Green Lanterns #30 storytime

Sorry I'm late, I should really be asleep right now.

Okay storytime let's go

Other urls found in this thread:

www6.zippyshare.com/v/SjP5rSkD/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happening on that cover

He's getting his ring back

That cover is why you shouldn't touch yourself at night.

Thanks for the storytime, op!

you're not my doctor

Maybe I'm just exhausted but I felt like this issue was super disjointed and had trouble following it. Also Jessica disappearing so Simon can have a boss fight is some major bullshit

Oh god, that "art" is just horrible

Plant waifu noooo

Bubbles!

Not sure if Volthoom is a racist or has a problem with musclegirls but either way he is objectively wrong.

Agreed

muscle girls are objectively shit though

oh god no they're all dying

Jesus! They are dropping like flys!

simon's been taking lessons from guy

Oh boy here we go.

Which is weird, because Jessica has. And she's got a connection to Volthoom from being Power Ring (Right? I might be wrong here) so it really should have been her fighting him. What the fuck is Humphries doing.

Oh well. See you next time everyone!

Let Simon gets his moment to shine. Jessica has been getting most of them despite the book starring both of them.

>Which is weird, because Jessica has. And she's got a connection to Volthoom from being Power Ring (Right? I might be wrong here) so it really should have been her fighting him. What the fuck is Humphries doing.
Guy did team with Simon back when Simon was a newbie. and Jessica's volthoom is dead, this is just a copy kinda. also simon has been kinda sidelinded for a while

Eh, I guess so.

Why are you whining? Simon deserves this moment and it's not like Jessica has got nothing.

RIP Plant Female Lantern, Robot Lantern, and Female Muscle Lantern.

Press F to pay respects.

I'm not up to my terms. Is Elemental Guardian the same thing as Avatar of the Green? I know that planet is from some older comics about a race of plant people, but haven't read them. Is Elemental Guardian a thing for those plant aliens?

It really is a green lantern comic.

Aw, not the mill

sometimes it can be. but like red tornado was a wind elemental.

>you know they call themselves Guardians of the Universe now?
>I mean what a bunch of pretentious assholes

That's probably it though. Kaja can't die because she hasn't had kids yet, same for the tiger guy and the Martian was implied to be meant for something important iirc

And thus the all powerful super being controlling all lantern light defeated the small team of inexperienced rookies.

F

Green Lanterns 030 (2017) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www6.zippyshare.com/v/SjP5rSkD/file.html

>lesbian
>having kids

She's a Dox, which means that she has to and that there's always a way.

See Vril II, probably brain damaged clone, and Lyrl, conceived by rape by a mother from a species where the male offsprings inherent all of their visible and some of their non-visible traits from their fathers.

>Plant Elemental chick
>Third World chick
>Best boy sentient robot guy RIP
Whose ring is the fourth? By my count only three died or did I miss one? Also anyone remember what happened to the Krytonian chick's ring? Pretty sure it was destroyed when she exploded but not 100%.

Pretty sure you just answered your own question. The fourth ring is the Kryptonian's.

Eh pretty good, Simon might take this just because the rings could overcharge beyond the 100%

>how did he get 4 rings when only 3 people died?
>also what happened to the ring of that 4th person who died
Sup Forums is fucking full of retards.

NO, I LIKED HIM

If he had her ring all along then why did he keep saying that he had no ring all issue and was defenseless?

Volthoom is the Superman-Prime of the GLC

The ring of the kryptonian exploded when it overcharged tho, user clearly stated he knows the girl dying. Read the whole thing before calling people retards, it make you look like a fucking retard yourself.

Is Robo-guy saying "The best way to get yourself killed is to protect people?"

he didn't have her ring all along. he earned it along with the other 3 when he had no ring but punched volthoom and then threw a rock at his face. I'm just wondering which one is gonna be jess's I'm guessing the Dox's

I mean it could be possible that she has a brother or there's another Dox.

Sup Forums is full of retards that get butthurt and cry when called out for their retardness.

You know, I expected these guys to surviive. Wolfman was in stasis, so I thought the others were too.

