The last game you played is now getting a cartoon adaption on adult swim

>the last game you played is now getting a cartoon adaption on adult swim

would it be good ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLlLQ3LmZWU
youtube.com/watch?v=AScCVzENcjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PUBG

Holy shit. It'd basically be another season of Superjail.

>va-11 hall-a

most comfy cartoon

I am getting a pre-emptive erection at the notion of an uptick of Eiger fanart.

Also Valkyria Chronicles. Hmm. I can live with that.

Pong, the animated series...

Hmm, I don't know. It might work.

>One Piece Treasure Cruise`
Is it just One Piece or a series of what if stories where various characters are aided by their twins?

>Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals
That honestly would be interesting.

>One Piece gets canceled in America for the fourth time

Seriously though, a fucking Superjail mod for PUBG would be fun.

>Jailbot drops you off
>Random appearances of the Twins function as Air strikes
>one person gets to be Alice with like three times the health and hunt everyone down
>the Wardens office has some kind of ultimate weapon

Not even sure how it keeps happening. I guess One Piece is too cartoon for weaboos and too anime for normalfags.

Vauclair did nothing wrong

>World of Warcraft

well they made a Warcaft film and it sucked ass chunks

so probably an awful cartoon unless it was done by some talented people

>Demon's Souls
I'd rather have Netflix handle it.

>Breath of the wild
Maybe make it a prequel about the characters 100 years before the game. Expand them more, maybe do more with the romance subplot with the zora princess, then show them all getting killed and Zelda putting Link into that revival chamber.

Might be fun if it looked like the ingame cutscenes. Those are already plenty cartoony.
If anything the major issue of the movie was pacing, so a series might work better as they aren't trying to shove a 10 hour RTS campaign into a 90 min movie.

I am Fargot, Prince of Elwynn, Defender of the secrets of Northshire Abbey.

This is PK, my fearless Mount.

Fabulous massive pauldrons were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said "By the power of paying, I have the power!"

PK became the mighty EpicMount and I became Le-Roy, the most powerful man in the universe.

Only three others share this secret: our friends the Deepi-Es, Tank-At-Arms and Urkle. Together we defend Northshire Abbey from the evil forces of the Horde.

>Drakengard

Probably not good, but I'd still watch the whole thing as it came out.

>Dynasty Warriors
Hm, I don't think that would turn out well at all.
Plus, I'm sure most of adult swim's general audience just wouldn't be interested in the story.

It could work, a decent politics driven story with balls to the walls action scenes.

Better than mine, mine was Musou All Stars... at least it would have the furry audience.

>Infamous

I'd watch it. Not really sure how they'd incorporate the morality aspect

League of Legends
Probably not

WAY PAST COOL

It'll probably be similar to Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog / Sonic Boom, but with more adult humor. I ain't complaining

>The Long Dark

I really don't know.

Buenos dias Annie

Could be neat, I guess? Not much of a "plot" to the game, but they could probably cook something silly up a la TF2.

At least until the fucking last minute bills hit.

>SMG2

there's no way this could even be aired on adult swim without resorting to shitty """"""subversive"'"""" humour

>medieval 2 total war
crusade arc when?
byzantine landing in south america arc when?

>Hearts of Iron IV
oops!

Cant wait for dragon fall z.

Fuck the fuck outta here.

> telltale batman
It'll be a little overdramatic but I'd watch it

>Dark Souls 3

Short vignettes with very little speech, save for some voice overs by the Fire Keeper or Hawkwood, focusing on the Ashen One taking down various bosses/enemies/areas. Kind of like old-school Samurai Jack, with the right touch of melancholy and pity for even the most horrifying enemies.

Except for Aldritch and Sulyvahn.

Fuck those guys.

Show would end before revealing what path the Ashen One took regarding the ending.

>XCOM
hell yes it would

>TTT2
Potentially but likely not.

Cheeki breeki.

>The Secret World Legends

I'm not sure how it would work exactly, but it could be pretty sweet.

