Wakfu Thread - Bad Father Edition

Last thread Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

Raw solo episode 4 subs - mega.nz/#!NSJFyD6L!J4CKuNZbwLdnU8NeTz-ursYuyvwHbi6NDiuZqzsul2Y

Rushed episode 5 subs - mega.nz/#!sH5VTSLC!lngwdBZzqwUnahlAQGpgaA-UAgSQhxsARQMooGMTr6M

Pastabin with the all the season 3 download links - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Trailer for episodes 6-9 youtube.com/watch?v=XewYbRXIpFU

Spoiler for making the thread so later. Just woke up and saw the old one gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7YP9dGra
pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread archives pre-season 3 - pastebin.com/7YP9dGra

Thread archives after season 3 airing - pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi

We won't see Ruel doing anything this season, just his friends doing everything right?

That's every season.

>don't see how
Like build up or proper story structure has ever stopped them. See:
>gain power
You're right, I rescind that, he doesn't exactly but he CAN grant others power when worshipped which IS a God thing. It stands to reason that with a larger less temporally and existentially transient base of worshippers we might see more typical attributes of Godhood.

>which Gods don't
God's can continuously INCARNATE. Just like mortals. But as such they're different each time. If you kill a God (not an incarnation) they stay dead. Xellor killed loads and so did Rushu. They stay dead.
>dragons
Since when. All the old elia dragons still use wakfu colour schemes for their spells. I don't see anything stasis'y about them.

Letting him do something in S1 was an accident. We can rest assured Ankama will protect us from that ever happening again.

His ex-wife is the Enutrof demigod.

Best girl coming through

That's not season 1 Eva or best humpermage. What's the humpermage lore again?

>not Ginger Zeus edition

Reminder that there's still 3 days to go before the next episodes and they're going to be even better than what we already had

3 days and 30 minutes if you don't speak French.

>they're going to be even better than what we already had
Talk about tempting fate, user. I mean, it could all go down hill.

He's gonna be a sad man, maybe an episode dedicated to him, but otherwise giving commentary and HILARIOUS greedy old man antics

In other words,,

hmmm...shit??

i know nothing about wakfu. whats it about? it looks interesting and i kinda wana check it out

Tot promised, he wouldn't break a promise right ? Where is Slage ? Where is Welsh et Shedar ?

>...
>??
Who are you and why are you here?

>Since when. All the old elia dragons still use wakfu colour schemes for their spells. I don't see anything stasis'y about them.
S1E21.

>old elia dragons
>post Ad
Interesting shot though. We haven't seen him do anything like that in ages though and the other dragons all use those light blue runes.

It's a modern rpg/fantasy cartoon, has overarching plots.

>whats it about?
Hips. Delicious, childbearing hips. Also some shit about dragons and gods or whatever.

There might also be some supporting material in Islands of Wakfu with Efrim's abilities, but I don't really have the time to go looking into that now. I remember him interacting with Wakfu and Stasis plants but I don't recall how exactly other than sucking in nearby Wakfu. He might have had a cone effect based on Stasis.

This Adamai design was a million times better than his shitty dragon form and misc transformations.

Wizards that serve the cosmic equilibrium, study the Quadramental Breeze and don't worship a specific god. They have a floating island somewhere with a secret club/school on it.

Thank you, paint-bro, but you make them too hulky. Iopettess is still cute.

Looks like the way the dofus servers work is that if you use the steam client, the first time you select a server you become locked into the appropriate "zone" (e.g. international, french, etc.) and can no longer select servers from other zones. Also to change language you have to redownload a 350mb language file every time. No way to have two languages side-by-side or anything.

Only good Harebourg design coming through.

>Harebourg the Amalia's pubes chopper
>Harebourg the Sadida's gardener
>Harebourg the Iceface Waterdick
>Harebourg the GreenFist

Please no autistic ritual posting.

Why would anyone prefer that tall hat instead of the dope ice mask.

Anyone else going to wait and marathon all of season 3 when it's subbed?

Why? I watch raw, then with subs, then all season.

Because dope Vivi style

>Eliacube is energy capacitor
>Nox suck energy from one dragon and forests
>there was Ogrest, with 6 dofuses
Is 20 minutes a maximum? Why he didn't try to suck wakfu from Ogrest?

Because Ogrest would slap his shit down Mt. Zinit faster than you can say "it's your fault your wife and kids died".

Ogrest would have fucking murdered him. 20 minutes isn't the max because
a) more wakfu can assumably produce more energy
b) Nox is a punk who autismed his way into discovering time travel. Now the ground has been broken someone with more power (ability) and more energy (wakfu) can likely perfect the process to an extent. Hell there are time looping Xelor around who don't need external fuel.
Narratively? Time travel is never going to come back. It trivialises everything.
The closest you'll get is Les Gardiens which is cancelled.
>yugo can technically travel to any time or space through enrub
Elia are so over powered. If this was a table top I would min max the fuck out of an Elia

But Nox kick ass of Grougolarogran. Why not try to kiss ogre's butt?

