IDGAF as long as I can bust my nut balls deep in the ass

I agree.

She wants the Lance's Lance

Pidge Gunderson (Katie Holt) from Voltron

SPOILERS!

wait what

I don't know. Some sort of inside joke.

>he

Pidge's character would be 50 times better if they just let him stay a cute male shota

100 times worse is more like it. You have enough male traps you greedy bastards.

No, that would have been shit.

With a face like that? Absolutely not

Well Pidge is a better boy than Keith, Lance, and Hunk. So you might be onto something here.

Only if you're a rooster-worshiping bundle of sticks.

Watch the show

No she is a lesbian, duh

>he

>still no stories about girls trying to seduce Pidge.

The fuck is wrong with his face?

We can only dream

>watching these episodes on Netflix
>that fucking goblin voice
There were good cartoon voices back then, did they purposely make Pidge sound terrible as a joke or something?

>he

>he

>does

Is this bait?

They probably did honestly.

pidge is best girl/boy/etc

>he

She'd be better if she started growing her hair out a bit more

Duh.

he's a teenager and a nerd, i think he has other things with more interest than girls or boys

I want to hug her.

same my dude

The voice actor actually did the voice as a joke but the director ended up loving it. I don't fucking understand either.

this might be my inner faggot coming out but I lost interest in Pidge after i figured out that he was actually a she he used to make my dick diamonds but now it's like "ehh"

I think I'm slowly growing gayer and I don't know why.

I finally watched this show and expected to like her, but holy fuck, she's annoying.

>m-muh Matt! muh dad! fuck everything else m-muh family!!

are you mocking me and stupid, my poorly thought out, and unnecessary comment that adds nothing to the thread?

Literally the only reason why I keep watching the show

Am I the only one?

I'm insinuating that we're all faggots.
And this place isn't making it any better.

at least you have good taste in boys

consider bisexuality

>not watching it for the sexy bara

I am bisexual, and have been since i got past my "hurr durr traps aren't gay" phase in my junior year of highschool.

We have purposely made him sound terrible, as a joke

Wait....does that mean that traps are definitively gay because they were the gateway to your boylust?

If someone can only get off to traps and reverse traps, what does that make them? I need to know.

For a friend.

You didn't watch the series. Did you? In this version they made him a girl!!!!

Yes, that's exactly what i'm saying user. no matter what you're still fucking a dude and are fully aware of it, it's just when you finally come out come out you can stop fantasizing about getting boipussy and actually start getting some

didn't make me any less lonely tho
:(

Though i think it is pretty necessary to note that i'm only into delicate QT 3.14's like Pidge

I'd say you're Bi dude, either that or your degenerate fetishes have gotten the best of you

Have they called her out on how creepy it is that she's masquerading as her probably dead brother? I mean it served a purpose in the academy but now its just weird. And since she's not making a statement on it it sort of feels like she "killed" her real self.

traps are somewhere in between straight and gay
that being said, traps are the second step on the road to gayness (or bisexuality) after futa

if this were tumblr, we'd call them androsexual
but since making up words is unnecessary, just call them bisexual who likes androgyny

>she's masquerading as her probably dead brother?
she was never pretending to be him
and he's not dead

Where's she supposed to get girl clothes? The group is probably banned from space mall and she'd spend all her money on vidya anyway.

Xe identifies as a computer terminal, and thus is sexually attracted to other forms of technology.

>still no stories about girls trying to seduce Pidge.

No no. If you want to do a story about Pidge turning gay, you set it up so there's some alien honey they need to convince to help them out, and they discover she's very lonely. Lance volunteers, of course, but for some reason the girl takes a shine to Pidge.

Cue Pidge trying extra hard to be manly while on a date - following advice from Hunk, Keith, Allura, and disastrously Corran - only to push the girl further away. Then, by being herself, Pidge wins the girl over who is disappointed to not have a boyfriend, but happy to have a friend.

Wrap it up with Pidge remarking that dating a girl really isn't as hard as she thought. In fact, it was pretty fun!

i was gonna say androsexual, but i thought that it wouldn't be taken seriously since kinda like you said, it's sort of a tumblr term

also the futa thing isn't always the case but it usually is

Reverse Trap, user.

Pidge is a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a boy (girl) as part of a triple layer bluff to infiltrate the gubment

Can we have a cute Sup Forums boys thread for once? We have waifu threads up the ass, so it's only fair

>androsexual
Andro just means 'male'

So an androsexual is just someone who is sexually attracted to men

So an androsexual man would just be gay

Remember when Pidge wanted to have sex with an ancient game console?

It's just going to be 90% Chat Noir.

I haven't watched more than the series premier but this legit sounds like something Pidge would do.

YesAnd?

There's no such thing

It should be a reverse trap/Pidge thread.

Your husbando is trash

You can have this too, i just want to feel like i'm not the only one with my specific taste in boys

We need a scene of Pidge in girl's clothes next season. I just want one.

Why not start a boy thread then? This one is just going to descend into talk of sweaty vulvas and peanut butter armpits.

probably, but i'm nervous because i don't think the thread will get very much traction

So guys, when it comes to vulvas, how sweaty is TOO sweaty?

Are you new to Sup Forums? Boy threads get posted fairly often. It might be a bit slow because of the time but they get plenty of attention.

You're just a guy who likes surprises

there used to be a semi-regular thread but i havent seen it in a while

that being said,

Asexuality can be cured with a good dicking.

Comfort Misha?

I asked for cute Pidge requests and ideas in the other but not many people responded. Anyone here got any?

I honestly forgot she was a girl till someone used a pronoun

Pidge cutting her hair or someone giving her a haircut.

Pidge and Lance forming Mecha Shiva.

Pidge in a flight suit and leather jacket

Pidge playing vidya while wearing underwear and an oversized t-shirt

>You have enough male traps you greedy bastards.

Name 10

and I do mean ones that can actually pass.
And not from one-off episodes.
And they have to be western shows.

>walk in
>see this
>what do

No, she's just a wasted character.

Cut her hair.

Pidge's boobs aren't that big so I leave that imposter hanging there. Dfc or go home.

Wonder whenever it's supposed to be girly Pidge, Allura or genderbent Keith.

Unbind her wrists and then notify the police. That young underage woman seems to be in distress and it is my duty as a concerned citizen to assist her to the best of my abilities until the proper authorities get onto the scene.

Hey! Do you think they'd let me go down to the station to fill out some paperwork?
...No...No they'd probably just ask me some questions on the spot and release me. Ah...Oh well.