith will do that will cause a rift in the team?

Yes and you missed it

Honestly I think Keith already suspects something is up with "Shiro" and is torn between trying to confide in the rest of the team about it or figuring it out on his own since everyone seems to be all up on his dick, and he's still in confusing place w/r/t his position on the team. I don't necessarily think that will play out in S4, but Keith going after Lotor solo makes zero sense unless he's attempting to ally with him somehow. That might happen somewhere down the line but it's way too early.

>Kuron: Do this stupid thing.
>Keith: No.
>Kuron: Excuse me?
>Keith: Nobody tells me how to fly...nobody.

Also old interview said Pidge is looking for Matt and crosses a line.

>crosses a line
Pidge whores out Hunk to get information.

Keith going off on Kuron would be so fucking cathartic, and a big step towards getting over his Shiro worship.

>and a big step towards getting over his Shiro worship.

How? It's not even the real Shiro.

I want Kuron to keep giving out shitty advice which everyone follows blindly except for Keith. Would be really interesting.

Finally some Hunk character development

>Kuron: Get yourself killed.
>Keith: No.
>Everyone: *gasp!*
>Kuron: Excuse me?
>Keith: y'all'd'vt tell me how to fly...no body..
>tips cowboy hat

Keithfags should be rounded up and gassed to death.

I wonder how they're gonna use this line. Sounds like another one of his sperg-outs.

As long as he thinks it's Shiro it serves the same purpose. I can see the writers doing this as it allows Keith to have growth through conflict with "Shiro" without ruining their bond because there's a convenient reset button for their relationship (finding the real Shiro) while Keith's newfound independence from him would stick.

Keith says it to the space police when they catch him speeding.

Wait
Which one was the season that they defeated Zarkon?
I stopped at the end of that one

Is my post not good enough to be considered Keithfaggotry?

If it turns out Kuron is actually Shiro but making bad decisions due to all the brain problems the Galrans have done to him, then Keith is going to come across as a complete prick. I mean it's clear Shiro's not even aware of what's been done to him.

People think Keith will say it when he snaps at Kuron but it might just be something really mundane.

Like Space Police trying to give him a speeding ticket.

>As long as he thinks it's Shiro it serves the same purpose

Not really. He'll eventually find out it's not really him. Only a massive asshole would hold someone accountable for the actions of their twin/robot/clone version or let it ruin their perception of the real deal.

>Kuron: Stop listening to Eurobeat.

I need this so bad. Let Keith be his own man.

wtf i hate kuron now

What? I'm not saying he'll blame Shiro for the clone's actions, I'm saying he's going to stop relying so much on Shiro because this version of him is giving piss advice and generally being a cock, which will cause him to pull away and start thinking more for himself like in the comet episode. He'll become a better leader and a better person than he was, and that's not going to go away once he finds the real Shiro.

It's pretty much the perfect setup, he can have a massive fallout with "fake Shiro", develop, then find the real Shiro and still be close with him.

wtf i love kuron now

What if it turns out like ?

slurp

I don't understand how that would make Keith seem like a prick, none of them know that he has mind control sleeper agent shit going on at this point so obviously it can't be taken into account about how they treat him. it entirely depends on how they react once that's revealed

Why the fuck did I laugh at this?

Then it's the exact same thing, just replace "fake Shiro" with "mind-controlled Shiro who's not responsible for his actions."

Kuron confirmed for worst character.

>I wonder how they're gonna use this line.
What do you mean? Where did you get this from? Is it in a trailer? I have never heard of it.

>Nobody likes Kuron except Kuronposters...nobody.

it's a quote from some merch or other, all the line they used for the other characters have been used in the show except that one.

You'd think any of these dumb little shits would realize in the very first episode that Shiro's amnesia and experimentation is highly suspect and worth, I dunno, an MRI or something to see if he hasn't been tampered with?

>we've actually deduced that Shiro's arm, which was given to him by our enemies, mind you, is linked to his brain
>but nah, let's not examine that any further

Seems more like it's the same 3 or so anons sperging out against him. Usually Keithfags.

Did they completely gloss over that Zarkon kept finding the paladins thanks to Shiro's arm in S2? I can't recall.

They had already scanned the arm and found no tracking device. It was Black Lion who had a mind link to Zarkon that allowed him to track them down.

Yeeeah, though to be fair the only reason they suspected anything was Zarkon tracking them, and that got proven to not be Shiro right away so I guess they had no real reason to follow up. He only started having the ~mysterious headaches~ in S3, and everything in S1/S2 could be chalked up to PTSD

>Usually Keithfags.
>A character making my fav sad and feeling like shit
You would be this way too if Kuron fucked with your fav. Think of us like how the galrafags are upset at Lotor for killing Bara and Throk.

I like Kuron alright, I think the whole mystery about him is interesting as hell. I thought this weird hateboner was just a silly meme, but Jesus Christ, some of the anons up thread seem legitimately too worked up about someone who may not even exist.

Keith isn't even anywhere near my fav, I just think all filthy clones should fucking hang.

Two.

I would pay money for a scene like this next season

>You would be this way too if Kuron fucked with your fav
>Think of us like how the galrafags are upset at Lotor for killing Bara and Throk

Except Kuron hasn't even done anything. He may not even be a fucking clone. I know Keithfags are autistic, but this is some next level autism.

Kuron sucks because he doesn't like Eurobeat.

Keith would have to say "Quiznak you!"

The hateboner is just banter user. If I were you I'd keep replying that Kuron is a majestic being or something, it keeps the threads bumped.

should be edited to Lotor saying...sure

>crosses a line.
Any ideas about this?

>Except Kuron hasn't even done anything.
He exists.

Learn to chill.

Pidge finds out where Matt is located and sneaks off without telling anyone. The team is in trouble because they can't form Voltron.

The most recent wondercon or SDCC interview with either Bex or Lauren.

she's going to waterboard someone I guess

>The hateboner is just banter user

I dunno, it seems like it's legitimate. user even had a tantrum up thread.

i want to see keith scared shitless, and have him scream like a girl

She finally kills off Lance.

This thread is even worse than the actual shitpost one we had a day ago.

>Shiro defense force has their feefees hurt again
>it's not even the real Shiro
Top kek

But you already have Lance for this type of thing.
That's not crossing any lines.

The Sheith one? Yeah, this one has even less posters, so there's really no excuse for it to be this bad.

>Keithfags now trying to pretend they aren't screeching autists sperging out about a nonexistent character doing nonexistent things

Top kek

There was a Sheith thread? Where?

>Actual discussions going around
>No ship posting for once
>No gay posting
>Kuron bashing because anons are putting two together that Kuron might be why Keith runs off
>'This thread is bad!'
Seriously?

The thread can throw shade and bantz about literally any other character, but the second the shit touches Shiro suddenly anons are demanding thoughtful, civil textwalls about "why exactly don't you love Shiro??" and insisting that everyone is being way too sincere and needs to calm down and stop hating muh Shiro.
case in point, it's like clockwork every time

>Actual discussions going around

Where?

there's been plenty of speculah about what exactly will cause the rift in the team, try actually reading the thread?