bumpo, waiting for revel of what happened to venomised Gwen Poole

Sorry user. Looks like you bumb will go in vain

Bump let's fucking go!

Thats a sweet venom suit

m a n i a

>Retracting the shield with the Symbiote
Okay, that's kinda cool.

>>no miles morales venom

Once again bendis death grip on the guy leads to a missed oppurtunity,especially to see how theyd incorporste venom blast

>The Resistance
I don't have high hopes for this event, but they're already looking better than The Resistance in Secret Empire.

I for one I'm quite glad that didn't happen. The less I have to see of the guy, the better.

Wow, angry much...? Julia? Nat? MJ? I'm not sure whose redhead this is.

I'm guessing MJ from RNV's since she got a symbiote the other month

>Not MY Venom

What did she mean by this? She's the 616 Mania right? The Venom clone should be able to recognize that's it "brother" right there, so I assume she's just being butthurt about 616 Flash losing the symbiote to Eddie?

F

>Flash instantly jobs first

Event is already shit.

Don't forget about how Miles' mom died because of Ultimate Venom. I think Miles would be pretty damn conflicted about that.

So I'm guess Brock gets taken over by one of these poisons, corrupts it and ends up saving the day?

Wait a minute, is this entire event a Venom vs Anti-venom battle?

Fuck I didn't catch that the first time

>Big reveal is that the poisons are not some alien/dimensional horros like the Inheritors, but actually Anti-Venom going multiversal.
>Final boss is alternate-Brock who actually knew how antibodies work and didn't fall for Reed's trap

Would actually be cool as hell.

They're kinda cute.

>I don't understand this Universe-hopping business
So was this Spidey not around for Spiderverse?

>Otto
I had to go back to the cover to check if Slott was writing this.

Shush you

nope.

>All of the arms are pointing away from Brock in the first panel
>One of them is impaling him in the second

Good mechanics actually.

You know who would be extremely useful for getting rid of the little shits safely? Agent Venom.

...Oh.

It's okay, you still have Rocket Racoon. So you can still have a Venom shooting things, but now with hilarious snarky banter.
I'm mad.

You going to do War Stories too OP?

Is it really a spoiler if he's on the cover of the next issue?

Oh fuck

Neat

Would have looked better if they kept the skinny physique

>finally get a Spider-Man w/ symbiote that isn't evil or dying
>killed off in the first issue
for FUCKS sakes marvel

Probably not. Doing a quick story commute to work.

>Standing near 2 murderers
Why are Marvel citizens this dumb?

I already not like this
1 issue in and most of the people I wanted to see interact are dead

He also clearly missed out on a huge portion of 616 spider-man's career. Universe hopping is not an unusual concept to most heroes.

Wait so this is an actual Venom story? I assume "edge of venomverse" was just a set up to this then? I completely ignored all that stuff cause I thought it was just some goof series of Marvel's trendy characters being Venom in "What If" stories but having no relation to 616

Someone fill me in?

>she's just being butthurt about 616 Flash losing the symbiote to Eddie?

I mean probably? She'd probably prefer that Flash have it back than Eddie or that Edgelord whose name I already forgot.

Hopefully Flash is just unconscious and shows up again when Captain Venom reveals his amazing survival

or they at least give Mania some spotlight time so it isn't all Eddie all the time [/spoilers]

Looking an awful lot like Anti-Venom there Pete.

The "Edge of" issues introduced five new Venoms that appear in this story (with the possible exception of Gwenpool).

Maybe, blunt trauma isn't exactly the most effective way to deal with a goo monster that regenerates.

This 616 Eddie?

>wanting Miles in anything
The fuck is wrong with you?

Its MJ from Renew Your Vows.

>being this dense

user, you know exactly what she means. Stop being such a stupid fucker.

Gwenompool got Poison'd, so she'll probably show up to get another Venom Poison'd

Welp, that sums up what happened to Venom Gwenpool.

Except none of that happened in Miles' current timeline.

Weird how Jack doesn't make any comment like "wait a minute, you ain't Flash Th-OW MY SPINE"?

For some reason which wasn't explained at the time, none of the Spider-totems who were involved with that event had symbiotes. Perhaps during this storyline we'll learn why.

I guess because this version of Peter permanently bonded with the Venom symbiote, he was granted some sort of immunity from the Inheritors being able to sense him.

I really do like this kind of chitinous exoskeleton look they have going on. A very creepy aesthetic and a nice reversal of the standard Venom look of oozing black; all this hard-angled whiteness.

>Wait so this is an actual Venom story?
No, its a fictitious Venom story.

Literally, what else would it be? Stop being so dense.

How did he fall for that one?

Aaand interest lost

That was actually pretty great. Glad this is going to be a weekly series instead of monthly.

Thanks OP. Gonna do War Stories also?

He was kinda out of it after gtting trashed so hard, so it was easy for him to fall for it in his moments of confusion.

>"me" not "us"

This is shit already

How new are you? Brock has been saying "me" and "us" interchangeably since ASM #300, his very first appearance. Read some fuckin' comics.

Is that literally one of the parasites from rick and Morty?

There was a black-suited Spider-man in Spider-verse. Maybe it wasn't this guy, though.

So the Poisons are like the Monstars? Little guys who steal someone else's powers and become big badasses?

He wore a cloth black suit, though. Just like Peter gets after he gets rid of the symbiote the first time in ASM 258. Black Cat gives it to him, because she thought the symbiote was sexy, but was weirded out by it being alive.

>Flash and Peter already dead one issue in

Will be pretty cool to see how poisoned gwenompool acts. Her symbiote was very much meta aware. So I wonder how that will interact with a poison.

Not to mention from the promo we seen of poisoned gwenompool. She still seems to have traits of her self. As she still carries her smart phone.

Even worse than Spider-Verse somehow, Bunn continues to be a hack

I hope they at least bring him back as a poison and also Gwenpool

>She's the 616 Mania right?
Is she though?

I really want more Andi.

>>Wait so this is an actual Venom story?
>No, its a fictitious Venom story.
>Literally, what else would it be? Stop being so dense.

You know what I mean, the actual character Venom, meaning 616 Eddie Brock, not some throw away "what ifs"

We all do.

I also want more emotionally complex, conflicted, and faith-shaken Eddie a la Conway Carnage.