>First two seasons are set on Solomon Island, view-point character begins as a Dragon 'recruit' meaning once he gained his powers the Dragon threw kidnapped him, gave him guns and a smartphone, as little information and direction as possible, and threw him into solomon so the more experience Illuminati and Templar guy can explain things alongside the locals.

>Absolver
There's hardly a story to be told, it'd be nigh-impossible to make it anything other than a vidya, and be good

Starcraft II: Life in Koprulu

It would grow into the longest-running serial on TV and outlive everyone on this imageboard, as it's backed by the Acti-Bliz marketing juggernaut.

It would be catastrophically and insultingly bad. And it would be so persistently so that it becomes the next My Little Pony, hyped up from Stormfront to Tumblr as the greatest thing ever despite its mediocrity. Its existence would bend culture itself into new and horrifying shapes - and together, as one, we would enter the Metzen World Order.

>Heroes of the Storm
Hey, I'd watch it.

Would even they have the balls to air a Binding of Isaac series?

I haven't played in ages but was considering getting back into it. Is it really pay to win now?

>Redout
They'd need to come up with a plot and characters, but I'd be down with watching them race throughout the solar system or on fucked-up themepark earth.

Wakfu, no wait...

Tales from the borderlands, that would be good. Only problem would be breaking off the story paths and redoing dialogue.

>guild wars 2

if the living story is any indication of how it work as a series then it probably won't pick up until it's 3rd season but would ultimately feel empty after they shelved or axed most of the supporting cast

>Borderlands
It would be great.

in every game with morality the good route is always the canon one

army of two is probably the only exception i can think of

I prefer to think the evil route in force unleashed is canon.
That got a sequel right? Was it any good?
Well that was not so much a route as a choice at the end.

>king of fighters 98
Benimaru is my husbando so I am ok with this.

>Saints Row IV
That's surprisingly fitting.

a semi-dark (more like straightforward than dark really) stalker series with megas xlr-esque comedy relief to emphatize on the zone's bromance would be great

it could be animated in the style of generator rex (but with less color ofc) or those weird marvel flicks between ads

>Tree of savior

It can only do better than the game at this point honestly. But why can't I stop playing it!

>Blood Bowl 2

Good End: Superjail, but about football.

Bad End: Mr. Pickles, but about football.

Persona 5
>mfw I can't even stay up to watch it
But seriously, get titmouse on that shit and make it super stylized and I think it would be good, though with all the relationship shit in the game, I'm not sure if I trust Adult Swim to portray a healthy loving relationship.

Like G I Joe but with actual stakes and half the soldiers die horribly.

>XCOM 2: War of the Chosen

Eh, would probably work better as a Netflix production, ala Castlevania.

>gi joe lacked stakes

>WH40K Space Marine
How would a 40k series on Adult Swim even work?

Jesus, that show would be dark as the blackest night. IF it ever got made, people would laud it for its bleak portrayal of war

>Rome: Total war

Like Asterix & Obelix without stinking Gauls ruining the view

I say you still need to keep a gloomy, oppressive ambiance to get Stalker, the whole kooky russian super science, paranormal elements, spiritual and psychological horror and bleak apocalyptic imagery make the game. I'd make it about Guide and base it closer to the book but also draw from the movie

>HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE, FREE, AND LET NO ONE BE LEFT BEHIND!

Stop it Adult Swim
STOP IT

Fuck yeah. Good taste, that was my first RPG ever.

As for me:
Darkest Dungeon. It really depends on how dark and bleak they're willing to go with it. I think even on Adult Swim it would wind up too watered down and not disturbing or depressing enough. A good Darkest Dungeon cartoon would be hard to watch due to equal parts bizarre and disgusting imagery and the soul crushing feeling of watching characters you've grown slightly attached to meet soul crushing ends in and out of the dungeons.

>Pic Related
The twist ending of would have the aliens win, with this series picking up after that showing humanities slow comeback.

