Assaulting your political opponent?

Really does sum up the left indeed.

Is this like some femdom fanfic?

>violent oppressive authoritarian power

yep that sums it up

I thought high heels were sexist now

Wow.

Really makes me think.

What a good point. Never thought of it that way.

>2016
>the iron fist has become the high-heel shoe

If she really did anything wrong wouldn't she be in jail? I mean, there's only so much you can do, if there was real evidence I'd think she would have been indicted by now.

>really does sum it up

Sum up what really? That feminist landwhales are trying to walk all over regular people for political reasons?

>tv show star billionaire
>regular people

>irregular politician

>Doesn't get the analogy of Hilary crushing Trump

Sometimes I actually think you guys are all below 100 IQ.
I am not sure who is more idiotic. Delusional leftist who believe Hilary will crush Trump or alt-rightest who don't get analogy.

...This is literally George Orwell's most haunting and depressing quote.
>If you want a vision of the future
>imagine a boot stamping on a human face
>forever

We really do need a fucking purge.

That the female vote is going to be Trump's undoing.

>there's only so much you can do

People have gotten away with a lot more for a lot less punishment than they deserve. Look at 20th century crime lords like Al Capone and Charles Luciano. They got away with a lot of crimes they were never convicted of. Capone went to jail for tax evasion, Luciano went to jail for forcing women into prostitution.

Both were murdering, drug dealing, extortionists but nobody could prove it.

Women are sick of misogynists advocating sexual assault and they're not going to roll over and take it anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKYb-FHYM-A

Someone crushing their opponent or winning a landslide doesn't prove anything, and doesn't make the left in any way phave themselves on high ground. So it's not a way to say that someone is morally/factually ''superior'' to another. Just a waste of pencil and crayon, and a waste of my time having to type this.

>leaf's elect Justin Cuckdeau
Please don't talk about I.Q

t.IQ 116

fucking hell

if some of you losers stopped memeing from the safety of a computer screen and actually listened to real people I hope you'd be voting for Clinton. If Hillary is so crooked why would this young lady be crying on live TV? Nobody does that for Trump because he's a joke, see how much is at stake this election

A vote for Trump is literally a slap in the face to this crying woman, you're literally telling her she's wrong

You'd think so, based on how the media is spinning things, but the reality is "Pussygate" didn't hurt Trump at all with women. Yes, Hillary still has a lead with women, but its not as impressive as you'd expect.

>A vote for Trump is literally a slap in the face to this crying woman, you're literally telling her she's wrong
Good, these people need a wakeup call.

:(

Is it weird that this cartoon turns me on?

>A fucking leaf

Never reply to me again

This picture gave me a boner and I do not know why

>LA Times

Stay fucked.

The anklet did it for me t.b.h. famm.

Latent GTS fetish, probably

Whoops, looks like im a #cruzmissile now

femdom fetish, most likely

That picture would be really hot but the politics kind of ruins it

their is a fetish for people who crush small animals with high heels. pray you don't have that

Women giving it their all to destroy civilizations? Nothing new there pal.

What has given rise to the alt-right is the kind of political correctness that shuts down conversation and provides no genuine counterargument. The alt right is a reaction to leftist authoritarianism. It is clear that the picture represents fantasies of violent repression.

t. IQ 145

>their is a fetish for people who crush small animals with high heels. pray you don't have that
More likely than not that he's the one who wants to be crushed

a) That's hot
b) If we did this in the reverse, and showed Trump's male boot stomping on a tiny helpless female Hillary, would that be cool? Or would they scream sexism?

Joe Biden recently implied that he doesn't want to debate Trump, he just wants to fight him

latent best fetish is more like it.

Is there another paper that breaks it down by gender? If so, point the way please.

You fucking nigger.

> pic needs focus on the toes instead of head

>and I do not know why

1) Go on Goygle search
2) Search 'giantess'
3) Enjoy
4) Don't even think about thanking me

Jesus Christ why did I not know about this earlier
I just google'd that and holy fuck it reminds me of something I remember from childhood bur why the boner wtf

Actually, that post you replied to was under 9 phases of irony, and you didn't get it.

t. IQ 258

Oh boy, I just remembered that.

DON'T SOIL MY CHINO-CHAN REEEEEEE

10/10 replybait

This comic barely makes sense.

you understand subtlety about as well as a 10 year old.

>giant girl with highheels stepping on you
muh dick, it's all my fetishes together.

the FBI literally reopened the investigation yesterday

Might as well just accept it, it's a patrician fetish anyway and has lots of content out there in terms of pics, stories, videos, video games, etc.

I fucking hate having this fetish but it's just there and out my control, been there since I was a kid. Wish I could understand the reason for fetishes.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Why hate it? It's the shit, user.

a

The thing that I've never herd an actual argument explaining. If a forced patriarchy was so unfathomably evil what justifiable reason is for a forced matriarchy? Are they not both equally unjust?

My first thought as well. What a cuck.

Too bad that in reality woman serve for nothing other than being baby dispensers and housewives.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a pump stamping on a human face forever

FUCCK OFF

>Obviously liberal teacher acknowledges Hillary rigged the system
>Multiracial kids agree that its rigged
Is that the message the artist was trying to send, or are they unknowingly aware?

Son of a bitch!!

Top kek.
Women in politics is a contradiction

fuck you

I'd fuck that dude

kek

top post

>underrated

>takes things at face value
>claims others are sub 100 iq

they've become so convolutedly retarded that they dont know which direction they're screaming to go, only that they love to scream

Fuck it, it doesn't bother me, or my sex life.

Also, you don't happen to be the poster who was bringing up Hillary vore over over on /d/?

Of course he gets the analogy you retard, it's spinning it and making a joke.
Jesus Christ, I think Hillary supporters really are just reptilinas who don't understand human behaviour.

Really sums it up...

pls no make me cry
is too accurate

wow nice meme

lmao pure delusion

Sup Forums8 post

The Iron Fist can hit the woman the shoe belongs to, taking back power.

wtf I'm voting hillary now

I'm in Virginia and I already voted for trump.

cunt

I remember there used to be some Asian woman who would make videos of her stepping on live kittens wearing high heels. I felt too sad for the kittens to masturbate to it, so instead I always just fapped to fake fantasies of a giant woman shoving me in her panties

You gotta use the left's tastes to redpill them.

DAM YOU

Just feels like it's a secret I have to take to the grave, way too fucking weird for pretty much everyone else.

Christ, no, but I know what you're talking about. Disturbing mental images to say the least.

>calling people low iq
>he elected a substitute drama teacher as PM

Here's your (you)

everybody know Hillary has cankles

Woah made me sank

>116
FUCKING LOL

I HOPE YOU DON'T THINK THAT'S IMPRESSIVE

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>Supporting Trump
>HUR THUR HILARY SUPPORT

Goddamn, you faggots are not just retarded but also delusional like these lefties.

Bithc

Is that supposed to be Huma under there?

oh fug

I'm a lefty but I there seriously needs to be a rethink on the left with respect to their """progressive""" ideals.

We already effectively have total surveillance (NSA), so policing of language and behaviour (extreme SJWs) is literally the next step towards a 1984 dystopia. South Korea's current predicament is a warning to us all in the West.