CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
why is the punisher the most edgelord shit in the world? its clearly targeted at edgy 15 year olds that want to shoot up their school.
you were never a edgy autist and liked this garbage, right?

Why would it be targeted towards people who want to shoot up schools if that's a crime against people who aren't breaking the law? You're silly, OP.

People will call you names (like Joss Whedon, etc.), but you're absolutely right.

Why the parentheses

>why is the punisher the most edgelord shit in the world?
>its clearly targeted at edgy 15 year olds
answered your own question

because the same people who like punisher play postal and hatred and have a black book full of names of kids they want to kill for bullying them.

They don't actually give a shit that they're criminals, they just want to hide their thinly-veiled sadism under a thin veneer of moral righteousness.

man edgy has lost all meaning at this point

The Punisher would kill the Postal guy though. Their motives are completely different, and you're just saying that because they're both focused around gratuitous violence, albeit one is pointless while the other is serving a sense of false justice.

Was your dad a mobster or a gangbanger? Why does Frank trigger you so badly?

I don't understand why people can't have fun with edgy shit.

It's like people who unironically hate Sin City. Fucking chill, man.

he's trying to piss off Punisher fans by being wrong and just using a buzzword to get attention

>once again people are overly sensitive to edginess and lets it ruin any form of storytelling.

thats the point, the punisher has an edgy mindset as many people do, you dont have to be an edgelord yourself to read the punisher.

the punisher is a more realistic hero, most vigilantes in real life dont care about doing the right thing, they just want to purge criminals from this world and get revenge for all the people they have inconvenienced by breaking the law.

If you gave a victim super powers and infinite freedom, do you think they would spare the lives of those who hurt them? maybe. maybe not.

>The Punisher would kill the Postal guy though.
The Punisher would also punish the Punisher, for all that unacceptable punishing he does.

Cool comics and cartoons post. Upboated.

frank castle's stand ability is to retroactively make anyone he kills a criminal.
also fuck matt hes the worst.

The point is these kids think that the people who bully them are as bad as the criminals the Punisher kills.

Has Punisher ever killed a bully, though?

Has there been a Punisher vs Punisher comic? It sounds stupid enough to be a real thing that Marvel would allow.

0/10

Goodbye, user. Try a bit harder next time.

>>once again people are overly sensitive to edginess and lets it ruin any form of storytelling.
who are you quoting?

Frank never franks innocents...or very low level criminals. His targets are people that have already hurt many people and are above the law or the law may stop them too late

Well just don't mistake Frank for a hero

Franks stand would be called "Killing is my bussiness". Also Matt ruined/got me way more into the Punisher.

>Has there been a Punisher vs Punisher comic?
I don't know, but I do remember him killing people who formed a Punisher inspired vigil ante group.

Depend on the method. Assault or physical abuse constitute a felony.

Jesus Christ. Frank is a fucking dickhead.

HEY GUYS GULLE GULLEY
are you ready for me to ruin this podcast with 20 minutes of talking about the 18 C-tier foreign movies i watched with my hooknose wife this week?!

also, did you know that i was going the gym, until a chad smirked at me so i quit.
did you see my tweet about how i answered the door to get mail in furry animal slippers, and got made fun, and then complained about it to my hugbox?

>wrong
The Punisher is just a post-hardcore ripoff of the guy from Death Wish, and not even the book one.

Where did McMuscles touch you, user?

Tell me where it hurts.

he says to them and I qoute "Youre a lunatic" "Youre a nazi" and "Does the name Marina Lopez mean anything to you" She being an innocent bystander that was killed in the cross fire by one of the guys in the vigilante group

>most edgelord SHIT
>edgy AUTIST
>this GARBAGE
>targeted at 15 year olds who want to shoot up their school
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>so edgy.jpg

OP is focusing so much on how edgy the punisher is, and claiming that simply because the punisher is an edgy character, that it makes his media unenjoyable and his character bad.

people are oversensitive to edginess, they get one taste of it anywhere and its all they can see.

Now that's what I call projecting

It had to be from the book dipshit the punisher debuted months before the movie came out.

it hurts where pat isn't as good anymore, matt fucking got scared of losing his good goy shekels from jewtube and machinama, and forced the other 3 to SJW it up so they dont offend anyone.

go back like 4 years, remember how pat was supposed to be the pedophile? remember that video of him telling someone to go suck a dick and then calling them a faggot in a fighting game tournament?

also, matt ruins every podcast and video he is in, hes not funny, hes an absolute cringy manchild, and he doesn't even enjoy video games anymore, he doesn't even play them.

every podcast that is just chewy and fuckface is automatically 10x better.

i want matt to just leave already, he was the one killing the channel more than liam. they should bring on plague or something, that would be better.

did his first apperence mention his dead family? I thought they added that in the 80's when he got real popular

if you want to bitch about TBFP theres a thread on v. We're here for Frank

Matt is the channel though. And what are you talking about with them SJWing it up at all? They still talk about fucked up shit in a good bunch of their playthroughs. And you're whining because they don't say faggot anymore for comedy's sake? They're growing up and getting old, and eventually "teehee he said faggot and nigger" get less and less funny as time goes on.

