Condorito Thread

Let's have a good old fashioned Condorito thread.

I collect lewd strips, searching for a specific Adam and Eve strip of a Condorito de Oro book that I had back then. So far no dice, but I hope to find it some day.

Anyways, Condorito thread, share strips, stories, talk abou the upcomin movie, draw Yayita and whatnot.

Dumping my current collection.

>Condorito thread
PLOP!

...ashi?

what does gringo Sup Forums think about Condorito?

I like Plop!

And I like unintelligible tiddies!

That's a very good joke.

Kek

Oh wow

This one would not fly at all today

This nigga looks like a koopa troopa

Plop!

I don't get these. Are they famous somewhere? I kinda get the punchline - the beak dude says something dumb, the other party in the conversation goes "PLOP".

I understood this one, the glasses help.

I knew exactly what the punchline was gonna be and I still laughted

They are one of Chile's most renowned comics. The whole strip is based on clever and not so clever wordplay and non sequiturs, though people on Sup Forums post mainly the lewd ones because of course that's the only thing they care about.

It kinda pioneered some forms of latino comic strip comedy, ¡plop! has become the quintessential signature of the south american newspaper and magazine strip.

The other more sfw versions of this tradition would be argentinian paturuzu / paturuzito and iirc spaniard mortadela & filemon

you could say you read it for the
plop!

Oh wow that's cool. I'd never heard of it before. It's interesting to see how comics are developing in other countries.

Is the lewdness as common in the newspaper comics as it is in the ones the Sup Forums people post here? I assume not, but there's so much of it...

was condorito always intended for adults? As a mexican, my grandpa reads this stuff all the time, but I never realised how many lewds there were on it. He doesn't even read "El Libro Vaquero", which is, basically, mexican hentai, but he does love Condorito.

Are these strips common? Or my grandpa read this to fap, like I do to modern comics?

Dumper here. No, the lewdness is absolutely rare nowadays. It peaked in the 2000-2006 books, since that's when Pepo (the creator of the comic, who basically intended Condorito to be for all ages) died and all restrictions went loose.

Most strips are actually family friendly and genuinely funny. I only collect lewd strips.

The original Condorito (up to the early 90's) was a very poor (yet happy) guy who lived on a wodden shack, used to do all kinds of odd jobs to make ends meet and liked to drink, smoke, gamble or steal, all while he tried to score with other women behind of his girlfriend's back.
Once Condorito was sold to Televisa, the comic was whitewashed to remove the "bad" elements but they enforced the sexyness to keep the readers hooked in.

Currently the comic has been garbage for over a decade, mostly for producing 2 issues per month and having a shit crew to work with.

Hey fellow dumper, do you have some Yayieve strips to share? Those are my favs. And my most searched strip is a Condoradam and Yayieve one.

I have some but you will have to wait until tomorrow.

that's interesting, thanks!

Ok, I'm finishing dumping soon so I hope this thread survives tomorrow

If not you always could try making a new thread and add some Palomita strips to keep everyone's attention.

If I'm not wrong this strip is the only instance of Televisa showing Yayita's actual bare nipples.

Hay otras veces en que Yayita ha salido totalmente desnuda.
También hay muchas veces donde se le ven los pezones a través de la ropa.

The page-long strip I'm searching for has basically a totally nude Yayita in evey single panel, showing her ass. It was an Adam and Eve joke, but it was drawn by one of those Condorito de Oro artists.

i love how any comic ends with a character falling over. asses are fucking bonus too

I want to fuck the red head