Gunnerkrigg Court

More smoke than fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAyYstbnowQ
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/903454213451206660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck. They're really cute.

Age and despair do not do the body and soul good.

What did he mean by this?

TO THIS?

Operation: Seduce Surma is an arousing success.

I like Surma's cloud hair.

Is that what Tony's soul looks like?

No, he's putting on a silly face

Yes, his soul is constantly in the throes of orgasm.

>Surma ends up looking like a bitch because Tony wasn't actually making a silly face

More fuel to the idea Annie is waaay stronger then her mom was her age.

Surma = smoke
Antimony = fire
( Surma + Tony) / 2 = Antimony
( smoke + Tony) / 2 = fire
Tony = 2*fire - smoke

What did Tom mean by this?

Why do you think that people form a ring?

Tony is HOT but not smoking.

>tfw annie could've had fun Tony growing up and instead she got abusive turboautist Tony

It's her fault for being an exact clone of her mother. If Tony allowed himself to be fun, who knows what would happen? Old habits die hard.

>It's her fault for [something wholly beyond her control].

Everything is your fault, Annie. Now stop being so sexy so your dad can be himself.

FLUFF
L
U
F
F

>replying seriously to the annieposting autists

Okay, that was genuinely unexpected.

wtf I love Gunnerkrigg now (again)

>tfw you murdercocked your fire elemental gf

SLUT

Gunnerkrigg is at its best when it's about autists.

Annie should go back to how she was at the beginning of the comic, prove me wrong.

Is he doing that face because he's horny?

Things about this page:
>Tony's image is grey and dead like clothing - meaning he probably has 0 etheric connection
>Tony is making a funny face - he is probably testing the extent of what Surma can see in the ether
>Surma moves around in the ether like Annie - but the extent of her vision within it at this point in her training seems limited, like Annie's was before she got her blinker stone, as the background is black except for what she's focusing on
>Tony is cute - So is Surma
>Soon they will fuck - People always fuck after the girl laughs

>making her hot
>making her laugh

Jesus Christ Tony is a cunt destroyer!

>Tony's image is grey and dead like clothing - meaning he probably has 0 etheric connection

couldn't that just be surma's not good enough at perceiving the ether? sort of like how the fairies couldn't see all the strings connected to andy, but annie could.

Looks like Oney

I was of the opinion this chapter should have ended way back at pic related but Toms latest antics have shown me otherwise.

I love how Tumblr finds something bad in everything Tony does simply because it's him doing it.

Why do they hate him again? His comic has lesbians galore.

Tony, not Tom.

I'm not really sure Tony is making that face on purpose. He doesn't seem like the type of guy that has much etheric awareness.

Then he got fucking duped by those not-death gods into almost killing his daughter. If I was a malevolent spirit I would certainly take this guy's wallet and his hand.

Huh I wasn't aware GKC had a tumblr following. Not really useful information since that community is somehow more cancerous than Sup Forums.

Nah, GC might be at its best when Autismals are on panel, but Annie herself is best when she and Treedad advance their Romance, THIS IS PROOF PEOPLE! Interact, Annies starting persona wasn't near as entertaining as he became as time went on.

So apparently the Gunnerkrigg forum calls Sup Forums "The Butt Zone" and Tom even set up a word filter on the forum so that when you type Sup Forums its auto filtered.

Well, LEWDS does mean butts, and years of JUST FUCK ALREADY, probably took their toll.

they're just high

Accurate.

aaaaay

youtube.com/watch?v=LAyYstbnowQ

>tfw no stoner gf

>tfw

I think not.
I wonder why?
>I wasn't aware GKC had a tumblr following
It's a webcomic with pink-haired lesbians, of course it has a Tumblr following.

>when you nut but she keeps going

just replace the face by a censored dick sticking out his pants and it still works

What the fuck is this toony shit? Fix your fucking art, Tom, goddamn.

So let me you get this straight.
YOU went to tumblr, and you dug around there, and you found a literalwho who is so unknown he/she/xe/it doesn't even have any comments or likes or upboats or notes or however the fuck tumblr tracks its gay shit, and then you smeared that shit all around on your face and then brought it back here to show us?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, what the fuck?

>dug around
It's on the tag. Literally one click away.

Her face literally turned 90 degrees

Why the fuck did you feel the need to go to Tumblr looking for something like that to bring back here to begin with? What could have possibly compelled you to think anyone here would give a single shit what some literally who on another website thinks about today's Gunnerkrigg Court page?

Did this and the Kat version ever get updated?

Because tony haters are funny to watch. Tony literally can't so much as cough without them making it out as the most horrible thing in history and how Tom's awful for 'normalising an abuser'.