He did let an AI guard dog eat his kid brother's brain. I think he agrees that was a mistake.

I cannot stress enough how much I would look forward to discussing a good Lufia 2 cartoon on Sup Forums and elsewhere. The Tia best girl/worst girl wars alone would be a blast. It would have to be old Lufia 2 and not that new one though.

>That got a sequel right?
yes. it considers the good ending canon

>Was it any good?
no even the devs themselves said that it should've just been a DLC for the first game

>What I played before: Opposing Force

Eh

>Whats gonna get played next: XCOM 2 WOTC

More potential

>overwatch
its going to suck

Dragonfall would be fucking excellent if they managed to give the player/main character a distinct personality.

Is that game good?

it would probably get pick up by CN or end up on netflix instead.

overwatch is too PG to be on an adult block

I was just playing Breath of Wild.
So... I suppose they could pull a Sealab and redub and edit the old Legend of Zelda cartoon into something hilarious. I'd watch it.

I'll watch it.

>SpongeBob BFBB
Uuh

Honestly the game itself got the atmosphere itself. I'd say keep the atmosphere to the game while fleshing out the character backgrounds similar to how the book did for Red. Also go back to the book where the zones caused by Ayys

Skies of Arcadia. It would be a fun ride. I expect a lot of Vigoro posting.

>Rune Factory 4
Too pure for [AS]

>Not 3
Shame. I'd have really looked forward to an RF3 cartoon. Cute battle sheep, Daria, Pia, Evelyn. Good times.

>Rainbow Six Siege

Something like Venture Bros.? They don't really fight they sit around and talk shit.

>byzantine landing in south america

Deus vult! DEUS VULT!

Crusaders destroyed byzantium you memelord

>BlazBlue
If it's anything like the anime it's gonna be awful.

What's the Greek equivalent of deus vult.

It would be twelve episodes of high octane action with a nigh incomprehensible bullshit plot and I would love it.

>Last played Stardew Valley

I'd watch the fuck out of this.

Stay the fuck away, it's a horrible time to get into it. Wait until next expansion at the very least

>1st episode and 12th episode connect together like a loop.

that'll blow my mind honestly.

Everytime I see that game I almost want to buy it just to finally see what all this shit is about

Team Fortress 2

youtu.be/GLlLQ3LmZWU

i still think the comedy relief is necessary, it's not shown in-game but it's mentioned that some stalkers like to fuck around and still manage to survive

freedomers are the least serious fucking people you can imagine while in the safety of their HQ and some even outside

and also i'd like the concept of the stalker net being explored, we know they have leaderboards on their pdas but what about forums, or some sort of stalker network in which to build reputation?

>mc manages to survive a chimera attack and kills it by accident
>takes a picture with it via pda and uploads it
>raised 5 ranks above mitya hobo, that cunt main character hates

It's been out for years and still no one really knows what the fuck was going on.

Hmmm last game I played was a few rounds of MTG at my LCS.

How would it work out? Focus on Jace?

Probably not.

Though I wouldn't mind a Black Dynamite style satire of old Japanese crime dramas.

If they get the humor right, yeah.

well here's a review of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=AScCVzENcjs

>oblivion
If ever there was a time that I'd be ok with shitty CGi it's this time

>Path of Exile
I don't know why, but i keep imagining it as something like korgoth of barbaria but with the marauder instead.

Wait what, how did it get to all three dudes being the same dude?

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
I think it would be ok.

>Focus on Jace.

Pls no....

>Its a mutant horde floods Rostok and everyone is running around chased by dogs episode
>Its a blowout happens in the middle of a battle and guys from all factions have to share a bunker episode
>Its an MC gets trapped in a mindfuck anomaly episode
>Its a rare artifact bounty racing against rival stalker episode
>Its a secret government mission goes wrong and MC gets hired to do clean up episode
>Its a rich tourist adventurer episode

I'd kill for this to be turned into adult animation.