Nu Marvel won't even let him use a gun to kill bad guys

>Nu Marvel won't even let him use a gun to kill bad guys

It's over for Frank

what are you on about?

looks like Frank is the one being punished

Have you read most of the recent Punisher issues?

nigga what the fuck are you talking about

Are the Punisher fanboys still losing their shit over a woman being allowed to write the character?

we have bigger fish to fry than yet another mediocre series that doesn't measure up to Ennis

>Punisher being a member of Hydra

Stupid

He'll live.

I don't think this guy will

nigga what the fuck are you talking about

>Punisher being a member of Hydra because they might revive his family
even more stupid

Franka Franka Frank

That looks bad. Is there a single marvel comic left with good art?

I just noticed that he shot a man in the dick, and then talked about getting hot dogs.

It wasn't being a woman. It was her low /k/ power level. And if frank was going at it hardcore like cloonan's barbarians, I don't think anyone would have noticed.

fucking Jaime Hernandez is doing interiors on an issue of America and I want to die

Thor has pretty good art

shame about the writing

Fuck me, what a waste

>mom and dad will be gone all night

If it's Captain fucking America telling him so, I could see Frank going for it.

Do none of these hacks read comics? Not even the wikis? Frank's flipped off everyone who's ever offered him that shit deal before.

This art is fine though. If it was over at DC, you'd say it was great.

fuck off.

Frank would raise some serious questions if semi Nazi cap came offering back his family, he still a man of instinct

>Everyone and their mother offers Frank the return of his family
>He tells them to fuck off
>HYDRA, a well known mega-Nazi regime made by Red Skull offers the same thing
>K

I want Marvel to burn to the ground so we can start over.

>BUH DC
nah man
That panel of the baseball bat is just awful.

But how is he going to Frank Franks if he can't use Franks? That's just dumb.

Well I mean he didn't kill him.

he's gotta save all his bullets for this thing

its a fun idea, too bad marvel will fuck up the execution

it would be nice to see someone take one of these suits and just go nuts with it (god knows tony and rhodey never got to), but marvel doesn't have any artists that are /m/ enough to do it justice

What? In the most recent issue he shoots the bad guy in the leg and leaves him for a subway train to run over him. Is that somehow more acceptable for children?

This is a very different Frank, not the US Marine Special Forces veteran nor is it Frank Castle from the max Series. species is Homo Sapiens Sapiens and nationality is America but of something separate and different. This Frank Castle the Punisher has become Foreverial Funeralup Frank and he was fully harphifized with his organs and inside and literally his whole body changed into a permanent living harp version with permanent living string organs and insides and a permanent metal, harp column and nylon tongue. nose is a permanent harp neck and has two permanent nylon lips and two permanent tuning pin ears. Fully dressed like a scourge of the underworld, funeralup this way to remain and always shooting criminals with a permanent smile on his face and a wide open permanent nylon mouth speaking constantly ready to lick anyone or anything with his permanent metal, harp column and nylon tongue. The hetero art funeral musicified version of Punisher the scourge of the underworld. there are other Frank Castle The Punisher characters i have done besides this and the US Marine Special Forces veteran. This is defanitely not the US Marine Special Forces veteran Frank as this doesnt exist at all in that series that I do, this is in the genre of fully permanent living harps and full permanent string mutation. This also is defanitely not the Punisher from the max Series as this doesnt happen to him either, just a different character whom becomes Foreverial Funeralup Frank

>It wasn't being a woman. It was her low /k/ power level.

Well that's just dumb. The Punisher can be written as a ridiculous action hero with no regard for reality just as often as he can be a /k/ommando.

Worse than when the 90s had him use rubber bullets

KEk

>Emeril Lagasse has had enough

Who needs to be Frank'd?

I've been really enjoying the Cloonan Punisher series. I didn't know it wasn't liked around here.

Nope. Punisher doesn't give a shit who is giving the orders, even from his hero Captain America. If he doesn't like it he will deal with it himself. Spencer just needed another iron willed hero to turncoat to make readers angry.

Osborn almost got Frank'd when he had the Dark Avengers. Not to mention Frank doesn't give a shit when people offer him anything, including his family.