>normalizing an abuser
what the fuck, just because someone is abusive doesn't mean they're not a human person

I assume that's what they mean by 'normalizing', the parts where we get to see Tony isn't just this one dimensional machine that does nothing but abuse Annie without reason or regret. Showing those reasons (and making no attempt to justify them, even from Tony himself), showing that Tony regrets it pretty much instantly after the fact, doesn't make it normal.

It just makes Tony tragic, instead of evil. And usually, the story of abuse IS a tragedy, for everyone involved.

>I assume that's what they mean by 'normalizing', the parts where we get to see Tony isn't just this one dimensional machine that does nothing but abuse Annie without reason or regret.

Pretty much. The chapter where it's revealed he was getting drunk and telling his side of the story was especially fun. People were angry at Tom for revealing that Tony wasn't actively putting Annie in comas and rubbing his hands in glee at making her suffer. Even saying it's an 'abuse apologist' retcon.

I find it all fascinating.

Tony had fun once and it killed his wife.

Does Tony have resting rape face?

I want to molest Surma. She's clearly powerless, unlike Annie.

The weak should molest the strong.

How would that work?

The weak band together and gang up on the strong. That's Nietzsche 101, Sup Forumsmrade.

>nietzsche
What's next? Rand?

Alternatively, the power difference means the Strong can't even try to fight back because the result would be disproportionate and kill/heavily injure the weak.

>Even saying it's an 'abuse apologist' retcon.
>Retcon
>Ret-con
>Retc-on
>Retcon
That was like... 5 months maximum after he showed up? Probably less?
Wasn't it literally part of what basically constitutes as the character's initial setup?

Did they expect Tom to write a 25 page essay on Tony's first appearance pre-emptively establishing the fact that he's got more depth to him than Dick Dastardly and has better things to do than verbally berate his faithful hound, Muttley all day?

Haha, us egoists, amirite?

Annie's father has been a thing since the beginning of the comic. We just haven't seen him in person.

It's just that past events have painted him as an asshat who only cared to call his daughter for some supplies and later put her in a coma by vivisecting her soul. People were blaming Tom for showing that wasn't his fault.

>We just haven't seen him in person.
That's the thing isn't it?
It's an incredibly stupid thing to make assumptions about the personality of an absent father who is admittedly off doing work for the people who are basically all but keeping her hostage, are mixed in with a series spanning set of mysteries, and who is just as likely to be toiling away day and night to keep the Court happy and Annie safe, as he's off fucking Bond Girls in the magic equivalent of Switzerland.

Well his first appearance didn't help either. After years away, he shows up in Annie's like nothing happened and his first words to her were to "take off that ridiculous make up". Then the whole list he goes through after class with putting her back a year, banning her from the forest and isolating her in a tiny room. THEN Annie showing up with the gown and hair cut she had when she was five.

A lot of that is later shown to be Annie and the Count but it certainly made Tony look like he just showed up and royally fucked up his daughter's life.

I want to fuck Gamma while Zimmy watches.

Too much real life experience with absent fathers triggers tumblr and causes them to automatically hate.

Tumblr only finds 'atypical neurologies' or whatever the hell it is fun when it's not actively fucking people's life up, no matter how accurate a portrayal.

>15 chapters since we last saw Zimmy and Gamma

I know Tony turning up has fucked with Annie's life a lot, but the fuck is this shit Tom.

And no word of a sidecomic, either. :(

I want to fuck Zimmy while Gamma watches.

Yes.

Well I mean that is how compelling story telling is done. Characters do actions that seem bizarre only for their reasons to slowly be expanded upon later. Gives the reader a chance to try and figure out why and makes the big reveal all the more satisfying.

Not giving characters a chance to explain themselves is the same kind of "reasoning" people use to justify hating people they never met in real life from third hand info. Or you know tumblr in a nutshell.

>made Tony look like he just showed up and set his daughter's life back on the right track after it drifting off course for so so long.
Fixed. But low CHA characters were made to be shat on regardless of their actions so what do I know.

it's "neurodiverse", shitlord

Broken shell of man he is now.

Also, it was hot.

In case some people missed it:
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/903454213451206660

Why she got a dick

closet homophobes

No arguing that she needed that intervention and that a father would want to assess her visits to a forest full of animal gods before allowing her back in.

It's just that he did it as the first thing after 2-3 years away and kept emotionally distant from her the whole time.

gotta appeal to a broader audience these days
slightly more than 50% of the population likes looking at dick, so she got a dick on 50% of the images
common digital artist practice these days

Because she's a cute boy.

better question: why is there no recognizable bulge in her overalls on the right?

She tucks.

I love what tom is doing with tony. I have a similar problem as tony with socializing, making me look like a cunt in public and a «funny guy» when only speaking to one person. I thonk he shows very accurately how someone like tony feels every day.
Also annie deserved everything she got. Tony most responsible adult in the whole series.

You should just commission art, no one likes your own drawings.

I know, but I gotta earn the money to commission art first.

Why the fuck are you always so mean to that guy?

I deserve it.