*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

This image angers me. You will delete it.

newfag here
what the fuck is that thing and why do i feel i've seen it before

Intern drew over a sketch from the cowboy bebop creator on the CN doodle wall

*you're

Guaranteed replies

I wonder if they knew what they were doing? Also if they know how much they are hated and how they feel about it.

That's the natural human response to the CalArts style.

I can barely see the sketch

Cowboy bebop is overrated

It is but that doesn't mean it isn't good. An objectively 9/10 show that most people consider 10/10 is overrated, but still good for example.

And nerds actually get triggered by this?

Not triggered but it makes me angry and disappointed .

Why? It's just a drawing.

It's a drawing by and influential international artist that was covered by a literal doodle.

How can someone even care for irrelevant and autistic shit like this?

For nerds its the equivalent of drawing a big emoji on the Mona Lisa. A big no-no.

When you hate cartoons so much you do crazy shit.

That's some kind of redrawn version of Spike and the intern doodle. This is what the wall actually looks like.

The big question is was this done out of ignorance or intent.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"-Hanlon's razor

I have a feeling they're the type that most likely didn't see it because it a thin pencil sketch and after most likely seeing the huge backlash online, they've kept low and went through the 7 stages of grief, with the anger stage directed at everyone else.

*blocks your comic*

overrated is a buzzword

I want to say ignorance because no one cared or knew about said sketch until this happened save for a handful of people, and CN gave no shits about it.

On the other hand, I can also see some spitefull autist or troll drawing this and posting it here to run into the ground.

*blocks you on Twitter*

>and influential international artist

How is the maker of some unknown anime an "influential international artist"?

I had that shit several times before learning where it's from.
My theory is that it reminds me from something out of Tom and Jerry.

So if roiland isn't /ourguy/ and he isn't tumblr's guy, who's guy is he?

Reddit's guy

>equating a rough character bust sketch on a wall to the fucking Mona Lisa
Yeah this isn't overblown at all. Totally reasonable.

im not even mad
cowboy bebop was a mediocre anime in a time when everything is was just shit

>some unknown anime
(You)

>unknown anime
Dude it's one of those anime that everyone knows. The movie even got a theatrical release in America.
I don't know if I consider the artist 'influential' but the show certainly is.

Just because he mocked Tumblr doesn't immediately make him /ourguy/. The mere act of blocking someone because he doesn't like them already makes him closer to Tumblr than someone on Sup Forums. People on Sup Forums don't really have the luxury to block out people unless they use a trip: we're forced to stomach all the shit everyone has to say.

>Dude it's one of those anime that everyone knows.
pokemon?

Pokemon
Bebop
Ghost in the Shell
Speed Racer
Dragon Ball
and to a lesser extent Akira

Those are the anime even normies know.

Oh and Evangelion

*stabs you*
why are you mad? you're just meat and bones, right?

Dragon ball and pokemon are what the normies actually know
>t. normie mcnormieson

Calm down tumblr
>Akira
>Bebop
>known by normies

I can support that, I am not a normie since I am a cartoon manchild but even I know plenty of Anime Sup Forums would not like to talk about and while I know what it is, I have never seen Cowboy Bebop, But I have seen:

Pokemon
Dragon Ball & DBZ
Saint Seiya
Yu-Gi-OH ( only the original series )
Beyblade
Bakugan
And parts of Captain Tsubasa

I did saw parts of Evangelion supposing it was some satanic shit but instead it was just random shit and while the art is good I thought the action was also good, but it was not, it was to slow and full of bullshit.

Nowadays I prefer to browse Facebook to see cool videos.

buzzwords are underrated

>akira
>bebop
>speedracer
>normies

anyone who disagrees with this is delusional
t. i don't know anything about anime

a better example of going through Da Vinci's sketches and drawing dicks on them. They're just sketches!

The only normie tier in your list is dragonball and pokemon

>See this thread spammed everywhere.
>Never heard of the CN wall.
>Assume it's a glorious, time honored monument of artists and animators past and present, with smartly done drawings submitted by the greats over time, each person having to earn their spot.
>Finally see picture of the wall.
>Most of the doodles look like kid drawings or unintelligible stoner scribblings; only three to five of them look somewhat decent.
>Smug Tumblrina is actually one of the better ones that stand out.

Sup Forums, why did you all act like this wall was the Sistine Chapel? I have actually seen (and even made) bathroom graffiti better than than 90% of this.

its mostly just Sup Forums cross boarders that are mad because of muh anime

I kinda agree, Spike is pretty faded and hard to see on that wall and I could even see the tumblrina thinking it's a blank spot until halfway through drawing. But it's still pretty fucking shitty.

Okay, so why is there no controversy over the turtle? It's looks like it was drawn on by an employee's daughter on Bring Your Kid to Work Day.

>Okay, so why is there no controversy over the turtle?
because muh anime

If you're such a normie, then what are you doing on Sup Forums?
Checkmate, normies.

literally the only reason anyone here makes a thread anymore. start a substantive discussion with opposing ideas? nahhhh, that's so 2013. starting bait threads that are guaranteed to get (you)s is the way to go now.

god this board is such trash now. I can only hope school distracts half of the shitposters here.

>all 90s cartoons
last great bastion, eh?
>come up with some new shit already

I usually come to Sup Forums to get links to stuff, and to shitpost, or to put my girl in the claim "waifu" threads.

Bebop and Inuyasha both played every night until 2011 when toonami started up again. Anyone who watched CN in the last ten years before that would have known what they were. Speed Racer is a little older but it was on fairly frequently in the mid-2000s. Akira isn't really normie tier, but it is well known.