Why was this allowed?

Why was this allowed?

We just had this thread a few days ago.
It is a ADULT cartoon, ¿what is the problem?

pedoshit is only bad when Japan does it

South Park did an episode about why, watch it instead.

Because its harmless and funny. Who the fuck looks to this cartoon for a moral ethical compass anyway? And why do people feel the need to police humor made for adults?

I have the urge to blame female writers but I'll stuff it inside and just say I don't know.

Because no one gives a shit except spergs who are so autistic they get jealous of cartoons.

See

You think she maybe sucked him off in the cab?

Can Sup Forums or Sup Forums fuck off my board?
/ss/ has been a staple of Sup Forums since its inception.

You have to go back.

Some got game others don't.

R A P E C U L T U R E

uh, morty canonically fucked the shit out of that robot

Because it has a larger audience that will embrace it with open arms than disgusting loli.

Awww, yeah; full model sheet was just released!

Cause it's hot.

>Morty hooking up with 2 THICC cowtits in one episode
didn't think they would jump the shark so soon

Because its bad if you're a stay at home parent (If you're not female.

Because its okay to molest children (If you're not male)

Would Morty even be sexually experienced enough to please either woman?

d'you mean how the orb of Morty's left eye is outside his skull? It's a cartoon.
d'you mean why she's wearing a seamless top that has double-breasted buttons? Fashion is often stupid, and it's a cartoon.
D'you mean why the taxicab has a fuel intake on the opposite side of the driver's side? Cars do that sometimes, there's nothing illegal it's just careless design.

Actually all three of the things that were "allowed" that I could guess are all just "poor design." Which one did you have in mind?

Healthy Morty definitely would be.

Jerry wasnt a stay home parent. he was unemployed and looking. Big difference.

>Cuck apologists
fucking wew boys.

No the character was raised by a cuck, this explains a lot about him, however he really does try and care about his family but his ex-wife would rather live with her dad than her husband

why is Jerry treated like garbage late in the series?

>dog stealing his money
>wind whispering "loser" everytime
>depressed enough he thought rick was actually going to execute him

will he ever redeem himself? or the show at some point will kill him before that happens?

FPBP

Maybe not but he was eager to learn

>mooches money from his daughter

There's a difference between a stay at home dad and a leech

It's fine for grown women to have sex with teenage boys.

Women are seen as less threatening than men, and teenage boys are seen as less vulnerable than teenage girls.

How would people react if the genders were switched here?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would feel aroused.

Prolly a lot of jerking off on Sup Forums

A man that fucks a teenager is seen as a child predator, a woman who fucks a teenager is seen as a pathetic whore. Neither are accepted, but women aren't assigned with an evil connotation.

Nice

Why are you so dumb that you cannot realize you are watching an adult comedy cartoon?

I know right? Do women actually go out to bars along hoping to get fucked by random men?

I don't think there'd be an uproar if it was summer, but then again she's 17.

this.

A grown man penetrating a 14 year old girl is on another level of degeneracy by modern societies standards. But I know it probably gets a lot of Sup Forums's rocks off, you fucking pervs.

>THICC
>cowtits
user is canonically blind.

>boys and girls aren't treated exactly the same
Don't these douchefucks know that sex and gender are just social constructs??

>tfw they forgot about Stacey
>tfw she was trapped in there for at least a day
>tfw she is probably now traumatized

Betting the series will end with him winning. Getting beth back most likely.

She actually seemed okay when she finally escaped. In a "whew wasn't that something" way, not very traumatized. She obviously was up for even crazier shit than the girl towards the end.

because deep down we all know that mature teens can consent

She was trapped in there for three weeks

People keep bringing up the whole Ethan thing but Stacy was being fucked by toxic aliens for weeks

Isn't he legal in most places?

That's pretty hot.

He needs to stand up for himself more and that divorce has him affected him badly so it's not too far out he became depressed. And do you really think he had any good reason to trust in Rick considering he has treated him mostly like shit since season 1?

I thought it was the other way around?

He's a butt monkey, just accept that and move on.

You really think any of those aliens survived being trapped in there with a pissed off Toxic Rick?

This would get more discussion, that's for damn sure.

God that would be satisfying.

It's over user, Sup Forums has been dead for a long time. Let it go.

It sort of happened with Rickmancing the Stone and Summer and people were in an uproar but only the retarded moralfags who are "triggered" by absolutely everything and throw a shitfit no matter what. I think they did the same at this episode actually though. Don't be like those people.

>innocent people constantly murdered
>very little girl brutally shot in the back of the head onscreen at restaurant Rick and Jerry go to
>horrific torture and suffering
>only care or complain when characters a few years apart are shown dating

Who exactly looks to Rick and Morty for examples of positive moral behavior?

Every time I see this image I can't help but wonder if this guy is aware of how it's used.
It's like, the only image I ever wonder this about too. Don't know why.

teen boys who have sex with adults are lucky -they're just getting a headstart on development.

teen girls who have sex with adults are either victims or tragically misguided.

comes from thousands of years of culture in which a girl's virginity is her worth and once it's gone, she's ruined. this won't change until we transfer human reproduction over to the sexbots.

Never got that, why can't the teen girl be lucky and the teen boy be a victim? Or maybe we're kinda fucked for suggesting to people they're broken for experimenting, calling it a crime whenever they want to learn.

When she came back she was screaming "sea cucumber" (their safeword) over and over again. Who knows how long she was repeating that. That does not seem like "okay".
We know she was covered in toxic stuff when she came out. She also didn't appear to be dehydrated or staving.

