Instead of bitching about black people Sup Forums...

Instead of bitching about black people Sup Forums, why aren't you out breeding fertile black women and improving the black race with your white DNA?

Even if you have no desire for children, 72% of present day African American children are raised in single parent homes. Black women have been conditioned over the last 30 years to go at it alone, and as such won't expect you to stick around. With generous government handouts, you won't even have to worry about the child being provided for when you disappear from her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4qCSFF11UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because blacks are generally on welfare and care not for how well they raise their child, because they subsequently get money for making offspring and dont put that money into its education and well-being.

Whites generally want the child to be raised well, but understand the expense of raising a child well, and are either avoiding it or having way less so they cant syphon adequate money into raising it..

Fuck me some of these threads on Sup Forums are retarded, its not that hard to figure out mate.

*can siphon

if i could take multiple wives why not?
but i only want one and i'm not wasting that one choice on a nigger

>Not having a wife and a side nigress

>improving the black race with your white DNA

No thanks, I'd rather have a few niggers instead of less niggers and a fuckton of disgusting mongrels with no whites. Stop trying to come up with bullshit justifications for your sick fetish.

Why the hell would I want nigger kids?

Ask yourself, what would Thomas Jefferson do?

>Instead of bitching about black people Sup Forums, why aren't you out breeding fertile black women and improving the black race with your white DNA?Even if you have no desire for children, 72% of present day African American children are raised in single parent homes. Black women have been conditioned over the last 30 years to go at it alone, and as such won't expect you to stick around. With generous government handouts, you won't even have to worry about the child being provided for when you disappear from her life.

>muh aryan seed

This picture gets me every time. His kids are so black man. They look nothing like him.

giving black women half breeds instead of full niglets makes sense. imagine what it would be like several generations down the line. white people have the numbers advantage and are actually in a place to do it

>black women
youtube.com/watch?v=q4qCSFF11UY

two half blacks made a bunch more half blacks why is this surprising?

Pfft....black bitches are barely acceptable to taste my cum. They are a step above a sock or paper tissue.

In all serious, why would I ever...EVER...subject myself to a entitled black bitch that goes off the handle on the slightest thing.

If I wanted something that overbearing and man-looking I'd be a faggot.

>In all serious, why would I ever...EVER...subject myself to a entitled black bitch that goes off the handle on the slightest thing.
no one told you to stick around, retard. did you miss the whole single-mother part?

It just makes them better at fucking destroying everything.

Apparently you don't know how child support works.

Yup, was about to say the same thing.

oh no, not this again.
poor thirsty, lonely black women on Sup Forums again.

>Dumb enough to use your real name

>implying that a black woman that lands a white kid won't go after child support

>implying that black women "go it alone" because they are conditioned rather than because black men are unemployed and useless as providers

wew

/thread

WE legalized abortion to take care of that shit.

Seriously look up abortion stats for black women, more black women are aborting than giving birth

any pics on her when she was young?

>pic
kek what a twist

I've been telling this to Sup Forums during months
To this day I can't understand why you low test fuckers aren't pounding black ass 24/
It's literally free!
Government will pay for her health care, food, housing and education for the little mulatto
In a few generations black americans will have a higher iq, better ethics and surely also will be better looking!

My black friend's 14 year old daughter has a crush on me

Jesus pls keep me strong

>"Do you think age is just a number Mr. user?"

STAHP IT

how old are you?

>jew
>"I don't understand why you don't pound black ass 24/7!!!"

There is an oven ready for you

Most black Americans are like twenty percent white and they're still ugly as hell

That's disgusting.

It's like breeding with someone with down syndrome. Or some other retard condition.

I'm not mixing with that.

Enjoy having a bunch of nigger kids.

But user, your kids will only have half-Down syndrome! Isn't that much better than full down-syndrome?

Post conservative black woman and i will consider, I'm not into sluts.

bro go for it then

>we're responsible!
>that's why we aren't fucking like crazy
White boys are gay. You come up with all these excuses not to have kids(ie fuck women).

