Is anorexia a redpilled trait in girls?

Is anorexia a redpilled trait in girls?

No. They're electrolyte disturbances put them at serious risk for sudden cardiac death.

>they're

Fuck me. Shut it down!

absolutely not and if sustained for long periods they absolutely damage their reproductive system beyond repair and cannot produce offspring

anorexia is caused by vanity. premarital sex leading to nigglets is also caused by vanity. its only red pilled if she's doing it for you.

THICC

Plz take care of ur self eat hella steaks for hella days n get nice and healthy and you'd be a goddess Eugenia

Post her nudes

jesus, shes so jewish she spends the minimum on food to save shekels

No consuming the caloric Jew and eventually starving yourself to death is the ultimate level of discipline and red pill

This plz

>girls

lurk more niggers

oh man I actually knew a girl that was confirmed anorexic and everything

and she actually appeared very healthy, except for the red eyes
she was very smart
very soft spoken and straighforward in her school career
but very thin, and always made alot of sports

then she had a breakdown from 0-100 and she had to be fed by a tube and she had to stay in the hospital for the rest of school

thats very serious thing

it means she's been brainwashed by the beauty industry jew

There are no nudes unfortunately. I've searched for quite some time.

there's a gif that shows her pussy

It's not her pussy. It kind of looks like it, but it's not.

I'm trying to post it but I keep getting "upload failed" error.

No my sister has it and she's a classic tumblrina.

There is vagina and side nip.
Vagina and side nip.

What else would it possibly be? It's a pussy mate.

Why would starving ones-self which can damage a woman's reproductive system be a red-pilled trait?

at first she disgusted me

now i pop a boner just seeing an image of her

nah it's her snatch. on vid. she took down the video and reuploaded it with that part edited out.

I actually chuckled

no, girls should not weigh less than 100 pounds.

Yeah, letting your body and brain waste away sure seems like a good idea

There are petites girls who weigh less than 100 pounds who aren't starving themselves.

Well...
"Redpilled" anons are often gay, because they see females as inferior males and seek the comfort of men, just like ancient Greeks and all those fascist 20th century writers those anons read. Guys who like anorexic girls are closeted gays/pedos, so it's more degenerate.

Then they should be thicc.

it's a pussy because i can use my fucking eyeballs and see that it's a pussy you feylord

Hell no. Anorexic girls are the craziest girls.

Can a photoshopfag make this into a black and white "The ride never ends meme"? This skeletor deserves being memed into fame.

Come On guys.

I wonder how her crotch looks like