BATMAN: WHITE KNIGHT

Do you trust him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WW1a_cNKapY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is KKK Batman finally going to be taking the fight to those niggers?!

No.

Of course not

>BLM and wage gap are elements
>2017 writer
>No political agenda

No, I don't.

>BLM
>wage gap

This is why I read comics.

If he didn't have a political agenda he would've written a book about Batman trying to stop the Joker from poisoning Gotham's water supply and these inherently sociopolitical things would be nowhere to be seen.

Does it matter? 90% of us are gonna read the storytime thread of it anyways. We are not going to be a factor if this sinks or swims.

No, otherwise he wouldn't have put the smiley. That's what smarmy faggots even around here do in order to tell you "I'm not lying but you won't agree that I'm telling the truth."

Kill yourself OP. Stop making these shitty threads.

I appreciated this thread. Why don't you go kill yourself you fucking herb?

>Batman trying to stop the Joker from poisoning Gotham's water supply
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZzzzZzzzzZzzzz

Best Nolan flick though.

>I appreciated this thread.
Of course you did, you dumb Sup Forumstard.

kill yourself. Seriously. Slice your faggot as throat and start screaming as hard as you can to speed it up.

Fuck you.

>Having comic discussions on Sup Forums
Who hurt you user?

This idea would be much better done without this tongue in cheek shit. Either go ALLLL the way in ripping everyone in America for being smarmy faggots. Or stay away from real world shit and go ALLLLL the way in on Joker being Gotham's savior from Batman.

The way it is now seems like it's going to be "not enough" or "too much". If he would just make fun of pussy hat wearers as much as red hat wearers this could be a good story.

What did Murphy meant by this?

I mean, don't title the story white knight then. That's the environment we live in.

Johns mentioned the election pushing him to do Doomsday Clock after considering not doing it and I immediately lost a lot of enhtusiasm.

I feel like Trump is going to be the reason Manhattan wants to destroy things or something. There's no reason an election would have anything to do with that story. It's almost above cosmic levels of fuckery.

so more sjw crap like every comic for the last 8 years?
yeah no thanks. no wonder this industry is almost dead by now

I usually buy comics that I like even if I have already read them before online.
Needless to say I havenĀ“t bought a comic for years now

I bet he doesnt have a single non sjw friend or even dare I say it an "evil nazi conservative"

>Mainstream cape comics have a toxic political agenda that get shoved down readers' throats constantly
>People want to express how much they hate the propaganda and call authors out for being vile pieces of shit
>"FUCK YOU Sup Forums IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT IF THREADS HERE AND THE WHOLE FUCKING COMIC BOOK INDUSTRY ALWAYS ARGUE ABOUT IDENTITY POLITICS!"

Do you have brain damage? Do you need help? Or do you just need to go back to
Antifa

This board is infested by antifa and sjws, holy fucking shit.
This comic book is going to be a shitfest and we all will savor the uncanny moment Millar's Nemesis was a better Batman than Batman.

It was a purposefully generic comic book plot for the argument's sake, ya dimwit.

this

>batman
*snore*

>We are not going to be a factor if this sinks or swims.

The fact we have been stampeding away from Marvel for the last 8 years has affected their sales

I can see it working, though. This is really embarrassing to admit, but I'm writing fanfics. One chapter is about SJWs vs anti-SJWs, and just has two characters shitting on each other over their beliefs. And my point in writing wasn't to make a statement, but to show that these characters will pick fights with each other on any issue because they're so argumentative, which is how they normally are in canon.

No, but I'm not going to bitch about him until I read the book.

Wirting fan-fic shouldn't be embarrassing. Writing poor fan fic should be.

Use public domain jernts as well in order to avoid any legal kerfuffles (as rare as they are).

>That's the environment we live in.
No, that the environment YOU live in.

No, it's the environment we live in. As long as your american.

And if not you really don't have a place commenting on that topic.

Well it's not much different in Europe, with just a handful and name changes.

Pretty much just Asia and Africa are truly unaffected.

Believe me, everything I create is of terrible quality. I have the touch of death.

But I don't think I'll get into legal trouble. It's a big anime franchise that's been going for a long time, and no one's been stopped before.

It ain't just this board, my dude. It's getting to the point that even mildly disagreeing with propaganda gets you shunned and ignored.

Why do we never hear any complaints by leftists of how Africa and Asia aren't diverse enough? Over 90% of the populations of most African and Asian countries are of a single race. Why do only white countries need more diversity when only 7% of the world's population is white? Fuck George Soros and all the other globalist scum.

>not putting wage gap in your fantasy books
I guess they want to be realistic this tame

Because they are black countries. Honestly, I believe leftist fetichises black people a little too much, maybe as much as old right wing politicians.

Well, we usually hear that South Africa is becoming more diverse each passing day

>white people being murdered and genocided

Friendly reminder that Sean Murphy and Rick Remender created a book that directly shat on SJWs, by name.

>I don't have a political agenda

So he's going to sit on the fence about whether or not black lives matter?

And blacks taking their place, what's not diverser about that?

Not nearly as much as Zimbabwe!

Based Nolan. Based Zimmer. Based Bale, Good times
youtube.com/watch?v=WW1a_cNKapY

Tokyo Ghost shat on SJWs?

There's a reason Get Out was such a great film mang

>we

wuz

>The wage gap

Of course.

So this is going to be like that one story where Batman hates rock music?

This is not a discussion about comics this is a discussion about politics in comics.

I'm really not interested in reading a batman book about flavor of the month politics.

>a story that could work just as well without BLM and the """"""""""wage gap""""""""""
>still has them
Hmmmmmmmmm yeah don't trust it

It didn't, so I don't understand what that user is talking about.

Yeah, there's a panel that basically calls them part of the problem.

I'm convinced you guys live in some fantasy land filled with delusions.

I read plenty of Marvel and DC and I don't see any of that shit.

Post it or you're fucking liar like most of Sup Forums.

>comics can ONLY be simplistic superhero genre fiction, no exceptions

FAGGOTZ