Notice how Liam, being the youngest, was the only one to spout "nigger" in stuff like the Starfox Adventure episodes and on another occasion that I've forgotten because it's been so damn long. (RIP rising superstar) They're still fucking hilarious to most of their fanbase, user. Maybe you should just watch someone else.

>How dare somebody like "Shoot evil dudes" Man

The only difference between frank and every other action hero shoot man, is that frank broods and stews in his misery all the time. For some reason people like that.

post Frank

I've seen people scream "EDGY SHIT" at childrens cartoons. It's to the point when people say something is "edgy", I can usually safely assume they are retarded.

He ran out of mobsters.

they backpedal and backdown ANY racially charged joke. i remember them talking about liek the race riots in the 60's, and they end every sentence with "wew, whoa, woof" instead of saying nigger or whatever. then there is the LA noise playthrough, with woolie getting butt blasted.

>ITT
>Frankophiles not taking the b8
I'm proud of you guys.

Edgy 15 year olds need comics too, user.

I seriously can't wait for The Platoon and the tv series.

>thinks meme arrows are only used for quotation
Wew lad

I fucking LOVED Punisher was I was an edgy teen. What's wrong with that?

I don't see how anyone can not have sympathy for the man.

His opposition is always presented as the worst type of human beings: human slave traders, dope pushers that target young kids, child rapists, mobsters that ruin people's lives and than escape prison with an army of lawyers.

Are the anti-Frank people seriously siding with these people? Frank even goes out of his way to avoid collateral damage, something most heroes do not.

Except that is wrong you complete retard. Frank is a murderer who on more than one occasion has tried to kill/killed people due to misinformation. Listen, I am not saying that a Frank comic can't be interesting, but it can only really work if he is not written as being 'right' and have heroes or villains liking or approving of him and his methods.

The Punisher is a direct ripoff of Mack Bolan, the Executioner from that book series. It was extremely obvious in early issues, the Punisher even has a Battle Van like Mack's.

Not only that but he lives a very sad life. He's constantly miserable and in pain. When he's not suffering from physical pain from his nights fighting and killing criminals he's suffering mental pain from thinking about his family. There isn't a single moment of happiness in his life now that everything has been taken from him. The only future he has now is not being together with his wife and watching his kids grow and start families of their own. It is of him growing old and either dying on the streets or dying in a prison cell. Completely alone. It's a sad life to live.

Again, they're getting older and that shit gets less funny with age. Move on, or watch someone else.

In Frank's defense, it was a BIT more nuanced than just 'I don't like that you're doing what I do'.

One guy was an upper class white guy, who only shot people who entered his neighbourhood if he didn't think they were up to his standards. In other words, black couple moves in next door? Shoots them. Single father who is just trying his best to raise his kids? Get the fuck out, this is a nice neighbourhood. Play your music a bit too loud? We don't like your kind around here.

Second guy was a priest who came from a mob family. His family kept coming to him for confession, so eventually he has had enough and begins murdering them. I forget exactly why Frank hated him, but I THINK it was either a)turns out the priest had done some shit before he became a priest or b)he never actually did anything to stop his family from being criminals, and still allowed them the act of confession.

Third and final guy was some working class Joe, who just hated big corporations that fucked over the lower classes. He only went after white collar crimes, which Frank COULD get behind...except he didn't care about collateral damage, and murdered a secretary who hadn't done anything wrong, and had a baby boy.

Also Frank has admitted that as soon as his work is done, he'll take his own life. This has been called out as a cop out since there will never NOT be crime, but yknow.

Reminder that Frank first appeared attempting to take out Spider-Man, because he was told that he was a bad guy.

Yep. I think that's what makes the newer stories which revolve around him are not as good. The whole idea of Frank somehow knowing who is guilty and who is not along with teaming up with any heroes beyond street-level ones really rustles my jimmies. Frank should be an anti-hero, nothing more, nothing less.

Actually, scratch that. Anti-Villain. Frank only really works as an Anti-Villain.

>Second guy was a priest who came from a mob family. His family kept coming to him for confession, so eventually he has had enough and begins murdering them. I forget exactly why Frank hated him, but I THINK it was either a)turns out the priest had done some shit before he became a priest or b)he never actually did anything to stop his family from being criminals, and still allowed them the act of confession.

I think you're mixing the Holy up with someone else, maybe the second Hitman.

>entire point of the character is he's fucked in the head and perpetually miserable
>redditors still think he promotes vigilantism

punish yourself

heroes are always trying to arrest him though, like in his most recent cameo in Defenders

Oh, that makes more sense. I'm going to try and find what you're talking about so I can actually read it myself instead of making an opinion from random comments.

Were there edgy 15 year old school shooter kids in 1974? Serious question, I have no idea.

the La playthrough was filled with racial jokes

There have been school shooters for centuries. It's nothing new.

>The earliest known United States shooting to happen on school property was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where four Lenape American Indian entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and killed nine or ten children

Brenda Ann Spencer is apparently regarded as the first "modern" school shooter, and her attack was in 1979.

But like said, there's been prior incidents, though I wouldn't really classify a lot of them as the stereotypical "edgy nihilistic loner"-types.