Can you put tpb in a longbox? Or will that warp the box?

Can you put tpb in a longbox? Or will that warp the box?

I bag and board my soft cover tpbs and they are fine. Not sure in the hard covers tpbs

Buy a God Damn book shelf off of Amazon or at Wal-Mart like a normal person.

I bought mine from Wal-Mart and put it together myself.

I'm moving and have space in a few long boxes to stick my tpbs for the journey

Having been in this same situation myself, I apologize for my dumb comment.

My advice is to purchase a moving box instead. They're far more sturdy and designed for moving.

Longboxes are not going to cut it.

Speaking from experience, you can fit standard sized trades in a longbox, even if they're bagged. I wouldn't recommend them for moving, though. Like said, they're not as sturdy for moving. Even shortboxes would be better because they'll be less likely to strain the sides, but a solid moving box would be your best bet.

That's frustrating. Thanks for the advice tho, user

Fuck you faggot. Shelves are for books not comics. If I go into someones house and they have comics on any shelf they have I immediately think they're a fucking pleb.

And your fucking reply has nothing to do with what OP asked.

Okay. Good luck with that.

What if they have books and comics, user?

Apologizing for jumping the gun. user is maturing into a respectable adult. Good on you sir.

why would you put one in there?

>Shelves are for books not comics
tpb's are books. do you put hardcover omnis in longboxes too you pretentious goof?

Moving soon and don't have room in all my moving boxes for my trades, but I do have room in a few long/short boxes for them - figured it could help save me money apparently not though.

Perfectly rational reason. Put em where ever they'll be safe

>reading books in 2017

>2017
>still not reading books

Go to your nearest convenience store and ask if they'll save you some boxes. Their bottled beer comes in boxes that are a perfect size for trades (if you live in the US anyway)

you can't put this tpb

Hard cover trades and TPBs are for shelves, ling boxes are for properly bagged and boarded singles. If it's thick enough to have print on the spine then it belongs on a shelf, if not then it belongs in a bag with a board in a long box. End of discussion.

Consider reading the thread because he's talking about packing for a move not normal storage.

You can put a couple in them for convenience and it wont warp the box.

By the way I think it's time for someone to invent a more practical way to store and re-read floppies, cause boxes are a pain.

Hard to move, easy to damage, hard to access, you can't stock one on top of another, if you wanna take a look at what comics are there in a box you have to either kneel or put them on a table, all the comics are hidden not like in a book case so there's no "showcase" element to it.

Also you better have a dehumidifier cuz that shit is gonna bring those liitle bug fuckers that eat paper, wouldnt it bee cool if your comic book box already has athing in place to keep away those bugs.

It's difficult to efficiently 'showcase' books with no spines. I agree though, a long plastic chest that opens on the side would be far superior

My dad uses plastic sheet protectors to hold them in a binder and just puts that on shelves

You could do something like this for certain books, but it's impossible to display everything.

Maybe an enclosed bookshelf on the wall with individual slides to put comics, so you can just slide the m out a bit and look at the cover, like the poster frames I've seen in a couple of stores or records, I think ive seen old records stored like that.

Yeah the showcase was more of a nitpick and I realize how hard that would be to pull off, although there has to be a better way to store them and access them

>comic BOOKS

Get drawers

>Displays keys from Marvel Silver (and BRONZE LMAO) age instead of DC Golden Age keys.
pleb tier