Was she one of the best-written villains in modern animation?

Was she one of the best-written villains in modern animation?

shitpost neck urself

She did a good job in making me hate her in just the first episode...So yes!

Her only competition is Star Butterfly.

What was bad about her in the first episode?

Star is a good character though.

Kind of

Yes. She is also, I kid you not, confirmed by Alex to be his self insert as his real sister is more of a Dipper and he was more wacky as a kid.

Really?

Yes, isn't it brilliant?

Not really

Sup Forums is so fucking dangerous, I don't think anyone else hates normal kids like you guys.

Source?

not really.

Pretty much, not many cartoon villains could take Mabel Gleeful in a fight. Sort of OP. All her incest gets to be kinda too much, though.

What?

Fucking everybody hates normal kids

>Sup Forums
>dangerous

I genuinely want you to leave, now.

Mabel is cute.

Cute!

She even fooled the viewers

Doo-de-doo, don't mind me, just gonna drop my little old pic here.

What's with the incest obsession

It makes her Breakdown in the Finale and it's resolution seem somewhat sweeter and nicer, rather than just Mabel being a selfish shit.

How so?

>reverse Mabel is actually a good person and a hero

Yes

Heh

Normal kids are garbage. They were supposed to learn how to not do wrong things, not be rewarded for doing wrong things. This is basic storytelling.

She pulled a Disney Channel sitcom protagonist and blew up on a family member for having a bad opinion on a boy we all knew wouldn't last more than an episode.

Personally I feel as if she's just as obnoxious as Mable. Add to the fact that she has a device capable of ruling a universe, she's basically female Ben 10. The difference being Ben 10 stopped being annoying when he got older

Go back to tumblr

I always wished the reversefalls AU was the actual show desu. Gleeful twins would've been fantastic to have as villians

100% agree with this post.

Yeah, maybe