>kiss
>kick
Sorry. No, Freud, no!

>ancient Krosmic Demi-god with Alzheimers
>immovable freak of nature combined with unstoppable energy source
>same level
hahahahhahaa. Orgest can only be beaten the way they beat him. You can handle an unstoppable force. You can handle an immovable object. You can't handle their Ungodly union.

6 dragons + 1 super mad ogre with their dofus > 1 old ass dragon that almost beats you anyway

Still good discussion.

But with wakfu from sadida's tree, Nox can try his powers to defeat Ogrest?

Friendly reminder that KROSMAGA IS NOW CANON. Say goodbye to the old Dofus god appearances.

The gods themselves fought Ogrest and lost.

No. He just can't. Sadidda himself couldn't how the fuck could Nox? The whole thing about Ogrest is this:
Ogrest is a freak of nature that is basically a damage sponge. You can bash him senseless and he'll be fine.
The primordial Dofus are ancient magic artefacts that endow even the weakest and unskilled wielders with world rending powers. Hell, even a single non-primordial does that. All six primordial is a BIG deal.

So they gave the guy who can't be beaten the power to beat anyone. He's a glass canon mixed with a tank without losing the features of either. That's to say nothing of the Dragons who protect him and their Dofus. Nox would be SO far out of his league it's not even funny.
Orgest above pantheon tier in terms of ability. He could 1v1 any of the Gods and it would (at best) result in a tie at worst have him stomp them.
Nox is a strong mortal. He's not even demi-god tier. He had one above pantheon tier moment which was when he punked Xelor and turned all of the Krosmoz' times backwards.

Can someone help a newbie out?

Why is it sometimes Kerubim is referred to as Kerub?

Fucking french people

A nickname?

Can you elaborate. I used to follow the lore but I've been out of the loop since post s2 especially in pre-wakfu post-WoT founding era lore. What did they change?

Kerubim Crépin -> Kerub Crepin.

a fucking shame

God appearances.

she's cute.

Ankama just retconning god appearances to promote their game, it's not actually a big deal.

That was always a thing though. Gods are spirits, they change if they want to and like-wise their followers. What's the deal with Krosmanga then?

Nothing?

Elely and this whole "Iop goddess" thing is getting pretty annoying tbqh

Yeah, should've been taken with Flopin.

Elely should've gone with Eva and Flopin with Grovy. They're both conveniently in situations that fit their personalities and classes and that's boring.

I think it's actually cool but they seriously need to stop having characters reapeat "Elely is gonna be the next Iop godness". Yes we got it the first three times you said it, stop saying it, STOP IT!

And yet it took a single iop and a single immature eliatrope to beat him somehow.

literally less than 5 episodes and we already have "is getting annoying"

JUST

Is never going away. Deal with it already.

Basically just a change the fansubbers made for whatever reason. His name is kerubim

Iop schlick is the new Iop wank. She's probably going to aged up and center stage in season 4, going full Goku like her father.

This, this so much. I can't believe how much they dropped the ball on this end.

The less assertive, kind of a mama's boy Flopin can learn to be more Iop-ish qualities from being with Pinpin and Elely could learn to be less Iop-ish with Eva. So far, it's my biggest problem with this season.

I agree.

>hating on The next Iop Deity™
Your reckoning is coming, mate.
I don't think there's anything wrong with her taking over either. Iop himself is a shitter who just wants to be mortal and get roots. Goult is a laid back adventurer who occasionally goes full evanescence. Neither are good for the role. Eleley has spent her youth trained by Iop on how to live by their principles and hasn't formed shitty attachements to the material realm past her family.
Even without the brotherhood of the forgotten I think they (Grovy and Goult) should really consider ascension as a career path for her.

Maybe a trade-off will happen. One can always hope.

And they would've been killed if not for Otomai?

>And yet it took a single iop and a single immature eliatrope
The Iop God, an eliatrop king, ogrest's dad, and all of the eliatrope dofus. And they got destroyed in terms of brute force.

Arguable. The fact is they should never have been able to make it this far if even half the gods together weren't able to do shit and most even ended up dead.

>it took the reawakened Iop God
>and the Demi-God of The two krosmic Gods
>who had just ascended to his own God-hood
>who was being powered by the elia Dofus
>who had reconnected atemporally to his past lives
>to beat him
>except they still lose
>until they change tack and separate him from the Dofus nullifying the entire fight all together
Lol Ogrest is so weak ,':^)

made me chuckle

Kerub Crepin is his official English name.

I don't hate Elely I'm just disappointed the Iop kid went with the Iop parent and the Cra kid went with the Cra parent. Eva and Flopin are just sitting around and agreeing that everything is bad and not doing anything because that's the smart thing to do. Grovy and Elely are blindly running around punching shit.

It's just another example of how when Ankama misses the mark with their writing, they really miss it.

