BORN

BORN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9minv0O8rlI&ab_channel=CrimsonFucker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else sick of the present/flashback storytelling format? Im sure Frank's story will be interesting, but the formula is tired

Bait at its finest.

I know the first two responses are memeing but it really is tiring having ANOTHER white guy protagonist.

>marine
>wearing US Army OCP/multicam
>in a flashback
>before the uniform even came out

I was really hoping they would actually spend some time researching PTSD and how combat can trigger a man into become something like Frank but it's already evident we have another "5 YEARS ON A HELLISH ISLAND" situation on our hands

white people are posting these

>not NAM

i'm so mad. can't wait to see frank murder a million brown people

>just PRETENDING!!!

It's still shitposting, even if you're being ironic.

MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

Yes, and? Don't pretend like a fucking Punisher Netflix thread is supposed to be held to a higher fucking standard for somer reason.

Bernthal was four year old when 'nam ended. Did you honestly think they were going for that?

INTO A PACK

Well, excuse me for believing Marvel was OUR company. The company of progression.

So who's going to voice the spooky voice that offers Frank a war that never ends?

>Hey guys, I sure do hate bait, but I also unironically agree with them but I'm not bait ha ha!

Nice bait faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=9minv0O8rlI&ab_channel=CrimsonFucker
Cyborg Frank

IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

I don't think they will show the US in the middle east as the same level of clusterfuck disaster to destroy a man as the same level of vietnam even if it does or would work because because we're still in the war and it is not viewed the same way.

'SCUSE ME, WHILE I KISS THE SKY

they could do it at Fallujah
>it is not viewed the same way.
the only reason it's not is that there isn't a draft. Even still, it rightfully catches a lot of Vietnam comparisons.

AGAINST THE ODDS