You got that right, whole friggin' articles would pop up and shit.
People would be "opening a dialogue on sexuality" and shit.

Abstenence is the only way user! Stay pure for jesus!

Bullfuck most human women lost their virginity to men not teenage boys in the caveman era.

It's a fucking cartoon

>why can't the teen girl be lucky
there's never been anything good about a girl getting pregnant out of wedlock. The girl is
a single mom struggling in poverty, and, even if a man decides to marry her anyway, he wastes resources supporting bastards that aren't his blood.

Reliable birth control is a really new thing. it takes time for scars to fade.

That viciousness is likely the fault of the female writers.

Women hate weak men.

A precocious 14 year old girl walking up to a guy in a bar talking about pleasing him in all kinds of way? Yeah, no idea how Sup Forums would react.

Because her husband is a LITERAL cuck (sleepy Gary), and he's the son of another LITERAL cuck. He also is such a wimp that he would let Beth be mugged, and possibly killed, just to protect himself. No fucking wonder she wants the male figure that she knows can protect her.

It's not like it doesn't happen everyday.

Why is Rick and Morty so full of double standards?

>Summer cheats on Ethan and no one bats an eye
>Ethan breaks up with Summer and because of that, he essentially has his life ruined
>Morty makes out with an adult woman
>you know for a fact that if Morty were a girl making out with an adult man, there would be outrage
>Rick blames Jerry for knocking up Beth
>except Beth also could've taken birth control pills or just not had sex with Jerry, so why place all the blame on him?

You could argue that it's because the characters in Rick and Morty have flaws and you're not supposed to agree with them, but the show certainly doesn't treat them that way. The show always has them proven right in the end and, judging by the reaction from leddit, Tumblr, and Twitter, it seems most viewers believe they're in the right, too.

true, and not just the caveman era either. child marriage was a thing until recently.

so deep down it's not even really that she's too young, it's more that society doesn't like a girl having sex until she is owned by the man who will father the kids.

this newfangled age of consent thing is confusing the real motivations here.

Because the creator believes literally a third of the country are Nazis.

Notice those are all gender double standards.
It's just humanities retardation.

I guess the same reason Sup Forums is so full of double standards.

>>Summer cheats on Ethan and no one bats an eye
>>Ethan breaks up with Summer and because of that, he essentially has his life ruined

1. Summer is a bitch and in that episode was shown as a horrible person trying to avoid her problems by smashing shit and mindless violence like Rick avoids his problems and life with alcohol and "adventures."

2. Morty is becoming a monster like Rick. He also abandoned his real family in another dimension and when he went back there had an easy opportunity to help them didn't even bother.

>>Morty makes out with an adult woman
>>you know for a fact that if Morty were a girl making out with an adult man, there would be outrage

There was outrage on tumblr about Morty dating Stacy though. You don't know if it would happen the other way around. That's just some hypothetical.

>>Rick blames Jerry for knocking up Beth
>>except Beth also could've taken birth control pills or just not had sex with Jerry, so why place all the blame on him?

I don't know if you've noticed by Rick is a fucking petty asshole and basically the villain of the show. You aren't supposed to agree with him.

What makes you think this show is condoning the characters' terrible behaviour and life choices? That's stupid.

The underlying thread is that men are predatory sex monsters and women need to be protected from that. Don't expect that notion to go away anytime soon, because it's kind of (although not totally) true.

If this was the female writer's fault then I can't wait for what shota action the rest of the season will have
good work ladies

is the relationship a social commentary about society's double standards or am i looking into this too much

>There was outrage on tumblr about Morty dating Stacy though.
tumblr is fucking weird though. their pedo hysteria is 100% virtue-signalling. I'm pretty sure the general American population is going to be in this camp.

its not like those are unrealistic situations tho

i know one way to take care of unwanted pregnancies, it's super easy,

so was /u/.
Thankfully we arrived and now can salvage this place from degenerate garbage like this.
Keep tumblr stuff in tumblr and everything will be fine.

>getting pregnant

aaaand there's this thing called birth control and condoms

The cultural norms were cemented long before birth control was invented. But yeah, it's definitely changing society, in that casual sexual exists now. But women are still frowned upon for doing it. A woman's true place is in the home as a mother etc. etc.

>so was /u/
Fuck off Sup Forums. I don't give a shit about degeneracy, I just want to get my rocks off on cartoons lesbians in peace.

Because Tara Strong gets what she wants.

I thought it was xavier in the thumbnail

Jerry sympathizers are the biggest losers of the modern internet. He was shown to have betrayed rick, who has been shown to only trust in family; jerry was an outsider. Rick wanted to mend his relationship with himself and beth but jerry doing shit like that, breaking rick's trust at his moment of trial was a pretty fucking dumb thing to do. The post credits scene thing was just to hammer it in, about how he almost redeemed himself in the eyes of rick but instead he blew it.
Is he not a loser though? Sure he got a job and got promoted a lot, but that was just a hyperbole, the entire thing was to show how with enough bureaucracy, even the dumbest idiots can claw their way up. Jerry has been foreshadowed to only function when he's forced to, how with beth's money he couldn't be bothered to force himself to work but when the apocalypse happens he stood up to the task and took good care of the family as the patriarch of the household. And in recent episodes we see how that wasn't the case. Evidently, the last rick was likely just an anomaly, or that jerries can only thrive in an environment with no civil structure.