>literally choose a God from birth
>their very souls have come into the world wanting to live and think in a particular way
>t-they should force them to act more like other followers of other Gods, because
>people shouldn't get better at what they do and improve on their strong points
>they should just become jack of all shitters
No. That's a dull cliche

Maybe you missed the part where Ogrest actually won the fight. It was just because Otomai appealed to his inner nature inside that he stopped.

In a straight up fight, Ogrest is still the undisputed strongest being in the world of the 12. Even the combined might of the gods got wrecked when his reign began.

Will we see him again this season?

Probably no

I just want to see the other "main characters" who never get to do anything, do something. It's been 5 episodes of nonstop Iop wankery, and more to go.

I still have to understand why the fuck he was in the OVA.

He made a lot more sense than Maskemane and motherfucking Percimol who died decades ago.

Yeah and that's bad writing on Ankama's part. Elely is being set up as the next big hero and guess what, she's going to just be Grovy but with a vagina and she'll do stupid shit like he did while Flopin rolls his eyes and call her a Iop Head like Eva did.

If I wanted to see a Iop do stupid shit while their Cra companion sarcastically degrades them I'd just watch the series from the beginning. Either do something different with Elely (not DRASTICALLY different) or focus on another character.

>have a bunch of shushu and get a badass intro like that
>Ankama doesn't actually know what to do with him because he doesn't fit into the show's PG rating so they turn him into an idiot and cart him off somewhere
I assume he was only in the show to sell his comics but still.

Yeah but i mean at least they were brought there against their will and mind-controlled. What motivation had Remington to be there? It just boggles my mind.

It's been forever since I watched the OVAs but it had something to do with Ush, right? He was making Remington do something in order to turn Grany back into a human.

Has he ever had a motivation that isn't being a huge cunt?

Yeah, I think he had a deal with Ush since Ush was the one who originally turned his brother into a cat.

I think the deal was Remington helps Ush in that battle, ush turns his brother back to normal.

>Ankama doesn't actually know what to do with him because he doesn't fit into the show's PG rating
Never read the comics, what's in there that's not PG approved?

He was just an urepentant criminal who steals and kills without remorse.

He was (generally) a lot more competent in his own comic than he was in the show. The only time I remember that he ever lost was his big loss against Ush which lead to his brother getting turned into a cat.

AAAAA I FUCKING LOVE BIG ELELY
I also definitely plan on drawing Toxxxine at some point

Oh man.
>watersports
>shape-shifted bestial rape
>blood and maiming
It's been a while, I'm sure I forgot some.

Draw Joris

I can't remember the details but I do remember someone saying comic Remington would've killed Eva the first time she proved to be a nuisance.

Also kind of disappointed that rivalry ended up being punched away by Grovy.

>Watersports
That makes it sound sexual. He peed on a guy who had tried to kill him.

Barely. And against what amounts to 1.5 gods. Whereas he had already won against however many there were last time. Most of them anyway.

I'd say it was 2 gods worth. Yugo gained so much power he literally warped space and time so much that worshippers literally appeared out of nowhere throughout history before he was even born.

1.5 to correct for the unawakened state of yugo's youth and lack of contact with experienced eliatropes, and pinpin's very recent own awakening as a god.

Actually it's perfectly serviceable writing. Not everyone likes every genre, tone, character. People who bitch about Iop wankery for example. Sorry faggots but Iops are exemplars of the happy-go-lucky exploration attitude that this series is about.
>most xelors are meticulous and particular, few would be fun adventurers
>Cra are disciplinarians who are unlikely to forgo duty for adventure
>Sadidda are tribals who usually keep to their forest
>Enu are money grubbers who will adventure if there's guaranteed profit
>eca are fun little shitters like enu but with a bit more edge
>feca existing
>sram are too edgy for the happy go luck part
>masq are too hard to write in this format
>rogue perfect for adventure like enu and eca
>eni are soft cock healers
>pandwa are drunk bachians who would be fine on an adventure

>wonder why certain classes get waked and promoted over others
I think YOU are the bad writer here.
>make eleley different
She is different. She's not Grovy who is a goofy self-doubting shitter who lucked into being a God. She's a confident natural with no sense of scale for the danger she's in due to a lack of self-awarenss (not bluster like early-grovy) and an immense powerlevel.
She's a golden-child archetype were Grovy is a kind-hearted fool.

>I'm a garbage reader, trash writer and nonexistent thinker therefore it's flawless!!11

His comics are really nice, best part (and art) is when he goes on heist on the most powerful house of X nation (can't remember which one) with his own team of friends (human brother that was pure muscle, ecaflip ronin, old man engineer, rogue eniripsa gf) There are many possibilities with these characters on the future. Shame they didn't use them later on. It was fun.

The thing is, Remington actually cares about his friends, but he still murders on cold blood. His father is also con the comics, he fights using Zobal masks.

It was his brother, not him.

Anyone interested on more webms like this?

>they like fighting so they're the same character
You might be in the target audience for this show but unfortunately you shouldn't be posting on this website at your age.

We want you to dump all the remi comics.