Did anyone on Sup Forums actually like Drawn Together?

I went and rewatch some episodes here and there after encountering some old reviews saying it was good, and was completely disappointed by just all of it. Sure there were some good episodes here and there, but overall it average at best. Half of the jokes is just for literal shock and meant to disgust to audience, then some inconsistent character writing(mostly Clara), and tiny bit of actually funny humor. Was there an actual audience for this.

yes

I don't think PhantomStrider thinks its a good show though

I did.

but I also enjoyed Bricklebery so there may be something wrong with me. Couldnt stand Mr. pickles though.

Seasons 2 and 3 are so funny

i miss this show, it was just something you could turn your brain off and veg out to, you know?

Thats what was fun. For every offensive, shock-value joke there was one or two genuinely clever ones.

Fuck the movie, though.

Ling-Ling was my favorite character and I wish he had more episodes about him.

Captain Hero Master Race

LING-LING INTO BATTLE GO

Phantom loves it

Fulfill destiny of the soul.

Couldn't get through the second season. The characters were all overly antagonistic to each other, half the voices were annoying as heII, and the jokes fell flat for me.
>inb4 Mr Enter.

I liked the first season back when it had a plot, stupid as it was. After that it was just all "wacky, characters dying in every other scene" South Park ripoff.

It didn't help that it got really political, too.

>After that it was just all "wacky, characters dying in every other scene" South Park ripoff

Man, South Park just destroyed adult animation irreparably. They lowered the bar for humor so low that almost the majority of shows aimed for adults is filled to the brim with this shit.

that has to be my way to enjoy the show. There is nothing deep and meaningful, is just short jabs for giggles, is just to laugh without putting too much thought on it

Aint that the truth.

i made the mistake of binge-watching it. jokes just got old, but i dont regret seeing Foxy naked.

i still dont know what Spanky is based on

I think he is based on Sponge Bob

Woldoor is Spongebob. Spanky is Retarded Animal Babies, I think.

Cree made it enjoyable. For me at least.

Sup Forums's options for comedy are extremely limited, so they take what they can get even if it sucks.

Yep, I loved it. Fuck Mr. Enterfags

Old internet flash cartoons

>i did it for you, Popeye!
>who the hell is that asshole?