twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You already posted him, but I just really fucking hate him

Also Soros I guess

I haven't heard about this guy since January
Is he alright?

fuck dumpf and fuck white cracker bitches

This smug bitch

lel
Hopefully some airlines do specials to Canada following Trumps win. All those liberal fucks who vowed to leave

may actually suicide

>trump
>winning

Yeah I know two others posted this piece of shit already.......just call me third

That Redcoat was really butthurt about Brexit:. If he cared so much, he shouldn't have left.

I think they want Trump to win.
They'll have nothing to do except become boring shills if Hillary wins or be jobless since they are white males and get culturally enriched.

youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ

Also pic related

She gOT a wide ass face yo

None of the people you morons post or will post will be blown out. Secretly they all want Trump to win. If trump wins and the right consolidates power liberals will huddle and dig in to these shows even harder as a way to escape and attack the right. John Oliver's ratings will skyrocket and he will sell himself as the guy who fought Trump as will other liberals. No these fucktwats will get BTFO if Hillary wins and the Dems control the house and the senate. The left will be in total control and these idiots will run out of anti Republican ammunition and will slowly, one by one be cancelled due to lack of ratings. If Hillary and co are in total control and destroying this country there is no way these idiots can sell "it's the republicans fault" anymore even with the insanity of modern liberalism. You idiots actually think Oliver and all these idiots care about what they say. Fun fact Pierce Morgan is best friends with Trump and has actually defended him even though Trump clashes with what he says. That shows you how bullshit this all is.

Every single last one of them

oh, this bitch too

Reality.

>when Trump wins
???

>Nov. 9th

blacks make up 13% of the US population and only 5% of TYT team, what a fucking group of racists.

Oh jesus god...
Please give us due warning before posting that thing.

Personally looking forward to his reaction the most

Underrated

Tolkien >>>>>> rowlings

Meme magic >>>>> "magic"

just like her real father

Bill "go be patriotic and die in nuclear fire" Kristol

what the fuck is that?????

Meh. Colbert is alright. He's much less partisan than most other political comedy show hosts.

Post that half nigger with the british autistic accent tv guy

> That filename
Why are libs such fags.
Shouldn't let them touch guns.

I see where you are coming from, but he won't really be BTFO, he will just claim he expected it from us "stupid fucking people" and move on with telling unfunny jokes.

Jew genderfluid cartman

What's great is there will be no consolation prize.
They believe that even if Trump wins, they will have four years of good ratings when they make fun of him.

But television is dying, none of these bastards are getting their glory days back.
The man they despise will be immortal, they will be out of the public memory in a decade.

Black Jon Stewart

m8.
He crashed the RNC to say Trump doesn't belong up there, even though he is the people's choice.

Hes gonna have the worst of it because it'll be his job to shake Trumps hand and give him the keys to white house

I'm looking forward to the mass exodus of Hollywood liberals and popstars who suck. Either that, or them having to walk back their previous proclamations in shame.

no George Soros .jpg

you're all poser faggits. get off Sup Forums and go back to whatever pleb tier site you came from.

I've thrown out all my old U2 CD's.

I feel so mad.

Someone post that fat unfunny talentless bitch comedian who has been so fucking smug and loud about Trump. I hope she actually cries in front of a camera.

I've never felt like punching a face so bad.

>canadian

She already lost

DISGUSTING

George Soros isn't in the public eye though, I'm sure when Trump mentioned his name during the debate most normies didn't even know who he was talking about.

That is a bridge troll that flayed a 12 year old girl and now wears her skin as a mockery of the human form

Trump winning means everything he did was a failure, and it will be once the executive orders are repealed.

Imagine being President 8 years, to be replaced by a long-time rival with the slogan MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

She's cute

There are just so many.

Aids Skrillex. Somebody post Aids Skrillex.

Oh and this dickclown who gave hillary all the questions before the debate

Wow both mine are dubs.

Oh mighty Kek what do these mean??

almost everyone outside of Sup Forums

I cannot wait for the never ending flood of tears and LITERALLY SHAKING posts. It was honestly my number one reason for voting for him early

>When thicc goes wrong

I want to deck that cunt.
We don't have him in UK. I only know about that twat from Sup Forums.

So many.... It will be the greatest night in American political history since I don't know when.

Why are black-white mixed mongrels always so fucking ugly?

when they get angry you can really tell the arab genes in their rat faces. I came to the conclussion that all people from the desert are soulless psychopaths.

Some are just slightly smarter after reading the talmud 5 hour sa day for the last 1000 years.

Regardless of who wins or loses I either get to watch normies lose their shit or Sup Forums lose their shit. Its gonna be a good day.

>that fucking retard that actually believes that Trump will win the election

OBAMA!!...
[looks straight into the camera]
YOU'RE FIRED!

This is the only reason I'm voting for him.

That is absolutely digusting

yum. id eat that juicy ass all day.

he just had an anti-Trump meltdown like a week ago bro

he'd be great if he didn't pretend to be unbiased which just makes him that much bigger of a cunt

Be sure to visit your local doctor after, and buy some strong toothpaste.

>Rick Wilson
This, when Trump wins I'm going to send that fucker so many anime pics.

ple stop buli jeb

Of course the leftist tears will be glorious, I'll spend weeks watching shows and clips of shows I never watch just for the glorious leftist tears. But the nevertrumpers... ohhh baby. I cannot fucking WAIT to shove their goddamned faces in it.

Nate Silver and Glenn Beck will be the most BTFO