RIP

;_;

>Gets called out
>Still insists that he's in the right
You have to be 18 and up to post here champ.

You never see what happened to the ring. Jan-Al gets melted and you never see anything else.

Just checked the issue, her ring was destroyed when she blew up.

Also if it was Jan-Al's ring why the delay? also , ring exploded.

we dont see what happenes to her. we see it overload and her explode in green but we never seen the ring explode or it break

This looks fun.

Don't see any ring exploding here. Unless it's explicitly showed, any exploding ring is nothing more than assumptions.

christ, we lost Rocha for this? Goddamnit

>i'm too stupid to understand this comic can you guys explain it to me?
>fuck off retard
>n-no you are a retard
Fuck off retard

This is comic books, people don't just have siblings and shit

Actually it seems we''re all fucking blind. >Brill
>Alitha
>Calleen
>Jan-Al
He literally says who's rings they are right here. Seems I was wrong and the fourth was the Kryptonians who died last issue. Though it suddenly appearing now out of the blue is weird.

>we''re
>"
also
>includes people stating his statement is wrong along with himself as the people that were wrong
Jesus Christ. What a terrible low quality poster you are.

Simon had to prove himself first

>Actually it seems we're all fucking blind
No, just you and any other user that said Jan-Al's ring "exploded" because you can't read.

>Though it suddenly appearing now out of the blue is weird.
It's a comic book, unless it's explicitly shown, you can assume it didn't happen. If you want to see what a broken ring looks like, go back a few more issues.

>"
>being this autistic
I included the people that correctly said it was hers becasue although they were right they also obviously didn't notice that on the page or they'd have just pointed out that he literally says whose rings they were.

>obviously didn't notice that on the page or they'd have just pointed out that he literally says whose rings they were.
You can't be this fucking dumb.

That's just another poor assumption by you. Calling you wrong does not mean others didn't notice. I'm just reading up through the thread now and you're told explicitly several times that the fourth ring belongs to the kryptonian and called a retard for it, but you get defensive and start callling people kids and other irrelevant shit like that.

>ask stupid question
>get called stupid
>clearly they are stupid for not answering it and handholding
>everyone here is so stupid except me
lmao

>could've just pointed out that he says it on the page
>instead argues across several posts that there's no proof that the ring was actually destroyed
>I-I totally noticed that on the page all along guys
You win.

>>instead argues across several posts that there's no proof that the ring was actually destroyed
You were the first one to make claims that it "exploded", so people proved you wrong as the conversation progressed.

>You win.
There's no "win" when you were wrong from the start due to your illiteracy and super power of "making shit up".

>he thinks being called a retard is someone trying to debate him
kek what a loser

"the creation"

So yes.

>giving a Muslim the power of six nuclear weapons
What could go wrong?

based Volthoom the First Lantern telling it like it is

Simon and Jessica are just copy characters of Guy and Kyle anyway

Wasn't this how Darkseid got started in one run?

Current Guy or old comics Guy?

Current Guy but early Kyle

>This is my face when I rape you in the ass

he's gone full Grievous lol
>A FINE ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION

So, how are the Coluan and Martian going to die?

Coluan is a dox and a lesbian so she's safe.
Martian will be experimented on by the guardians because hes too strong and had no weakness

>Martian going to die
Here's how
>don't worry Simon I'll help you by psychical-AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG HIS EMOTIONS FROM THE RING ARE CREATING PSYCHIC ENERGY FEEDBACK I CAN'T CONTROL

Yeah, because Muslims are the ones who have using nuclear weapons. Oh wait...

It never ceases to surprise me how igronat the westerners are. Their governments are literally responsible for the death and destruction on the world and they still naively believes that middle easterns are the bogeyman.

So the Martian version of the Specter is an Edgelord named Zak, who knew!

Actually Jessica's Volthroom was a copy of the original. Portion of his soul was used to make Power Ring.

They're just establishing a future GL tradition

are you saying that if I touch myself more I will get a green lantern ring? DAAAMN. Post more Jessica so I can fap