You've have nearly 100 years of Hollywood promoting you as heterosexual gods and yet the non-whites are still out-fucking you.

White men have a predilection for cock. FACT.

>your kids will only have half-Down syndrome!

He'd have improved the black race already

>that pic
kek

I doubt she is half black. She is at least 75% black.

If she was half black De Niro's kids should look like North Africans.

Seems like no one understand.

Finally. It's been too long, Sup Forums.

>Inb4 this thread is deleted while numerous cuck/CTR threads go untouched by faggot mods

back to haiti faggot

A quadroon with a weave? Post an actual black woman.

instantly diamonds

Quadroons and octos don't need weave, they just straighten their hair you stupid fuck.

>Toothpaste trying to tell Americans about niggers

Topkek

who dis?

But I'm chilean and not a flaite :(

>Instead of bitching about black people Sup Forums, why aren't you out breeding fertile black women and improving the black race with your white DNA?

I already did do 2 years ago

I don't think I ever had the sauce desu

>toothpaste

Does this girl even count as black?
She could pass as a tan white girl or a bean with that facial structure.

If take a glass of fine wine a put a drop of motor oil into it, it turns that fine wine into utter shit. If you take a glass of motor oil and put a drop of fine wine into it, it's still just a glass of motor oil.

Eric Andre is De Niro's son?

10/10 body

3/10 face

Nooooo I'm not saying "settle down with a black", I'm simply saying that it would be a great idea to impregnate as many black women as possible. They're already getting pregnant once a year anyways, so the only difference is that if a white man do it the baby will be "less black", have higher iq, higher emotional intelligence and generally better looking.

It honestly depends! Mostly on the culture they grew up in. I would never date a girl from the ghetto regardless of color. But, if I met a respectable black girl that grew up in a nice home(not ghetto with druggie parents) then I would go for it. They have amazing natural curves, you can't deny it. Plus, your children would be mild chocolate sports gods. Free college?

>tan white girl

only in america
i really really doubt your country is truly 60% white , by what you guys consider white

many such cases

I would totally take a qt3.14 GF for breeding.

On the 3 conditions:

1. She is classically attractive. Majority aren't.
2. Non-ghetto/black culture. Doesn't have to be from wealth, just not a hood rat.
3. Loyalty.

If all three were met I'd have a mulatto fucking army of children. But black women who meet the above criteria or much more rare than even white women who do.

mixed race kids doesn't mean something good, actually is the opposite.

No seas marica

>being this new that the standard name for dutch posters cracks you up

>I'm here to apply for entry into the white ethno state

Uffff I'd stuff my face so deep in her butt

black women are the group with the second highest rate of aids/hiv infection. not even sure how that happens since black men are not number 1 and race mixing is uncommon as per census data

gay men are number 1 again but black women have been number 1 in the past. are gay men screwing black women?

>Oy vey, more race mixing is the solution!

Great job OP, another 10 shekels have been deposited into your JIDF account.

>this thread

case closed.

She's just ugly. He could've try to find a pretty one.

That is Jo or Yo Ventura
Difficult to spell nigger names

What

Your move

His premise is not that you settle down with them. They'll have kids anyway, so why not Penetrate, Impregnate and Evacuate? That way theyll have a mulatto instead of a fully black kid. Youll never see her again, but you know for sure that you raised the average IQ of the black community.

This dutch completely gets it
Please tell me you're from the brabant

two wrongs don't make a right

I live 5 kilometres from the border of Noord-Brabant. Why?

>Using photoshop to make her waist look bigger
Hating nature?

Thank god theres no such thing as reverse smoke damage. My girl was raised by white people

you gonna get cucked by a 6'4 dark skin nigga named Quan

HIV

She is beautiful who is this angel?

Soft brabantese G is orgasmic

>using photoshop to prove a point
Fucking stormfaggots, endless comedy